DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh ok, must've missed that rule. Can I just explicitly state that they have random IVs and aren't competitive. If not, I'll just take them off as it's too much hassle trying to find out their IVs.
Unfortunately, Wifi rules state you need to list all IVs of Pokemon being offered.

shiny Axew, Jolly, Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Egg moves/BW2 Tutor moves: Outrage) shiny Beldum, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Deino, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Egg move/BW2 Tutor moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power), these three for a shiny 6 iv modest charmander with dragon pulse, 5iv jolly shroomish shiny with bulletseed, 6iv modest shiny eevee with wish and yawn

shiny Axew, Jolly, Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Egg moves/BW2 Tutor moves: Outrage) shiny Beldum, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Deino, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Egg move/BW2 Tutor moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power), these three for a shiny 6 iv modest charmander with dragon pulse, 5iv jolly shroomish shiny with bulletseed, 6iv modest shiny eevee with wish and yawn
I already have a shiny 6 IV special Charmaner. What's the ability on the Shroomish and Eevee?

honestly no, I'm barely getting started and trying to get some competitive pokemon.
Alright, I'll take a life orb. Give me a few days to breed the Elektrike.

I already have a shiny 6 IV special Charmaner. What's the ability on the Shroomish and Eevee?

Alright, I'll take a life orb. Give me a few days to breed the Elektrike.

alright thank you I'll have that life orb ready ! can you make sure it has lightning rod please and thank you

Would you like to trade shiny Froakie with shiny Adamant Charizard w/ Dragon Dance? It also has Outrage that you can relearned from Move Reminder

Do you have anything else or a list I can look at ?
6IV Shiny Genesect (OT: Japanese Name, ID:07133 w/ U-Turn, T-bolt, Ice Beam and Flamethrower)
6IV : Timid Gastly, Jolly-Swarm Heracross, Careful-Natural Cure Phantump
5IV : Jolly-Gale Wing Fletchling

If you want, you can take 2 of the normal 6IV/5IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)