Cynthia's Not Very Good Art Corporation™

Got no idea why this thread doesn't have more responses! Your latest drawing is beautiful! Thats not, however, to say I don't have some suggestions. First off, you may want to clean up around your lines, as seen here.
black blur.png
It's often the product of the blur tool, which is also a big artistic no no unless you're aiming to make something look goopy and messy (In which case, knock yourself out! I use it a lot with saliva). Some of your lines are a bit "shaky", so if the art program you're using offers correction, you may want to crank it up a tad bit. The position of your Chandelure somewhat fails to draw attention to it, so you may want to remember your old art lessons from grade school on where to place the subject of a drawing. Lastly, your background has some great textures, so why not apply that to the subject of your image as well.

Keep up the great work!

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for such critique. I am not very experienced in Digital art so i need as much suggestions I can get. So thanks for your precious words of advice. I will work on the things you pointed out. Also I will look out for more of such advice in future. Thanks ^.^

Reactions: Mq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)