Christmas Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha cool this is a great Giveaway :D *if* it's not too much trouble, could I get one, maybe called Arioso?
"arioso is a type of solo vocal piece, usually occurring in an opera or oratorio, falling somewhere between recitative and aria in style. Literally, arioso means airy."

I'll put up a level 1 female Skrelp (adapatibility, IVs set for Hp fire but it's a spitback.), with the message Yo Ho Ho. IGN is Eoin :) I have redis clones of a Bold Latias I SRd for, 31/1/31/31/31/31, if you want as thanks I can trade you that also? Not on the GTS though because that's DEFINITELY gonna get sniped :O

Haha cool this is a great Giveaway :D *if* it's not too much trouble, could I get one, maybe called Arioso?
"arioso is a type of solo vocal piece, usually occurring in an opera or oratorio, falling somewhere between recitative and aria in style. Literally, arioso means airy."

I'll put up a level 1 female Skrelp (adapatibility, IVs set for Hp fire but it's a spitback.), with the message Yo Ho Ho. IGN is Eoin :) I have redis clones of a Bold Latias I SRd for, 31/1/31/31/31/31, if you want as thanks I can trade you that also? Not on the GTS though because that's DEFINITELY gonna get sniped :O
this appears to have been sniped
EDIT JK FOUND THE BUGGER

Sorry about that, I delayed putting it up for a bit because I figured there was a decent chance of it being sniped! Thanks a million :) Can I offer you a Diancie (Timid, no HP Fire though) or Latias in return? I have quite a few and it's only fair :O

I deposited a Lvl. 1 male Froakie with the message "SlashingTires". My IGN is ヒロシ.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

I just deposited a Lvl. 13 Japanese Geodude with the message 'SlashingTires'. My IGN is Tony.
Thanks heaps and Merry Christmas to you!

Sniped again! Put up female swablu lv1 IGN I8tokyo message:merry christmas
Sniped again. Put up male ralts lv3

Last edited:
I put up a lvl 1 female sandile. My ign is Alana. Thanks so much :)

Sniped! I put up a lvl 34 female Japanese Delibird instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)