DOU DOU Summer Seasonal Round 3 (Loser's Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matame

New Rules
time to quit dubs rofl
s/o to me for making it r3 AGAIn despite playing this meta religiously since january and still being absolute trash

e: prob should mention the fact my opp was 6 hours late to his game after just outright not turning up friday after getting his own timezone wrong just to not bother saving one of the replays and haxing me. dont you love it when you get rewarded for being nice

so yeah im calling late act. its not like he deserves the win after putting me through all this hassle and missing multiple times just to turn up at 2am on a sunday and have the audacity to not even bother to save one of the replays

Last edited:

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
gonna have to call activity. Threw has been on smogon this morning and hasn't shown up at our scheduled time even though I dm'ed him saying i was in the PS room. I can't do any more times this round due to school commitments

qwily said we'd play around my lunchtime (i was on PS starting from 11-2, then around 3 messaged me when i was afk asking if we could play, I posted on his smogon wall and he replied, and i then found him on PS, yet he didn't respond. look at his wall for exact logs and shit. Gonna have to call activity, 3 o'clock is nowhere near "lunch" and I tried my best to get my games done today, tomorrow I'm gonna be in SF the whole day.

Opponents profile page said he was quitting for a while, tried to contact in case, no response, so activity

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
time to quit dubs rofl
s/o to me for making it r3 AGAIn despite playing this meta religiously since january and still being absolute trash

e: prob should mention the fact my opp was 6 hours late to his game after just outright not turning up friday after getting his own timezone wrong just to not bother saving one of the replays and haxing me. dont you love it when you get rewarded for being nice

so yeah im calling late act. its not like he deserves the win after putting me through all this hassle and missing multiple times just to turn up at 2am on a sunday and have the audacity to not even bother to save one of the replays
can't you still schedule to complete the set?

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
if you want matame to take the late act im fine with it. your decision qsns

i was on eariler tho, dont know why you didnt chall me then .-.

hax wasnt my fault either sry man =(

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just saw this and not sure if serious or joking, but calling activity after you play out the game is something I have never seen anyone do. Granted you have the right to frustrated, but I doubt the activity call is gonna fly given you already played.

Also both players are responsible for recording replays. Dont just throw the blame on the other guy just because you also didnt save replays. Someone has to step up and be the better person.

Frankly this is also why I always save replays of both my own and seasonals battles that I watch since often times you cant exactly trust the other guy to do it, but you have the power to take matters into your own hands so Just Do It

qsns

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Coinflips:

BLINGAS
> Peli
Jhon > jordeyshiro
lolbro > Spoof

Extension:
giragoomy v Threw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)