Enigma Stone Event - Wi-Fi

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

According to filb.de, the 'Enimga Stone' Event Item will be available for download via Mystery Gift and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from July 31st - August 27th. This is the European Event most likely, as Germany is the first place to have it announced. However, since every European Wi-Fi Event thus far as been accessible in America and Australia as well, it's pretty safe to assume this is more of a worldwide Wi-Fi Event.

For those of you who don't know, if you take this item to the Museum of Science in Pewter City, Steven Stone will be there and have the item examined. You'll discover that it's actually the Soul Dew item. Upon leaving the building, the currently unobtainable Lati-twin from your game version will attack you and you'll be able to capture it. If you defeat it or run from it, it'll reappear so you should have a decent chance to get a good one.

Obviously, you can only download this on HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As long as you download the item between those dates, then pick it up from the delivery man at the PokéMart, you can wait as long as you like before you activate the actual event.

Sweeet! For RNG abuse, will it be when you take the stone or catch the Laiti@s? (Guessing when you catch it?)
When you do the event it becomes a stationary legend in front of the museum, so you are able to soft reset right in front of the thing.

When you do the event it becomes a stationary legend in front of the museum, so you are able to soft reset right in front of the thing.
Sweet! This is going to be great, I'll just make a few ROMs and get every nature of Latias/Latios needed.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Awesome, been waiting for this event for a long time.

Although I can't RNG, I'm still excited just to easily SR for a decent one, and to pick up RNG'd Latitwins via trade (I'm sure there will be plenty floating around Smogon after the event).

Hallelujah - I'll finally get a shot at Latias. I cried when my Emerald cartridge exploded after I moved Latios off specifically to reset for his sister.

Hallelujah - I'll finally get a shot at Latias. I cried when my Emerald cartridge exploded after I moved Latios off specifically to reset for his sister.
What did the explosion look like!?

And, this will be cool, but are you sure it'll be in America too??

Wow this is awesome, a couple days ago I was looking at all the events Japan had and being jealous...well, now all they have that we don't is a lame Scizor and "Ash's Pikachu", it seems.

Plus I finally get access to Latias even though I have a flawless HP Fire one :P

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well this event has officially started and the Engima Stone is now available for download over Wi-Fi if people want to start downloading it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)