NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I feel like you have a seriously faulty memory of the wagons at the end of day 1. I was hard-defending durza against you and other people and hard-pushing earlio. I was the wagon that wasn't going to get lynched; two of the voters on me were inactive and you didn't seriously think I was scum either.

I'm trying to stop myself from being mislynched. just pointing out that your question is asking the wrong thing.

these are the wagons in #585:

BBM: Haruno, Fenrir, DurzaOffTopic, Thetwinmasters (L-3)
Earlio: asek, BBM, acidphoenix, Jalmont, Kirsche (L-2)
DurzaOffTopic: zorbees, Earlio, Moody
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604

around ten posts later you stopped dicking around and re-voted durza, and then it was 5 votes for earlio, 4 votes for me, 4 votes for durza. if kirsche and I had been voting durza it would have been 3 votes for earlio, 4 votes for me, 6 votes for durza. but yeah, durza was never going to be lynched and so we chose to lynch the scum hooker instead

these are the wagons in #585:

BBM: Haruno, Fenrir, DurzaOffTopic, Thetwinmasters (L-3)
Earlio: asek, BBM, acidphoenix, Jalmont, Kirsche (L-2)
DurzaOffTopic: zorbees, Earlio, Moody
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604

around ten posts later you stopped dicking around and re-voted durza, and then it was 5 votes for earlio, 4 votes for me, 4 votes for durza. if kirsche and I had been voting durza it would have been 3 votes for earlio, 4 votes for me, 6 votes for durza. but yeah, durza was never going to be lynched and so we chose to lynch the scum hooker instead
Why are you so concerned in defending kirsche and not yourself

it goes together because you don't seem to understand the difference between lynching the scum hooker and the town doctor? my point is made easier when I talk about the scenario where me and kirsche are buddies and basically could have directed the lynch wherever we wanted to. it's still true, albeit to a lesser extent, if it's just me. it's frustrating because I was super proud of my day 1 and how I pushed earlio for most of the day and defended durza at deadline despite all his terrible posts and got the scum hooker lynched over the town doctor. it felt like I played a large part in what was a pivotal moment and it's being ignored and the root of it is something I can't really argue against. that's why I said in my initial post that I didn't want to talk more about the hook but I ended up doing it anyways so meh.

besides if the implication is that I'm concerned in defending kirsche more than myself because we're buddies then my point about having control of the lynch at deadline is completely true and it makes even less sense that we would choose to lynch our buddy.

anyways I'm off to sleep and cool down a bit. maybe I'll even be alive when I wake up!!! good luck to you guys tomorrow if I'm not

forgot to say, from your POV, maybe kirsche and I are buddies. but if you guys want to determine the feasibility of that then the act of voting in a bloc (as twin implies in #1520) isn't what matters, it's the specific situations in which we did so that matter. scum voting in a bloc obviously gives them more control over the lynch but they choose not to, generally speaking, because it ties them together more. so if kirsche and I are scumbuddies why would we tie ourselves together AND control the lynch to go towards the worst case scenario? it's like the opposite of having your cake and eating it too. still, there are possible answers to that- like maybe kirsche and I saw earlio was way less experienced than us and decided right away to get super towncred from bussing him. the question doesn't rule out kirsche and I being buddies. but that's the question that matters, not whether or not we would vote together.

I only mentioned it originally bc the logic behind twin's question was bad, and then I got sucked into it more because twin's answers to my question were bad too.

if bbm flips town the scumteam is acid and shub because they forgot to submit a kill btw
it would be quite sad to die not to a evil scum plan but just to scum incompetence

anyways I know I said I would analyze zorbees's posts but I just don't have the energy to do it fully when I know you guys are going to ignore it and that'll just make me more frustrated at this point. at a skim, his posts are better than kirsche's but his earlio interactions are worse. I would put more weight towards the interactions and say he's more likely scum than kirsche.

peace

On one hand I expected to either die or live to a night kill idling in order to frame kirsche
I also did townread bbm mostly out of lazyness because he had posts that looked good
On the other hand if we don't flip him it's not like there's another way to make sure and he's pretty much sure to be lynched in lylo now?

but on the third hand you lynch scum today instead of me and maybe we never get to lylo? besides, it's mafia. if people only played based on being sure town would no lynch most of the time and almost never win. you make educated guesses.

also fwiw it doesn't really make sense to give me a pass today on the hook but then lynch me for it anyways on another day. if the hook is damning enough to lynch me against everything else it should be enough to lynch me today. what's going to change between now and later?

? I don't see what's wrong with what I said. If you'd hooked either acid or shubaka then they would have been lynched instead of me and that would have been bad for them. but since you hooked me, they can do nothing all day and assuming they don't get hooked tonight trying to kill you it's 4/2 tomorrow, which is mylo.

if you accept that them idling the kill to frame someone is possible then the hook increases the chances of me being scum but doesn't make me automatically scum. so I don't think there should be more paranoia in mylo vs now. if anything there should be less because if we lynch scum today it decreases the chances of us even getting to mylo.

it wouldn't really matter who you hooked as long as it wasn't them. still means they get to mylo without having to put in effort today. and yeah if you did hook them that would suck for them but if the scumteam is acid/shubaka like I think it is, what were their chances of winning otherwise?

zzz time to start talking about movies

so I watched The Big Sick the other day. good movie, but does it bother anyone how South Asian guys that are getting a chance to headline their own tv/show (eg Aziz Ansari, Kumail Nanjiani) crap on South Asian women? In Master of None at least there are normal brown women shown, but The Big Sick almost goes out of its way to have only like super stereotyped versions of brown women shown, where they're all shallow and desperate to get married and have nothing else to their character. Kind of annoys me because it paints this picture that proper "western" brown guys are the ones who date white girls and basically just disregard their heritage. Also I get that the movie is heavily based off Kumail Nanjiani's life so they couldn't change the big picture thing but I feel like the movie feeds into the stereotype that the only good Muslims are the ones who aren't religious.

also I was watching mission impossible 3 and philip seymour hoffman is a goat actor he totally wrecks tom cruise in the scene where he's being interrogated by him, even though he's purportedly at tom cruise's mercy. RIP

ok I'm bored of talking about movies let's talk about sports. I mainly watch hockey and basketball. I was really disappointed that neither Nashville nor Washington won the Stanley Cup last year. watching mini-dynasties like Pittsburgh is fun but I just want to see guys who've been unfairly blamed for stuff win. really hope Ovechkin gets one before he retires. the NBA is super fun to follow with all the crazy stuff that happens but sometimes a feeling of boredom just sets in when you already know where everything is going. but once free agency dies down for both leagues it's gonna be boring for a few months. baseball is so ugh

i feel like a piece of rotting thanksgiving turkey for never posting my iso before restarting my computer, can someone literally just tell me what to do instead of me having to do shit? kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)