Ditto Giveaway Part 3 [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Timid ditto, I know I asked you for one yesterday but i'm not lying when i say i didnt receive anything, i dont know if the server is having problems or it is some bug. please dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to take advantage of this... i deposited the lvl 2 Wumple, my IGN is Snacking and the message is "Buckert Timid"
I understand if you dont want to give me one because of all this... but really, sorry for being so annoying, i'm not trying to fool you, just wanted 1 ditto to start breeding...

I deposited a lvl. 2 female wurmple with the message "Buckert Rock", requesting the HP Rock Ditto. IGN: ヒロシ
Thank you in advance:)

Deposited the pokemon just now. The message is "Buckert Modest". If you run out of modest dittos any ditto will be appreciated :)! Thank you so much, the IGN is ZioSam! :)

I would like an HP Fighting Ditto please. My IGN is Jaxon.
The message is BuckertHP Ground

EDIT:
I was asking for HP ground, but that's taken now, so can't change the message
>_>

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I wanted a Timid ditto, I know I asked you for one yesterday but i'm not lying when i say i didnt receive anything, i dont know if the server is having problems or it is some bug. please dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to take advantage of this... i deposited the lvl 2 Wumple, my IGN is Snacking and the message is "Buckert Timid"
I understand if you dont want to give me one because of all this... but really, sorry for being so annoying, i'm not trying to fool you, just wanted 1 ditto to start breeding...
Right. Your Wurmple was up later than some of the participants here, but what ever. It's a bit strange that the Ditto disappeared from my game but didn't appear on yours, isn't it? I traded you another one.

http://prntscr.com/5t5tx1
Does it mean, that I'm late? (If I am, I'd like to have HP fight one ;) )
I means you requested a Ditto that was already requested by someone else. I can't edit the post with the speed of light.

I would like an HP Fighting Ditto please. My IGN is Jaxon.
The message is BuckertHP Ground
So, you want Fighting or Ground? Ground is gone. ;)

Well, posted in the wrong place before, whoops :P
level 2 female wurmple message: "BuckertTimid" IGN: Sam

If you don't have any timid left by the time you get to me, any nature will be fine. Thanks for the giveaway :)

EDIT: well apparently timid is gone so how about calm?

Last edited:
I'd like a hp rock ditto, putting something up now, I'll edit when it's done.

Edit: Seems thats taken, can I ask for timid 0 attk ditto then? (Deposited a lvl 12 zigzagoon)

Last edited:
Right. Your Wurmple was up later than some of the participants here, but what ever. It's a bit strange that the Ditto disappeared from my game but didn't appear on yours, isn't it? I traded you another one.

I means you requested a Ditto that was already requested by someone else. I can't edit the post with the speed of light.

So, you want Fighting or Ground? Ground is gone. ;)
Fighting please.

I have deposted lvl2 female wurmple. IGN is Neil. I would love to have either your jolly ditto or one of your trick room dittos (any nature). Thank you! My massage says 'jolly buckert'

Last edited:
Deposited Level 16 Female Wurmple
IGN Kevin
Message is "Buckert 0 ATK" so can I get the 0 Atk Timid Untouched? Thanks so much c:

I have deposited a lvl 4 female wurmple with the message 'buckert quiet' IGN Danny. Could I request one with a quiet nature?

I know, i dont know what happened... sorry for the trouble and thank you so much ^^

Hey , i have deposited a lvl 3 Female Wurmple IGN Joao.
I would like a flawless Carefull Ditto.
I saw that modest was now taken :P

Hi, I deposited a lv5 female Wurmple, my IGN is Hikari. I would like the HP Water Ditto please! Thank you!

Edit: redeposited

Last edited:
Hello Buckert, i have deposited a level 2 female Wurmple, with the message:
"Buckert Naughty"

i would like the:

Ditto | Untouched
6IV Naughty | Limber
IGN: Moon

Thank-you, good sir!

Last edited:
Hey. I deposited a wurmple at the time of this post. I would like the ice mixed naive ditto. My ign is Peter.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)