CAP 27 Prevo - Final Product

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokedex entries are still pending, but the rest of CAP 27 pre-evo is done!

The height/weight/color are still pending internal review, so that might be changed. For now, though, they're set as:

Height: 0.6m - matches height of Charmander/Scraggy
Weight: 11.8kg - matches Scraggy's weight, assuming the cloak adds approximately the same mass as Scraggy's "clothes"
Color: Red - matches Solrock and other orange Pokemon, which are categorized as "red" due to the lack of an "orange" category

Thanks for everyone's contributions in making this design!

-----

Name: Solotl
Type: Fire/Dragon
Abilities: Regenerator/Vital Spirit/Magician
Stats: 68 HP / 48 Atk / 34 Def / 72 SpA / 24 SpD / 84 Spe
Movepool: [link]

Height: 0.6m
Weight: 11.8kg
Color: Red

Pokedex entries:
Solotl, the Shooting Star Pokémon

Sword: Legends say that Solotl first came to Galar after falling from space. They radiate intense heat.

Shield: Solotl are drawn to kindhearted Trainers and can spend a lifetime making sure that their dreams come true.
Main design:

Sprites:

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh boy! This is an absolute CUTIE! Step aside Pluffle! Move along Smogecko! You weren't even a player Snugglow! THIS is the cutest CAP Prevo to date! Congratz to all of the hard working people who put their brains together to get Solotl on the map. I can't wait to start tackling the rest of the CAP Nursery!

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Love Solotl so much! Thanks and Congrats to everyone that made it happen. One question though, do we have a confirmed evolution method yet btw? Are we thinking straight level-up or friendship to match Astrolotl's move set or might we make it a Stone evolution and tweak the levsl-up pool for Astrolotl slightly? Curious what everyone is thinking, since Shiny Stone strikes me as a pretty flavourful choice.

MrPanda

not a bear
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Congratulations to everyone engaged in the Solotl process! That little guy is amazing, and just so cute that makes me want to bite it!

Love Solotl so much! Thanks and Congrats to everyone that made it happen. One question though, do we have a confirmed evolution method yet btw? Are we thinking straight level-up or friendship to match Astrolotl's move set or might we make it a Stone evolution and tweak the levsl-up pool for Astrolotl slightly? Curious what everyone is thinking, since Shiny Stone strikes me as a pretty flavourful choice.
The winning movepool submission clarifies that it evolves at level 35! This is in line with what was suggested in Astrolotl's existing movepool as well (it was based on the shift in its level-up pattern like most Pokémon).

I also love this design so much!! It's so charming and adorable!! (And warm!!)

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The winning movepool submission clarifies that it evolves at level 35! This is in line with what was suggested in Astrolotl's existing movepool as well (it was based on the shift in its level-up pattern like most Pokémon).

I also love this design so much!! It's so charming and adorable!! (And warm!!)
Oh right I didn't read that as finalised, gotcha gotcha. I think it said 35-38 range at some stage but yeah that makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)