Do not make new forum accounts (Get your name changed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to change your Forum name for Smogon Tour, post here. DO NOT REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT

mmartin and Nelo_Angelo both made new accounts. I had to merge them and I'd rather not do that. So like I said, DO NOT REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT.

I will only change your name once. Stick with it after that. I don't understand why people register with names they never use on NB...

Can I get mine switched to Stryker if it isn't already taken? It's my only nick on NB (This is an AIM name).

Thanks

▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ ███ █░█ █▀▀
░█░ █▀█ █▀█ █░█ █▀▄ ▀▀█
░▀░ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

I would like to request to get my name changed to "PM" as that's what my netbattle nick is.

Can you delete my other account ("hybrid [team.lol]" - i can tell you info if you dont believe its mine)

I made it but my email (for the first acc) didn't recieve a validation code at all and I couldnt find where to resend it.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I changed the ones pending in here that hadn't been changed yet minus Malice Mizer's since his choice of a new name was already a registered user.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
since i rarely use Floppy Disk on NB, I'm kindly asking for a transition to user: "Floppy"

Please and thank you. ^___^

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
zerowing

drop the 1991, I was going to have a smogon vote on a new name change but people now know me as zerowing so yeah, no caps though please

thank you kind sir Justin8649!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)