not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

swords. this might sound dumb, but the existence of lightsabers implies the existence of force. and anything that can be turned off with a button is not a good weapon when everyone has telekenisis.
I think there is a in world reason why the lightsaber fights are not just each fighter turning off each other's lightsabers. The Jedi consider the practice dishonourable and the Sith consider it a cowards move.
So basically if you use the method, the Jedi think you are not a gentlemen/lady and the Sith think you are a pussy.

I think there is a in world reason why the lightsaber fights are not just each fighter turning off each other's lightsabers. The Jedi consider the practice dishonourable and the Sith consider it a cowards move.
So basically if you use the method, the Jedi think you are not a gentlemen/lady and the Sith think you are a pussy.
jokes on you, I'm Darth maul post clone wars

I love how Star Wars lore largely exists to cover up the patchy world building done by Lucas and later by Disney

the whole conflict between Kendrick and Drake isn't even beef at this point, it's a public deconstruction of a man, his ego, his history, the culture he came from and the crimes that run rampant among the industry he represents. Drake was already striped naked with Story of Adidon, now it's like his skin is being ripped off infront of the world. Diss tracks used to be about hurling insults, now it's about breaking down a man and his misery

I am honestly glad to experience this. It feels like this was in the making from the moment Drake sat down in the wheelchair. Every step Drake took, everyone he betrayed, every bit of poison he spew across the world is now coming to him. He's cashing in his karma. It's like real life poetry unfolding before my eyes

meanwhile Drake was like "you're short lol"

Man learned nothing from his run in with Pusha T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)