[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not interested in the Celebi, since I already have one that I like, but I'll clone for you.

I'm pretty sure that I still have an UT copy of your Cobalion, but I'll double check once I'm home. How about a box of your Cobalion holding an Ability Capsule? Should be enough...
Sounds good mate. To be honest if it means waiting until tomorrow, it's not a problem.

I would like the force of nature trio 6ivs for boreos and demeteros I would also like the calm 5 iv thundarus I offer all events and breeding projects.

Not really sure what you're saying, but I'm not interested in the Poliwag.

I would like the force of nature trio 6ivs for boreos and demeteros I would also like the calm 5 iv thundarus I offer all events and breeding projects.
The 6IV Demeteros/Landorus and the Calm Thundurus (like most of my Trophy Case monsters) are not for trade. You'll have to trade with the OTs for those.

If you want my 6IV Boreos and my 5IV Demeteros, you'll have to offer me something for those.
I can tell you right now that I'm not very interested in events, though I might think of breeding projects for the genies if you're up for it. Might...

OK then know that I cant breed sheldder I can only breed or as Pokémon.
Theoretically I could send you a female Heavy Ball Shellder spitback, but frankly I'm not sure if I want to trade with you now.
Just asking to take my flawless legendary before finishing the BPs sounds very suspicious to me.
Nevermind, I'll have to decline this trade. Sorry.

EDIT: I'll think about it, but I won't be home for at least 2 hours so I can't send you the Shellder right now anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry I asked it cause I wanted to use it in a battle against my friend didn't meant it that way pls give me your female spitback so I can fulfill your request.Didn't meant to upset you I have traded with reisuke and viridi and all went good I can provide you the messages.

Sorry but what does PM stand for. (Always thought it was pokemon) Should I say which poke I'm putting up. I'm going to put up a Foongus with message saying Smogon but comment back first to see if I'm doing this right.
Personal message also called "conversation" around here. Click on my name, then on "Start a Conversation" and tell me the Foongus' details there.

Hello! I was hoping to use your cloning service. I have a Shiny Virizion Jolly lv100 that I was hoping to get 2 copies of as I have a pending trade for him right now. Thank you.

~ Smeargle Slaves ~

A friend recently restarted his game and asked me if I could clone my Smeargle slaves for him.
Maybe someone here could also use one of these for hunting Pokémon or farming money.
They are fully-redistributable and free. I will send them over the GTS, if I don't have you added already.

Smeargle ♂
Level 100
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe (
)
- False Swipe
- Soak
- Spore
- Taunt
bred and hatched by me on my X (Alex / 02708)
nicknamed "Warhol"
Fully-Redistributable and FREE

Smeargle ♂
Level 100
Item: Amulet Coin
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe (
)
- Pay Day
- Happy Hour
- Spore
- Soft-Boiled
bred and hatched by me on my X (Alex / 02708)
nicknamed "Midas"
Fully-Redistributable and FREE

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the Happy Hour and Pay Day Smeargle! I need to make that PokeMoola!
Sure. ^^
I used that Smeargle to farm money against the E4 with activated O-Power back when I wasn't able to clone, while keeping my team healthy with Soft-Boiled.
Glad someone has use for it, since it has been sitting in my box for a while now.

I'll clone one and will be online in a few minutes.

Sure. ^^
I used that Smeargle to farm money against the E4 with activated O-Power back when I wasn't able to clone, while keeping my team healthy with Soft-Boiled.
Glad someone has use for it, since it has been sitting in my box for a while now.

I'll clone one and will be online in a few minutes.
Thanks! I need to switch over to my other game and I'll come online.

Fain

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in the False Swipe Smeargle. It would be really helpful to me as of lately. (:

Edit : Received, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)