NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
you could definitely make that argument but don't even try the "confirmed townies moved to pancake and no one else did so he's scum" argument, which has happened before and is such a blatant logical fallacy that I want to die at that point. only saying this because it kinda sounded like what you were saying until i reread it, I didn't think u were idiotic enough to make it tho

meanwhile twin is being an idiot, at least look at his "evidence" for yourself before you blindly follow him like moody lol

I'm not invested enough to read and figure out kirsche's/shubaka's/your alignment so I'm settling with one of you/kirsche today. I can't shake a doubt about the asek cleaning zorbees situation but I'm going to stick to my guns and hope town can carry me here tbh

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you could definitely make that argument but don't even try the "confirmed townies moved to pancake and no one else did so he's scum" argument, which has happened before and is such a blatant logical fallacy that I want to die at that point. only saying this because it kinda sounded like what you were saying until i reread it, I didn't think u were idiotic enough to make it tho

meanwhile twin is being an idiot, at least look at his "evidence" for yourself before you blindly follow him like moody lol
this post is really bad because i wasnt anywhere close to making this argument

doesn't that contradict your previous point of "why are shubaka pancake and acid all on kirsche"

it does make sense. twin says i am only not defensive when I'm scum. i cite a game where I'm not defensive as town. good meta reads = stuff you only do when you are one faction
lol this is completely true and yet I've said this several times about your shubaka read and you're like "no my logic is impeccable"

I asked twin what your scum meta is instead of you because I want to understand his reasons for voting you. You're not exactly an objective party when it comes to determining your scum meta. Also, the second game that you linked is irrelevant because you didn't have serious pressure on you- of course you wouldn't be defensive. you had like one vote; it's a completely different situation to now.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
honestly i probably will vote pancake if shubaka lynch doesn't get support but i really want to lynch shubaka, i'm also not sure why acid seems to be getting a free pass but will have to go through his posts to see what i actually think about him compared to pancake

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
"kirsche has been pitched pretty much since the beginning of the day as a possible lynch target, if he is town, he is probably one of the easiest/best mislynches for the mafia to jump on. Just because some of the townies switched wagons doesn't mean the mafia will quickly jump to the next wagon, especially if the next wagon is a mafia."

logic jump ---> "just because some townies switched wagons doesn't mean the mafia will quickly jump to the next wagon, especially if they are mafia" ---> "if someone is mafia, the mafia sheeping a person will not jump to lynch them quickly" --> "since no one besides conftown jumped to pancake, the mafia isn't jumping to him because he is mafia"

it's not as "farfetched" as you say it is zorbees. feel free to vote me because of what u perceive as "bad logic" but you are actually wrong about that.

also BBM maybe I didn't have a serious amount of pressure on me but the point i'm trying to make is much more important. "don't ask twin" was a joke .----.

it's annoying because I feel like people are defaulting to only looking at the people who are active because they're around and we have something to analyze, so there are these pancake/kirsche wagons going on because they're the worst of who's there, when imo the actual scummiest people aren't there.

I'm okay with an acid turbo as well; I voted shubaka over him because I thought shubaka had a good chance of being the second scum and I didn't want to lynch someone who had no chance to defend themselves. But shubaka is also inactive now so there's pretty much no difference between the two on that regard.

'sup I'm back, what's happening then? Looks like people are wising up to Pancake being scum. Very Noice. I'm down to lynch either because they're both maflords.

Thetwinmasters Earlio switched as soon as the pressure was down and only seemed to really join because that was the biggest wagon at the time. Not convinced that it couldn't have just been a casual bus, and I don't think Earlio pushed Fenrir after that anyway so even if it was a bus it wasn't a strong one.

pancake you can't say you were joking about BBM not asking Twin about your meta when you pointed out examples of what you think your meta is to try and support your argument and discredit Twin's version of it.

BigBangMeteor Ah the classic SF turbo suggestion. Let's fucking not please he's obviously uninvested town it's time to lynch scummy people. I don't really understand your thoughts on Pancake, you criticise his logic and his use of meta (rightly) but seem to imply you think he's town fsr, why? Just because people are active/inactive doesn't mean they are town/scum respectively (or vice versa).

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey i don't have to say kirsche is being an idiot i know he actually does benefit from lynching me (he's scum !!!!!!!!!)

and yes, i was joking about telling BBM to not ask twin about my meta because obviously i'm not exactly an unbiased source regarding my meta. the third part of my post was responding to twin, not kirsche (but this shouldn't be relevant i have no idea why you are pointing it out the logic still stands lol).

lol this is completely true and yet I've said this several times about your shubaka read and you're like "no my logic is impeccable"

I asked twin what your scum meta is instead of you because I want to understand his reasons for voting you. You're not exactly an objective party when it comes to determining your scum meta. Also, the second game that you linked is irrelevant because you didn't have serious pressure on you- of course you wouldn't be defensive. you had like one vote; it's a completely different situation to now.
The way he is responding to pressure seems fake and normally he would be questioning people's reads on him if they read him as scum

'sup I'm back, what's happening then? Looks like people are wising up to Pancake being scum. Very Noice. I'm down to lynch either because they're both maflords.

Thetwinmasters Earlio switched as soon as the pressure was down and only seemed to really join because that was the biggest wagon at the time. Not convinced that it couldn't have just been a casual bus, and I don't think Earlio pushed Fenrir after that anyway so even if it was a bus it wasn't a strong one.

pancake you can't say you were joking about BBM not asking Twin about your meta when you pointed out examples of what you think your meta is to try and support your argument and discredit Twin's version of it.

BigBangMeteor Ah the classic SF turbo suggestion. Let's fucking not please he's obviously uninvested town it's time to lynch scummy people. I don't really understand your thoughts on Pancake, you criticise his logic and his use of meta (rightly) but seem to imply you think he's town fsr, why? Just because people are active/inactive doesn't mean they are town/scum respectively (or vice versa).
The way earlio has interacted with durza makes me think he is just trying to jump on the biggest town wagon

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
honestly i see shubaka and pancake as rly likely both scum, i don't see what asek said when he said pancakes only teammates could be kirsche or BBM, i think he's on kirsche because its the most likely mislynch

i think acid had some decent posts d1 when i reread but i still think its possible he is scum

unvote
vote Pancake

L-1

MoodyCloud If pancake self hammers and flips scum, hook shubaka

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
you guys are potentially the worst fellow townies i've ever had to deal with LMAO

if you actually read my posts you would know all of the reasons that I changed those reads. for example the first entire set of reads were assuming haruno wasn't going to be an idiot and flip vt. the second set was before a whole slew of people claimed prs. you are literally taking my words and putting them totally out of context to make me look bad.

you guys are potentially the worst fellow townies i've ever had to deal with LMAO

if you actually read my posts you would know all of the reasons that I changed those reads. for example the first entire set of reads were assuming haruno wasn't going to be an idiot and flip vt. the second set was before a whole slew of people claimed prs. you are literally taking my words and putting them totally out of context to make me look bad.
why did you become unsure of lynching acid because of lack of posts when you were confident enough to put them as scum before

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
why did you become unsure of lynching acid because of lack of posts when you were confident enough to put them as scum before
because during my first set of reads, earlio's pushes were the only things i really had to go off of, but then i had more information for everyone else except acidphoenix because he didn't post for a fucking WEEK

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
me dying is still a very silly idea, getting off would be appreciated bc ur all idiots

kirsche + BBM mayyyyybe acid bc i need more info. do i have to rewrite my reasoning again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)