crazy ass dude eats homeless man's face [kinda NSFW because of gross picture??]

some asian dude got chopped up in Montreal and had his limbs shipped to different place ... we aren't that much better

Well, I mean, I think my girlfriend's lips are very hot and tasty, but I don't really want to eat them.

This world is getting worse and worse as the days progress
Hey bud, i have some news for you since man first evolved from monkeys this stuff has been happening. The world is no different today than it was 50, 100 or a 1000 years ago. Now we are able to see and hear about these things much more easily and because of that it is harder to remain oblivious... Actually, the world overall is a much better place than it was in the past(i mean our world.. not the planet in general).

Chimpanzees are actually known to make groups and war with opposing chimpanzee groups and when one group wins they eat the other group's flesh.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
You can't imbed images from funnyjunk guys, the site's been around for a while, they know what they're doing.
ffs you can't even follow links to images. Man who knows how the shit that place works. It's like god damn ebaumsworld or something

some asian dude got chopped up in Montreal and had his limbs shipped to different place ... we aren't that much better
Here is a video of someone reacting to the video of the icepick rape/murder
I love how tasteless people are
[youtube]99rPPigCX3U&[/youtube]
a human being horribly destroyed? better watch it and make a response video
that's twelve minutes long

This some crazy stuff. I wish it was more "zombie-ish" like it being something biological but it's bath salts. You got to compromise some times I guess. Do the Bath Salt consumers return stable again or is these effects permanent?

Hey bud, i have some news for you since man first evolved from monkeys this stuff has been happening. The world is no different today than it was 50, 100 or a 1000 years ago. Now we are able to see and hear about these things much more easily and because of that it is harder to remain oblivious... Actually, the world overall is a much better place than it was in the past(i mean our world.. not the planet in general).
this is one of the worst posts i've ever read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)