Chesty's giveaways! major pink breast cancer giveaway has ended working on another giveaway soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK everyone I am available to help the spitbacks will change in a while and I will host a massive giveaway but if you want your spitback now would be a good time to deposit something. Sorry everyone for the late responses.
Depositied a magnemite (lv 1) for a Dratini on the GTS with your username :)

My last one got sniped, so I just deposited another level 1 Duskull, asking for Dratini. Message is chester0334.

My last one got sniped, so I just deposited another level 1 Duskull, asking for Dratini. Message is chester0334.
I can't find it got sniped probably can you redeposit
Edit: changing things up now so no more spitbacks as of now unless you requested for a spitback for this post hosting a different giveaway that I think everyone will like.

Last edited:
I deposited a caterpie for your snorunt. I put your name on it.

Ign rodo
Fc 2938 8178 6983

Thanks
Ok i will check it as of now in the previous post I will host a different giveaway so don't request for a spitback unless you posted before this post asking for a spitback and I have not gotten back to you yet.

Ok i will check it as of now in the previous post I will host a different giveaway so don't request for a spitback unless you posted before this post asking for a spitback and I have not gotten back to you yet.
Ok. I'll be patient.

your fine actually and I sent you you're snorunt. You did post before this post asking for something I just did not get back to you. Either ways check your snorunt it got through enjoy:)
I just recieved. Thanks a lot man!
Perfectly Flawless.

Breast cancer still has major impact on my life. I am a medical student, and in the hospital I meet a lot of women who have breast cancer.
It is still so unsettling to see just how many patients we lose due to breast cancer.
Although it still makes me very sad, I know I have to be strong for the rest of the patients. In a way, breast cancer (or rather, the people that suffered from it) has learned me to move on and count my blessings. It learned me to still mourn for the people I lost, but also look to the future and be happy about my own life and the chances I got to help the other patients.

Breast cancer awareness month is just so amazing, because I know research does make a difference and every dollar counts. Many woman will also be aware of the disease. It's so awesome that they dedicate an entire month to this!

I know I'm answering multiple questions now, but pink is also my favorite colour. My whole room is painted pink, and the colour also reminds me of the time is was in the hospital myself for a big operation. The nurses brought me a pink coloured ice-cream every day just to cheer me up. :D

Thanks you for reading, I woud like to receive the shiny (31.31.31.12.31.31) Dratini if possible. :)

Last edited:
The big deal about breast cancer month is that we need to make our minds clear about what will cancer will do to our lives. The fact that cancer can affect all people without discrimination make us all vulnerable. Women all over the world should practice every day self examination to prevent and detect timely manner breast cancer.

We can turn 5min of self examination in a life. Please remember: be responsible, do self examination every day, and live your life.

Thanks for reading.

I want the shiny dratini (31.31.31.12.31.31) if possible.

Why do you think October, breast cancer awareness month, is unique and why do you think that it is important?
I definitely think that the breast cancer awareness month is unique and important because it encourages, reminds and informs all the women of the importance of being checked constantly to see you if you have or not breast cancer.

Breast cancer can be cured if it's detected on an early stage, so I think that having an annual event like this every October is a useful tool to help the women be informed about the disease and encourage them to do an early detection plan to see if they have the disease or not. This month is also important because many organizations raise funds to provide mammograms for women in need.

Besides being a month focused on informing all the women about the importance of the disease, I think it also contributes to encourage women who actually have the disease and let them know that they're just as important as every other member of the society.

I would like to have any of the Dratinis if possible, please :)

Great giveaway. It's absolutely necessary to give attention to such an awful disease as breast cancer. I'll answer the third question.

3) What does the color pink mean to you?
The color pink is cheerful. The cheerfulness of the color makes it an appropriate symbol for several things. Firstly for homosexuality. Secondly for femininity. But above all, of course, for the fight against breast cancer.

For my it's logical the color pink is chosen to be a symbol for that fight. Firstly, of course mostly women suffer from breast cancer (although very seldom men get the disease). Considering the fact the color pink, like I said above, is also a symbol for femininity, it fits as a color for this fight. The color makes us remind the power women have in general and thus their ability to defeat breast cancer. Moreover: pink stands for happiness. It's not only a reminder for women's strength, but also a catalyst in creating that strength. Things like pink ribbons makes every woman with breast cancer remind of the fact she actually can beat her disease! Colors like black, dark blue, green wouldn't have the impact the color pink has. Those colors are rather depressing than creating an optimist mind. Like I said: the color pink is cheerful. It makes people happy.

In conclusion: the color pink is a strong symbol for women in probably the most awful and important fight of their lifes.

This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. The deeper the pink, the more passion and energy it exhibits.
Pink is also familiar with feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.

I would like to have the Dratini :)

p/s : Really great way to increase awareness of breast cancer. Grats

3: what does pink means to you

My first thoughts about the color pink is that it represents brightness and positive aura. Pink is often associated with women, love, feminism but also through boosting opinions forexample in the gay comunity and breast cancer. it is well that breast gets the attention it deserves and that there are so many who support this important case.

I go for the Shiney Mareep please!

2) Why do you think October, breast cancer awareness month, is unique and why do you think that it is important?
I believe that the breast cancer awareness month is important because this issue is never taken seriously enough. Breast cancer is a problem that can affect thousands of women, but it can also be stopped if taken in time. That's why the sensibilization of the population in the month of October is so important. Because all the women should understand the importance of being tested, to avoid this way future problems and pain.

I'd like to request the Shiny Mareep..Thanks and nice idea to increase awareness..!

I'd be lying if I didn't say that it represents femininity to me. It gives me the idea of love, kindness, romance and perhaps a light warmth. What it doesn't mean is weakness. The color has now changed to be the theme of various breast cancer campaigns and rallies, changing the idea that pink is simply that 'soft' color.

It's also the color for fairy.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway, the responses are fun and thought provoking to read :) PM'd

Last edited:

For me the color pink is nostalgic. Kirby and the Crystal Shards was my first game ever, for the N64. I got it when I was 7. I used to play the hell out of that game and also draw Kirby in class when ever I could. Also my favorite scene from DBZ is when Goku goes super sayan 3 against Majin Buu, that also brings back memories. One of my favorite songs also happens to be Pink Matter by Frank Ocean featuring Andre 3000 from Outkast. Thanks for the giveaway I pm'd for the Dratini :)

To me pink reminds me of the artist P!nk. Also its the color of my favoite type, fariy. Pink is also my 5th grade teachers favorite color.

Thanks for doing this

May I pls have shiny mareep

Pink is a unique color to me, when most see it they think of it being a girl color, breast cancer awareness color, love, but when I see the color pink and cant help but think of my favorite little puff ball, Jigglypuff, I remember when I was younger seeing the mischievous jigglypuff at work putting everyone to sleep and drawing on them with marker, this might not have been the answer to were looking for, but I hope it is, anyways I would like a dratini please.

Edit: Hope I'm not too late

Breast cancer still has major impact on my life. I am a medical student, and in the hospital I meet a lot of women who have breast cancer.
It is still so unsettling to see just how many patients we lose due to breast cancer.
Although it still makes me very sad, I know I have to be strong for the rest of the patients. In a way, breast cancer (or rather, the people that suffered from it) has learned me to move on and count my blessings. It learned me to still mourn for the people I lost, but also look to the future and be happy about my own life and the chances I got to help the other patients.

Breast cancer awareness month is just so amazing, because I know research does make a difference and every dollar counts. Many woman will also be aware of the disease. It's so awesome that they dedicate an entire month to this!

I know I'm answering multiple questions now, but pink is also my favorite colour. My whole room is painted pink, and the colour also reminds me of the time is was in the hospital myself for a big operation. The nurses brought me a pink coloured ice-cream every day just to cheer me up. :D

Thanks you for reading, I woud like to receive the shiny (31.31.31.12.31.31) Dratini if possible. :)
OK pm the user in the original post great response and thought and I never knew pink had that much of a value to you. Lol who knew ice cream can be that powerful.
The big deal about breast cancer month is that we need to make our minds clear about what will cancer will do to our lives. The fact that cancer can affect all people without discrimination make us all vulnerable. Women all over the world should practice every day self examination to prevent and detect timely manner breast cancer.

We can turn 5min of self examination in a life. Please remember: be responsible, do self examination every day, and live your life.

Thanks for reading.

I want the shiny dratini (31.31.31.12.31.31) if possible.
Like the fact that you talk about self examination which is true in a sense.
Why do you think October, breast cancer awareness month, is unique and why do you think that it is important?
I definitely think that the breast cancer awareness month is unique and important because it encourages, reminds and informs all the women of the importance of being checked constantly to see you if you have or not breast cancer.

Breast cancer can be cured if it's detected on an early stage, so I think that having an annual event like this every October is a useful tool to help the women be informed about the disease and encourage them to do an early detection plan to see if they have the disease or not. This month is also important because many organizations raise funds to provide mammograms for women in need.

Besides being a month focused on informing all the women about the importance of the disease, I think it also contributes to encourage women who actually have the disease and let them know that they're just as important as every other member of the society.

I would like to have any of the Dratinis if possible, please :)
I think we should all in general not be so shellfish and try to help everyone when we can so I agree with most of what you are saying.
Great giveaway. It's absolutely necessary to give attention to such an awful disease as breast cancer. I'll answer the third question.

The color pink is cheerful. The cheerfulness of the color makes it an appropriate symbol for several things. Firstly for homosexuality. Secondly for femininity. But above all, of course, for the fight against breast cancer.

For my it's logical the color pink is chosen to be a symbol for that fight. Firstly, of course mostly women suffer from breast cancer (although very seldom men get the disease). Considering the fact the color pink, like I said above, is also a symbol for femininity, it fits as a color for this fight. The color makes us remind the power women have in general and thus their ability to defeat breast cancer. Moreover: pink stands for happiness. It's not only a reminder for women's strength, but also a catalyst in creating that strength. Things like pink ribbons makes every woman with breast cancer remind of the fact she actually can beat her disease! Colors like black, dark blue, green wouldn't have the impact the color pink has. Those colors are rather depressing than creating an optimist mind. Like I said: the color pink is cheerful. It makes people happy.

In conclusion: the color pink is a strong symbol for women in probably the most awful and important fight of their lifes.
Yeah who knew that the color pink can be this powerful.
3: what does pink means to you

My first thoughts about the color pink is that it represents brightness and positive aura. Pink is often associated with women, love, feminism but also through boosting opinions forexample in the gay comunity and breast cancer. it is well that breast gets the attention it deserves and that there are so many who support this important case.

I go for the Shiney Mareep please!
I agree with your response and your response is much different from everyone else's somewhat which makes it unique in a way.
2) Why do you think October, breast cancer awareness month, is unique and why do you think that it is important?
I believe that the breast cancer awareness month is important because this issue is never taken seriously enough. Breast cancer is a problem that can affect thousands of women, but it can also be stopped if taken in time. That's why the sensibilization of the population in the month of October is so important. Because all the women should understand the importance of being tested, to avoid this way future problems and pain.

I'd like to request the Shiny Mareep..Thanks and nice idea to increase awareness..!
I agree somewhat but I think breast cancer is taken seriously at points as well.

Either ways pm the user in the original post to get your prizes. Thanks for participation.

mhykah seems like a lot of people will agree with you there about femininity.

Yanga interesting response but hey I will take it.

Diiliy interesting response as well.

ShinyespeonPvP interesting response as well

When everyone receives their prize please either post on this forum or on my profile saying that you got your prize. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)