ORAS UU Buzzkill - mega beedrill team

so after playing a bit of UU, i noticed i had a tendency to get swept by beedrill a lot. it really intrigued me because it just flat out wrecked everything lol. so i decided to make a team around it and see how it went. im a pretty sorry battler so i was suprised when it wasnt too terrible haha! thought id get it rated to see what you all think of it and to make it better, hopefully.

D.R.U.G.S (Porygon-Z) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

this is a pretty standard sweeping set for porygon-z. tri attack for the standard STAB move, psyshock and everything else for coverage (psyshock for the abundant fighting types in uu, dark pulse for chandy, ice beam for zygarde and flygon). scarf puts it at 450 speed or something super high, and it hits really hard.

drgnfkr (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

zygarde is the bulky set-up sweeper of the team. switch into something optimal that it resists, and set up a sub. from there get a few coils up (getting rid of the (90% accuracy of dragon tail) and start hitting stuff. also functions as a phazer so if you manage to let crocune get up to +6 at everything you can dragon tail it out of there. also it kills steels with EQ well.

squidward (Tentacruel) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Surf
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]

iirc i used tentacruel to cover some weaknesses, and it works because i like tentacruel :D and its also a really good special wall. i wanted to use it as a bulky sweeper however, and it works well. surf and sludge wave as the stabs, hp fire to kill grass types, and toxic to poison things

#roasted (Rotom-Heat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

this is generally what i lead with, as it can switch out with volt switch if there is something nasty out there, and can burn things right off the bat which is nice. overheat because thats what ovens do lol for a fire stab to hurt things, and pain split if youre in a bit of a pinch and need some health asap

noot noot (Empoleon) @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Agility

this is probably the most out of the ordinary set on here, but its still really pretty basic. put a sub up which allows you to get an agility on there as well. keep subbing until the petaya berry activates (which happens at 1/4 health). this, along with torrent, creates a +2 surf and a +1 ice beam which definitely hits hard. also its pretty unexpected.

(image isnt loading on my computer so if anyone is having similar troubles thats a mega beedrill lol)

buzzkill (Beedrill-Mega) @ Beedrillite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- X-Scissor
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

beedrill is here to mess your day up. nuff said. x-scissor to hit stuff hard, poison jab to to stuff hard as well, u-turn to hit hard and then escape in admirable fashion, and knock off to smack cam stuff so hard they drop stuff.

so yeah feel free to use that or just look at it or whatever, ev spreads are something i am not extremely proud of because in most cases i just hit the button on the teambuilder lol.​

Importable Thing:
D.R.U.G.S (Porygon-Z) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

drgnfkr (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

squidward (Tentacruel) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Surf
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]

#roasted (Rotom-Heat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

noot noot (Empoleon) @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Agility

buzzkill (Beedrill-Mega) @ Beedrillite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- X-Scissor
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)