Draws-stuff Draws stuff

Draws-stuff's Art thread!
It's about time I made one of these

Here I will post my art as I see fit. Don't expect to see a lot here however, as I'm rather quick to change my tastes. Art
will be sorted into categories after being used to bump the thread. I like to make creepy/unnerving art, if that bothers you, you may want to consider looking elsewhere.
I do a lot of 3d modeling in SculptGL, I draw using a Wacom medium tablet, with the programs "Medibang Paint
Pro", "Art Rage" and very rarely anything else. I'm trying to ease into using Sculptris for better 3d model outcomes, or better yet, drop 3d sculpting for using blender for better quality meshes, renders and the ability to animate. Don't expect that to happen anytime soon however.

3D MODELS
Pablo (The Judge) OFF

For a complete look, check the album here.

Flowey Undertale

If you'd like to see the creation of this 3d model click here.

MISC
Dog-like creature, 2.
Griffon/Goblin-like creature, 2, 3.

Digital Art (Pre-tablet)
Before I had a tablet, some things had to be done with a mouse.

Moth-Folk drawing, done for /tg/.

Volcarona plush, done for a daily draw.
Digital Art (Post-tablet)

Testing new ways to draw saliva.

Random minimalist attempt at drawing something cute.

With how popular and cancerous the game has gotten, I don't think I need to explain this one.

A drawing of one of Modeling Clay's OCs! Be sure to check 'em out, for some great character design!
My OCs

Suzy

Based off of a loosely blue tongued skink. This is my mascot of sorts really. She's snarky, inappropriate, and lazy, and is rather short in size. Er, really more of myself than anything else.

Feel free to shoot me requests, but don't feel down when I end up not doing them. I've been very busy recently and requests are my last priority!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)