Doubles C&C Index and Reservations (56 uploaded analyses!)

Reserving Blaziken
Pocket let me reserve another so reserving Infernape (Mizuhime approved it too ;) )

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
BLOOD TOTEM does not have time to work on Mamoswine. Anybody willing to take on the torch and bring this analysis to the finish line?

I'll go at it (have a bit more time on my hands now :])

-EDIT-
I'd also like to take Conkeldurr and Rotom-Heat, if that is alright.

OK the following analyses are unreserved due to inactivity. They are up for grabs. We especially need somebody to take over Shaymin-S, Gyarados, & Kyurem since they are top / moderate priority.

Shaymin-S by @BLOOD TOTEM
Gyarados by @BlankZero / @StarmanXL
Kyurem by @BLOOD TOTEM
Musharna by @Arcticblast
Kabutops by @AuraRayquaza

I will finish up AuraRayquaza's Kingdra using my mod powerz

@Magcargo 2: great, go for it
Assuming Kyurem still needs someone to take over, I'll go for it (I'm gonna make it and Mamoswine a priority, so Conkeldurr and Rotom-H will probably take awhile to get finished, but whatevs).

-EDIT-
Nollsy's back in the game. B)

... also no one seems to have even mentioned Jellicent, so I will take it too, I guess (and no, I am not trying to entertain myself in any way).

Last edited:

Pocket

@ScraftyIsTheBest, are you familiar with Doubles? I'm asking this, because I haven't seen you on our channel or forum. Unless you have somebody to vouch for you, I suggest only working on one analysis at a time. Once others and I can trust your meta knowledge of Doubles, we will allow you to reserve more. Which of Sableye or Scrafty will you choose?

I know the OP says that you can reserve up to 2, but I prefer to go case-by-case ;x

Last edited:
Damn, I'm finding Dragonite really hard, doing this analysis has made me realise how outclassed it is by other dragons. Unreserving Dragonite, I'll take Arcanine instead.

Pocket

Pwnemon has released Scizor out in the wild, and now it's free for grabs. Who will be the new trainer of this unleashed Scizor?

Pwnemon already finished the skelly, so whoever takes it up can start working on the write-up

Alright, its (late) Saturday and no one has touched it, so taking over Lando-T. I'd also take Salamence, but I'm already setting a record of most analyses at the same time as it is (x_x), so I'll take it if no one else does in a few days or such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)