Daily Giveaways (Done)

What do you like to see on giveaways?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Crobat, Bluemew! I would love to have that Clefairy as well, it is useful for Doubles.

Deposit: Spanish Ledyba, Level 7, Female
IGN: Sapphire

Thank you in advance!

I was checking your Clefairy's EVs, and they are actually 248 HP, 252 Def., and 10 SpDef. There are no Speed EVs and Defense is 252 not 10. This is just a minor nitpick. Thanks for the giveaways so far.

Bluemew. may i ask? is the clefairy on your giveaway level 100? and with your OT?
the thing is, the clefairy i got (which i believe from you since you already put my name on the sent list) is a level 97 male on repeat ball instead of the clefairy on your display.

Bluemew. may i ask? is the clefairy on your giveaway level 100? and with your OT?
the thing is, the clefairy i got (which i believe from you since you already put my name on the sent list) is a level 97 male on repeat ball instead of the clefairy on your display.
female lv 100 shiny

stevexclax oh yes its the defenses, it would make no sense if it was the speed. someone already told me but i forgot to edit

Deposited a level 5 Azurill withe message "blue mew."
IGN is Gabe, and thank you for these. They help a lot since I don't really have time to train.

Just realized it is a HA Clefairy. Totally want to give her a try.

Deposited a level 7 Male Whismur.
IGN: EJ

Thanks so much!

Deposited: Lvl. 29 Eevee (F)
IGN: Wesley

Thank you so much!
Edit: Got it in just 5 mins! Thanks again!

Last edited:
female lv 100 shiny

stevexclax oh yes its the defenses, it would make no sense if it was the speed. someone already told me but i forgot to edit
then, somebody got snipped me since the only clefairy i have is should be from yours. and now the event has finished :pirate:

oh, well. i deposited new pokemon for the bisharp

deposited : riolu
Level : 6
IGN : Sato

then, somebody got snipped me since the only clefairy i have is should be from yours. and now the event has finished :pirate:

oh, well. i deposited new pokemon for the bisharp

deposited : riolu
Level : 6
IGN : Sato
I still have 2 copies so you may try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)