drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
This may have come up here before, but has anyone ever experimented with thumbprints? I know some Smogonites have done LSD before, but thumbprints sound like a whole new thing (it's basically just sticking your finger in a bunch of crystal LSD, then licking it). Anyone done it, and if so, can you even get close to describing how it felt?
sounds dangerous because the dosage could be anything and varying?

i mean whatever its LSD anyway but i'd rather be careful about it

So I have a question involving alcohol, weed, and hangovers:

In the last month or so of this past school year I was binge drinking nightly. I've gotten a lot better about knowing my limits and whatnot, and never had a problem with hangovers or anything on nights where I would have quite a lot to drink.

One of my friends is a big smoker, very knowledgeable about strains and potency and all the kind of stuff I don't understand. Four or five nights this semester I smoked with him, only having 3 or 4 drinks before heading over to smoke (usually because it was never a planned thing and I would just begin drinking as per usual). I hadn't really experienced being high before, and wanted to at least have a good idea about the experience, so I'd chill with him most of the night, not taking as many hits as he did, but definitely enough to feel pretty good. I enjoy the feeling and would like to continue casually smoking in the future.

The problem is, I get SO hungover every time I smoke. Like, call in sick to work, skip all my classes, stay in bed all day, and finally get up and puke at 9 pm hungover. My friend couldn't give any reason why I would react that way to the weed, which in his "expert" opinion is quality stuff. I wasn't "cross-faded" or whatever because I was drinking so little in comparison to how much I normally do. Would that little bit of alcohol combined with all that weed really be enough to put me on my ass like that? Or is there something I should be doing (like you drink water after a night of drinking) to prevent this from happening in the future?

it is indeed quite the dosage, in the range of several thousand

lsd is hardly lethal however a thumbprint is not, I assume, an easy and pleasant psychedelic experience. Supposedly, a thumbprint was originally someone sticking their thumb in crystal lsd and then pressing it into your palm, which would absorb it, just much less efficiently. The modern take is a bit more extreme for some reason, idk why anyone would want to trip for a solid day or two though.

permanent psychological damage from LSD is not unheard of, however it is generally cops who find themselves in lsd labs and are not wearing gloves (or, in some cases, an airtight suit/gas mask) and absorb a large quantity through the skin. I imagine similar things happen to inexperienced lab operators as well.

Would that little bit of alcohol combined with all that weed really be enough to put me on my ass like that? Or is there something I should be doing (like you drink water after a night of drinking) to prevent this from happening in the future?
It might be - I usually get pretty sick if I drink first, then smoke later. It may be different for everyone, but my stomach just doesn't react well to the combo. It may be similar for you. Also, you say you usually have 3 or 4 drinks before going out smoking; even if you don't notice it, it's still alcohol in your body. Maybe the combination just doesn't work out for your body. I have a couple of friends who can drink heavily and smoke heavily in the same night, while others puke upon their first hit if they've been drinking.

I've never really had hangovers much, but I usually just switch to water or some soft drink (apparently Fanta or 7-Up would work well, for some reason) at the end of the night. It does help for me.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey smogon i decided to log on today and hey the drugs thread is actually on page 1 instead of page dicks so yeah

4-AcO-DMT is nice and I like it and I'm glad I have some. Dipped my toe in the RC waters with this one and I'm glad I did.

People i just bought 200 euros worth of laced weed, i got tricked i knew there was something wrong with the price, oh you can't trust people nowadays's
99% of the time someone says they got "laced weed", they get weed of a dramatically higher potency than they are used to, take one huge rip, and then they're high as fuck for hours.

1% of the time, you buy a pre-rolled joint for some reason and some fucker put something in it and didn't tell you

think about it: why would a dealer want to rip you off... by spending more money on drugs to put in weed?

if you have anything else to share about this weed we can help you identify if it's "laced", with what, etc. It's Probably Just Good Weed though

This may have come up here before, but has anyone ever experimented with thumbprints? I know some Smogonites have done LSD before, but thumbprints sound like a whole new thing (it's basically just sticking your finger in a bunch of crystal LSD, then licking it). Anyone done it, and if so, can you even get close to describing how it felt?
Never done it. From stories / reports I've read, thumbprints aren't administered in that way anymore. Someone just gives you a large amount of acid (e.g. 100 doses). People describe multi-day experiences they have very little control over that permanently change them.

Not something I'd like to seek out right now. I'm pretty stable and sane but I don't want to push my luck or go extreme - I am very conservative with personal dosing.

that's one of the reasons thumbprints aren't done in that fashion anymore. that said, once you get to a ridiculous number of doses, what's a small handful more going to do?

99% of the time someone says they got "laced weed", they get weed of a dramatically higher potency than they are used to, take one huge rip, and then they're high as fuck for hours.

1% of the time, you buy a pre-rolled joint for some reason and some fucker put something in it and didn't tell you

think about it: why would a dealer want to rip you off... by spending more money on drugs to put in weed?

if you have anything else to share about this weed we can help you identify if it's "laced", with what, etc. It's Probably Just Good Weed though
Yeah that's it !
i cooked that weed into brownies and it ripped me for 3 days in the row i was feeling so high that i was scared about my self i could not get out of my bed i thought i was sick or something i felt my self so unable that i couldn't reach my phone so i can answer it , i started seeing strange tiny flashes all over but the weirdest of all i heard people whispering in my ears every time tried to close my eyes. so i can sleep. this thing kept me inside my dark room for that much that when i tried to get out so i can swim in the nearby beach forgetting the sun glasses my eyes got sun burned and almost blinded me for a 30 minutes.

cim

all of that is consistent with taking dramatically more weed than you expected. especially with edibles - edibles are extremely easy to over-dose with (not over-dose as in dying, over-dose as in way too intense effects).

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
i am to scared too start LSD i've heard some weird stories about it, i will stay with ecstasy and weed
lol
like I know e in toronto is really fucking shitty e (although "isn't it all" seems like the only response I get from foreingers..) so i'm a little coloured in this but

yeah don't do e. do mdma from a person you trust

something i've been confused of for a while now; if none of your friends are dealers, how are you supposed to buy from 'somebody you know'? doesn't seem practical imo when i'm fairly sure that most of the population don't sell it, and even less are willing to admit that they do.

idk i don't know much about it but i'm legitimately curious.

norulz

excellent
something i've been confused of for a while now; if none of your friends are dealers, how are you supposed to buy from 'somebody you know'? doesn't seem practical imo when i'm fairly sure that most of the population don't sell it, and even less are willing to admit that they do.
without someone to guide you through it you're most likely gonna have a hard time meeting mary jane, but if you happen to know someone who smokes, they might be willing to tell you where they get it (i.e. theres almost always a hangout spot for these dudes who sell stuff)

finding them isn't hard, approaching them the first time might be a bit awkward though, you can't be tactless about it

idk i don't know
lol out loud

yeah don't do e. do mdma from a person you trust
:l

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Well for me, my dealer lived in the same building as me, and he smoked cigarettes, and he lived with my ex-gf at one point to. So I got to know him pretty well.

'Know who you're buying from' doesn't even mean you have to buy from a friend, it is enough if you know someone (that you can trust) who can vouch for the dealer.

lol out loud
well i'm not gonna lie and say i do know lolol

also i'm curious though this is mostly a lazy question
do you guys get trolls or just really annoying people here often? considering the subject matter i mean
though from what i've seen this is a pretty chill board
that said i'm too lazy to search through all 49 pages to find some outcry for it

I had this problem for a bit until I met some of my current friends.

Here's a trick you can try (it sounds like it would work, and honestly I wish I thought of it a long time ago):
1. Call a pizza place about 10-15 minutes before it closes and place an order.
2. When the delivery guy shows up, ask him where you can get some good weed
3. It's close to closing time, chances are he's going to relax after work and smoke with his friends.
4. Chances are, he'll tell you, perhaps refer you to someone.
5. Tip the kind man, and tip him well.

One thing to keep in mind: if someone is referring you to someone they know, try to get to know the dealer. Some can be hesitant to sell to people they don't know. And I don't know how old you are, but one you get to college, this is wicked easy because there's at least more than one seller per residence building.

cim

the above pizza dude technique is totally legit in some cities

all drug use is pretty recursive. you ask the guy you know who does the most drugs where he gets them, if he can get you any, if he can talk to his source for you / introduce the two of you. if he declines, accept that and move on - it's a legal risk and they have the right to say no

after college when it might not be super easy to find anyone who smokes weed: bars and other places you find friends -> casually bring up smoking weed -> once you find hardcore stoners, ask them after knowing them for awhile

also i'm curious though this is mostly a lazy question
do you guys get trolls or just really annoying people here often? considering the subject matter i mean
though from what i've seen this is a pretty chill board
that said i'm too lazy to search through all 49 pages to find some outcry for it
on the old Cong thread we'd regularly get "I never use drugs and school said they were bad for me" posts and people that would argue with drug users constantly. it was annoying. for awhile the title of this thread was (don't post about how you don't do drugs, nobody cares)

BurningMan

fueled by beer
So I have a question involving alcohol, weed, and hangovers:

In the last month or so of this past school year I was binge drinking nightly. I've gotten a lot better about knowing my limits and whatnot, and never had a problem with hangovers or anything on nights where I would have quite a lot to drink.

One of my friends is a big smoker, very knowledgeable about strains and potency and all the kind of stuff I don't understand. Four or five nights this semester I smoked with him, only having 3 or 4 drinks before heading over to smoke (usually because it was never a planned thing and I would just begin drinking as per usual). I hadn't really experienced being high before, and wanted to at least have a good idea about the experience, so I'd chill with him most of the night, not taking as many hits as he did, but definitely enough to feel pretty good. I enjoy the feeling and would like to continue casually smoking in the future.

The problem is, I get SO hungover every time I smoke. Like, call in sick to work, skip all my classes, stay in bed all day, and finally get up and puke at 9 pm hungover. My friend couldn't give any reason why I would react that way to the weed, which in his "expert" opinion is quality stuff. I wasn't "cross-faded" or whatever because I was drinking so little in comparison to how much I normally do. Would that little bit of alcohol combined with all that weed really be enough to put me on my ass like that? Or is there something I should be doing (like you drink water after a night of drinking) to prevent this from happening in the future?

Well i actually never get a hangover when i smoke weed and drink even if i smoke after like 10+ beers the worst that happens to me usually is that i get tired and want to get home. A good way to avoid hangovers is drinking a bottle of water before you go to bed that way i actually never experience hangovers outside of being a little dizzy and having no appetite the next morning. Another way would be to smoke before you start drinking, because when i am high i usually drink less.

However i have never experienced or heard that someone had a hangover as bad as you described it just from a few drinks and weed maybe your body just reacts pretty harsh against weed, but again i have never heard of someone who was that sick especially since you say you haven't smoked that much. Do you smoke cigarettes, because maybe its just the smoking that your body doesn't like.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
friar afaik weed isnt supposed to give you a hangover effect because there isnt any alcohol on weed, so its the drinks that make you like that. youre pry just a light weight who feels the hangover effect a lot more than an average man would, even if its just a little drink. if you wanna reduce the effect, just drink a shit ton of water before you sleep and try to get a lot of hours in.

First of all i don't think that weed causes any hangover i think its all about alcohol
alcohol dehydrates your body while you are asleep so like the burning man said you should try some water before sleeping along with those aspirins, but its strange for young people to get hangovers its mostly middle aged that do get them.

Thanks for the responses guys. Just to clear some things up, on nights that I wasn't smoking I would drink 15 or more drinks and not feel bad the next day. I don't smoke cigarettes so it could just be reacting to the smoke I guess? Maybe I could try edibles or a vap to see if it happens then.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i used to have this weird-ass "weed hangover/burnout" feeling where i would smoke, then the "high" is off but im left feeling really slow and unwilling to do anything, fuck light, im really fucking tired, etc etc. most of the time it lasted way until the next day. i wasnt even smoking that much. you know, just starting and all.

it went away after smoking for (roughly???) 10 times or so and has never come back.

just throwing out my 2 cents.

edit: there are a few posts of me whining about this over half a year earlier on this thread i think, but i dont remember anyone else going through it.

going to amsterdam for 4 nights in a week, so keen for coffee shop experience.

has anyone got any tips for good shops?

So I have friends that got a hold of a bunch of psilocybin capsules. they're translucent obviously homemade capsules with a white powder in them, and each one supposedly has the same amount of psilocybin as an eighter of shrooms. My friend took one last night and said that it felt exactly like a normal shrooms trip, but its been 14 hours now and he hasnt *completely* stopped tripping yet, though I supposed that is a large dose. I was just wondering if you guys had any experience with these and if it sounded legitimate? They're selling them for $20 a capsule, which sounds like a great deal to me but I'm scared because they are still white powder in a pill.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
shrooms dont last 14 hours, you guys got a research chem but it's impossible to say which without knowing full duration, and even then it would be hard. shouldve got an ehrlich test!

14 hours from a nondescript white powder sounds like 2C-P

but yeah, impossible to say. buy a test, see what it is, give it a try if it's safe/within your moral bounds

plan for a similar length of experience, too

My bud jar is supposed to be air tight but my buds still dry out after a few days. Wtf man.

On a side note its not some generic glass jar its from 420 Jars and its pretty nice.

cim

So I have friends that got a hold of a bunch of psilocybin capsules. they're translucent obviously homemade capsules with a white powder in them, and each one supposedly has the same amount of psilocybin as an eighter of shrooms. My friend took one last night and said that it felt exactly like a normal shrooms trip, but its been 14 hours now and he hasnt *completely* stopped tripping yet, though I supposed that is a large dose. I was just wondering if you guys had any experience with these and if it sounded legitimate? They're selling them for $20 a capsule, which sounds like a great deal to me but I'm scared because they are still white powder in a pill.
could be 4-aco-dmt. you can get 200mg online for $60 from places, and a dose is 15-20mg. duration is (usually) a lot shorter though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)