Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was redirected here again from help room after receiving no response here , what should I do , did I got noticed with my bug report or other posts have buried it?

I've noticed that regardless of whether or not my darmanitan with zen mode has an even or odd hp two substitutes will get it to 51 percent hp. As far as I know that should only be the case if it's health is odd. If I'm wrong and this isn't a bug I apologize in advance.

I've noticed that regardless of whether or not my darmanitan with zen mode has an even or odd hp two substitutes will get it to 51 percent hp. As far as I know that should only be the case if it's health is odd. If I'm wrong and this isn't a bug I apologize in advance.
It's not even or odd that's important; that only matters for Belly Drum. Rather, your HP has to be divisible by 4, so half of the possible even values (and all of the odd values) don't work for that.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I've been doing Custom Games in gen 7 with friends, and this particular Pokémon doesn't work as anticipated:
Code:
Hachikō (Silvally-Ghost) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Defiant  
Level: 666  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Metronome
Theoretically it should stay in its ghost form even though it lacks the appropriate ability and item since this is a custom game. In practice, though, Fighting type moves deal SE damage and it lacks the type immunities—it's effectively normal type. The mouse-over claims ghost form and ghost type, which is not what actually seems to exist. Not sure what's causing this other than just a bug.

I've been doing Custom Games in gen 7 with friends, and this particular Pokémon doesn't work as anticipated:
Code:
Hachikō (Silvally-Ghost) @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
Level: 666
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Metronome
Theoretically it should stay in its ghost form even though it lacks the appropriate ability and item since this is a custom game. In practice, though, Fighting type moves deal SE damage and it lacks the type immunities—it's effectively normal type. The mouse-over claims ghost form and ghost type, which is not what actually seems to exist. Not sure what's causing this other than just a bug.
Silvally and Arceus are actually always normal type unless they have RKS System or Multitype, respectively, as well as the corresponding drive/plate/z-crystal. This is the case in-game.
Edit: this is mentioned in the beginning of the thread, under "NOT BUGS".

When castform uses z Weatherball its supposed to be the zmove of that kind of weather. For example in sunnyday z weatherball changes from breakneck blitz to inferno overdrive. I noticed that on pokemon shown this doesn't happen

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Silvally and Arceus are actually always normal type unless they have RKS System or Multitype, respectively, as well as the corresponding drive/plate/z-crystal. This is the case in-game.
Edit: this is mentioned in the beginning of the thread, under "NOT BUGS".
Hmm, I searched for "Arceus", "Silvally", "RKS System" and all that on the first page but there weren't any results, so I assumed it hasn't been discussed before. Anyways, this seems like a bug to me because the HUD still lists the 'mon as ghost type (even the sprite and species name), and yet it only behaves as normal. Custom game bypasses all sorts of in-game restrictions, such as Mega forms being usable from the start—this should be no exception, in my opinion.

So today, sometimes when I cancel a move and pick a different move, the original move i chose ends up being the one used. Also, if I choose cancel, the game doesn't wait until I choose a different move anymore. If the other player chooses a move it just cuts me off and uses the move I originally chose.

I keep having this problem where Sitrus Berry doesn't properly keep Golisopod's Emergency Exit from working. Sometimes, Emergency Exit will activate before the berry's use.

A bug I noticed was that in hackmons cup, when a Pokemon gets a z-move they sometimes only do 1% damage. Not sure if this is a bug or just how z-moves are. But some Pokemon exclusive z-moves like gigavolt havoc end up doing their normal damage.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A bug I noticed was that in hackmons cup, when a Pokemon gets a z-move they sometimes only do 1% damage. Not sure if this is a bug or just how z-moves are. But some Pokemon exclusive z-moves like gigavolt havoc end up doing their normal damage.
Since the power of non-exclusive Z-Moves like Gigavolt Havoc are dependent on a base move, and were never intended to be used as a regular move, they all only have 1 Base Power when used that way. Pokemon Exclusive Z-Moves like Catastropika are only usable when coupled with a specific move, so they'll always have the same Base Power.

Autodq most of the time doesn't work and I have to do /tour runautodq to manually run it. sometimes autodq does work seems very buggy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)