Other Metagames Deoxys-Truant and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, this is my BH team. It is not very competitive but it's fun to play with her. Let the sets:

No forfeit plz (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Truant
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Skill Swap
- U-turn
- Haze
- Stealth Rock

Yes, you're not imagining things, Deoxys speed with truant and skill swap. this set is very good until you face Chansey imposter. but it's fun to do it early. U-turn serves to escape and predict swichts. Haze is to clean the boofs opponent and SR is to catch and break Shedinja and sturdy users

Jewels forever (Diancie-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Power Gem
- Earth Power
- Surf

I put the alternative moveset to surprise the opponent. Magic guard is to ignore the recoil light of ruin and orb life. light of ruin and power gem to stab and should not much explanation. earth power to pick up steel types and surf to Heatran to levitate

High QI (Mewtwo-Mega-Y) @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Psycho Boost
- Bug Buzz
- Zap Cannon

No guard + magma storm is a core to catch shedinja and use to trap others Pokemons. psycho boost to stab, bug buzz to catch Chansey after transform and zap cannon to take advantage of no guard

Magic Guard (Shedinja) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Pain Split
- Infestation
- Safeguard

Shedinja is one of the best of Pokemon tier and one of the most boring fight. pain split to make the opponent's HP 1, batton pass to leave the field, infestation to cause damage to the opponent and to safeguard escape wow and toxic.

Little Egg (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Recover
- Metal Burst

The set of Chansey is the most common BH q so I do not need much explanation, but I chose to eviolite to increase your def and spdef.

Low QI, High force (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Refrigerate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Extreme Speed
- Meteor Mash

I put refrigerate to increase the extreme speed BP with icicle plate. close combat to stab, u-turn to predict changes and to catch meteor mash mega diancie

Importable:

http://pastebin.com/tb0XbAsK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)