NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Do you think post #214 where earlio jumps off durza to fenrir is him being afraid to push durza after the overly emotional reaction?
honestly i'm not sure what to make of it, it reads to me as earlio just trying to jump on the biggest wagon as a form of self preservation, i'm not sure if he would jump on a teammate in that scenario but its possible considering earlio was the roleblocker who may want to preserve the role for his team.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hi xengoro was dumb and stopped giving me notifications so i kinda forgot to post and family is now over for dinner. i'll post tonight once they leave .-. i do love how half of the people think my last post sounded fake due to my use of sarcasm while the other half jump on me because they criticize my logic in my "i'm writing this as I'm reading the game and just writing down my thoughts" post though

If I had a read on Pancake I would state it, he's completely null for me. His main content includes Earlio's interactions with Haruno, which was fine analysis then but unimportant now, and a moody case which is good but unimportant now because Moody is confirmed town. He's made bit and pieces of good logic here and there but that isn't enough to be town imo. Don't really understand where all the hate on him is coming from aside from PoE (his logic there wasn't geat Twin, but is it scum logic?). Worst thing about him is that he hasn't really talked about shubaka at all after asking us about each other (one throwaway line). Needs a lynch priority imo.

Looking through BBMs ISO, he bussed Earlio really really hard and not only that, he defended Earlio's lynch opponents(well, Durza) consistently too, damning Earlio. If it was a bus it was a mean, hard one. Since then... he hasn't really added much to the discussion Imo. He hasn't added anything to my case, repeating Jalmont's faulty assessment of my Champ case and criticising me for spending one line defending Twin at the start of the game, when much of the game was Durza vs Twin at that point and I saw Twin getting a lot of hate at that time. Kinda think he's just coasting off the free pass he's been given which could be lazy town but is worrisome. I'm leaning townie for him, but I think Acid's towntell and Zorbees general tone(along with the inno) are better indicators imo.

Shubaka >> Pancake >> BBM > Acid = Zorbees.

If I had a read on Pancake I would state it, he's completely null for me. His main content includes Earlio's interactions with Haruno, which was fine analysis then but unimportant now, and a moody case which is good but unimportant now because Moody is confirmed town. He's made bit and pieces of good logic here and there but that isn't enough to be town imo. Don't really understand where all the hate on him is coming from aside from PoE (his logic there wasn't geat Twin, but is it scum logic?). Worst thing about him is that he hasn't really talked about shubaka at all after asking us about each other (one throwaway line). Needs a lynch priority imo.

Looking through BBMs ISO, he bussed Earlio really really hard and not only that, he defended Earlio's lynch opponents(well, Durza) consistently too, damning Earlio. If it was a bus it was a mean, hard one. Since then... he hasn't really added much to the discussion Imo. He hasn't added anything to my case, repeating Jalmont's faulty assessment of my Champ case and criticising me for spending one line defending Twin at the start of the game, when much of the game was Durza vs Twin at that point and I saw Twin getting a lot of hate at that time. Kinda think he's just coasting off the free pass he's been given which could be lazy town but is worrisome. I'm leaning townie for him, but I think Acid's towntell and Zorbees general tone(along with the inno) are better indicators imo.

Shubaka >> Pancake >> BBM > Acid = Zorbees.
You went from scumreading champ to absolute doing nothing with pancake. So why didn't you continue to pressure that slot?

Nothing to pressure. Nothing scummy came out until I noticed his throwaway line about Shubaka in his Moodypost and realised how he didn't really talk about Shubaka. His play up until then was fine, not great, not terrible, nothing to note other than a few good points here and there. Obviously I'm going to keep an eye on the slot but but I can't attack someone who's done nothing wrong.

Asek

Banned deucer.
im listening to yo la tengo

#987 nai entry
#1171 is kind of just a word soup but something here really catches my eye. of what 1v1 are you talking about pancake when you say shubaka is conf town due to durza 1v1? Also calls the scumteam most likely haruno + acid / moody, which contains 2 conf town and 1 idler boy acidphoenix BTW I KNOW U CAN POST WHEN U FEEL LIKE it!!!!!!!!
More importantly check the reads list here. Assume zorbees is not gf as a brain exercise for 1 moment, and theres suddenly 3/4 conf town in his scum pile, and acidphoenix. null pile contains bbm, kirsche and me. I will make this easy and say if pancake slot is to ever flip scum, his partner is to be contained in bbm / kirsche
#1249 why would u ask the players in particular for opinions on me, zorbees and each other? and why does their answer to this question effect whatever you were going to post considering you were going to post once they gave these opinions
#1273 is a really bad post. Pushes onto moody (now conf town) with the majority of his post, and drops shubaka down from conftown to ????? for reasoning that seems kind of fabricated
#1281 how does your logic yday in anyway suggest that shub is the most likely scum you never drew attention to potential shub scum yday this post is just flat out untrue
rest of content is filler

and this is why i dont usually do ISO. i suck at drawing conclusions from them, but hopefully others can get a stronger impression of this slot from my analysis here.

Im almost certain champ spewed town. I think they're too retarded to fabricate their entrance they make as vt as scum. but pancakes content has been ~bad~

unrelated but I should make this very clear in this post as well but if the next scum to flip is gf we basically win off of another conftown, if its goon gonna have to do more post analysis

zzzz I'm looking forward to being mislynched because shubaka has been given a free pass this phase for no reason Asek still waiting to hear form you on that. (Unless it's just Fenrir stuff).

im listening to yo la tengo
#1171 is kind of just a word soup but something here really catches my eye. of what 1v1 are you talking about pancake when you say shubaka is conf town due to durza 1v1?
I asked the same thing, but he meant the Durza v Haruno 1v1 as at the time he thought one of them was scum. He explains it in his next post - basically he's saying that he doesn't think Earlio would push both of his teammates D1. Thus he thought shubaka was "conf town" (this doesn't confirm anyone though rofl) on that.

Why is him being wrong about Moody scummy? Dropping Shub from conf town is an ok thing though, just the fact that he doesn't really have a read on him right now which is concerning.

Also I just realised
You went from scumreading champ to absolute doing nothing with pancake. So why didn't you continue to pressure that slot?
I didn't even remember which person subbed in for who until very recently lol so how do you expect me to pressure the right slot? In my head I've been keeping an eye on the slot but in reality I haven't been man these subs have really confused me.

meh I feel like my vote is wasted here right now with acid not having posted so I'm going to go with unvote, vote shubaka. can we get a sub for acid?

after thinking about it I think shubaka's play has been really limited and a lot of the stuff that bothers me with acid, eg promising content and repeatedly failing to deliver on it is also the case with shubaka. the fact that he needs to iso kirsche to explain his feelings after he already voted is really bad imo. fenrir improved over the course of day 1 but still had some pretty bad stuff at the start, including his vote on me (don't want to bring up everything again).

kirsche your reason for not pushing pancake is that you mixed up who subbed in for whom???

i blame my drop from no-effort poster to no-post poster on the arrival of a Nintendo Switch

Asek i don't remember why hes in that tier in 751 and not one below; he went off the scumpile after reviewing vamps after an earlio post but i don't remember why i pushed him up further to the townpile
also 267 was individual fos

BigBangMeteor why does me not being here make you feel like your vote is wasted, especially when if your reasoning on me basically amounts to "is putting in low effort content to avoid giving anything real" how does me lurking make a lack of effort more invalid

vote kirsche

preferred of the two wagons rn based on previous days + read of today, will might iso those two / pancake tomorrow

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
ok back from dinner

Asek said:
#1249 why would u ask the players in particular for opinions on me, zorbees and each other? and why does their answer to this question effect whatever you were going to post considering you were going to post once they gave these opinions
#1273 is a really bad post. Pushes onto moody (now conf town) with the majority of his post, and drops shubaka down from conftown to ????? for reasoning that seems kind of fabricated
I thought I made my logic pretty clear for the second one but I kinda didn't explain why I did the first one and I get that's kinda weird so here. Basically yesterday kirsche asked me to re-explain my logic for conftown shubaka. When I explained it (recap: because I didn't think earlio would push both of his scum partners) kirsche noted that it was good logic, but then obviously this was all thrown out of the window. asking kirsche for a read on shubaka was a test on whether or not he would scumslip, because saying that he still read shubaka as town (citing "the same reasons as yesterday") would be extremely sus. This also explains your question about dropping shubaka from conftown to null-maybe very slight town lean because my logic about shubaka being conftown was thrown out the window when haruno flipped vt and i thought his most recent reads post seemed slightly tstbs. it's pretty close though, he doesn't typically do really half-assed reads like this, maybe he just doesn't have time ?_?

---

ok now for updated reads on the lynchpool!!!!1

i don't think we should lynch acid today. acid has been inactive as fuck and should probably be subbed but I don't think we have nearly enough information on him to accurately access whether or not he is scum. nothing I could say could possibly add to this.

now ever since haruno flipping vt threw my logic out the window i've been pretty null on all of the other people in the lynchpool. However i'm fairly sure the scum team is kirsche + BBM. most recently, like on this page recently, BBM does a very suspicious thing when he says he doesn't think his vote will "matter" on acid, and flips to shub to tie the vote with kirsche's. bbm hasn't REALLY pressured kirsche at all; their interaction on this page actually seems kinda fake and also seems more like a clarifying question than any kind of pressure. even when he mentions kirsche before it is in very similar situations. he also is fillering a decent amount too (asking for sub, "lol at this" posts, etc.). Kirsche himself seems pretty scummy recently, not particularly this interaction because honestly making the mistake about subs is reasonable, but the reasoning about the same issue before is kinda scummy because he really doesn't say anything about me while buddying with bbm. Also lolposts, and this last thing isn't relevant but he talks about shub a lot. like a lot. :thinking: anyway so yeah my vote will probably be kirsche today but obviously I'm not voting kirsche now.

re: acidphoenix post. acid doesn't have motivation to post a lot in noc recently. his post doesn't have a lot of effort put into it. i don't think the fact that he didn't really put any effort into that post is that scummy because one post is a really bad sample size. as a result i still don't think we should lynch him today.

What the actual fuck LMAO look at that post. Thetwinmasters Asek please cut out the confirmation bias for a second and actually read the thread for once. This is what true buddying actually is, not defending someone or joking with someone, actually

So I've gone from probably town based on the shubaka interaction to almost definitely scum because BBM picked Shub over me and has done a bad job pressuring me. Apparantly I'm buddying BBM by not copping out and saying he's a free town read like half the game. Also, me pointing out you're dodging talking about Shubaka and that your slot made sense as Earlio's buddy earlier is not saying anything about your slot?

There was literally no one else I thought was scum of course I'm gonna talk about Shubaka. EVERYONE has given him a free pass today and it's been pissing me off. The slot is auto town apparently for no fucking reason so of course I'm gonna call out the fact that Unlike you, the most fleeting of questions you asked him have led to NO follow up whatsoever. Even in this post you haven't done it.

What happened to Acid being scum? He was one of the two definite maflords right, but now he's not worth getting lynched (not right now at least, not until you try and get me and I presume BBM mislynched) anymore despite his situation not really changing.

Good god it's so obvious now that you're trying to push the easiest mislynch of the day. You and shub both. If I'm so definitely scum and that really was BBM trying to save my life in the dumbest way that a scumbuddy can, why haven't you voted me? Why commit yourself I guess.

Town are just coasting by not updating reads and I see now that I'm gonna be the fallout for it. I suspected as much with Shubaka and now that Pancake has hopped aboard in the dumbest, easiest way possible I can see it for what it is and I understand what is happening. Well, to quote Jon Tron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)