Enigma Stone Event - Wi-Fi

I tried to get the special jirachi when the event was happening but when I went for the wifi event on soul silver and platinum, it never let me do it. I went to McDonald's, to Starbucks, even my own internet, it wouldn't activate. Is there some kind of SIM Card I need in order to have the wifi go through?

First off, this thread is for the Enigma event. But for your problem, the event was given Wireless, not through wifi. If you were in the states for the event, then you had to go to a gamestop store and select recieve from wireless while in the store.

Thank you. I've even asked that to gamestop but the guy was ignorant. Oh, sorry I didn't make myself clear I knew this wasn't for jirachi I just wanted to make sure I don't mess up on this one.

First off, this thread is for the Enigma event. But for your problem, the event was given Wireless, not through wifi. If you were in the states for the event, then you had to go to a gamestop store and select recieve from wireless while in the store.
Incorrect, the event was given through wireless earlier this year but last June up til mid July it was also available via Nintendo Wireless.

I know from first hand experience.

Hey, I was wondering if latios's IVs, and Shiny PID regenerate when you walk into the mueseum after fighting him, I was unsure, but thought that would make agetting a shiny even easier.

Oh, does that include Shinyness and Nature? And can you see if a pokemon in HGSS is shiny before you battle it by its sprite (considering that when shiny pokemon follow you they have the color alteration)

IDK, that is a rather unwanted question here though as smogoners tend not to HACK battles. Google is your friend.
Actually, rebattle codes are often utilized in the wifi forum. That being said, I won't answer that question either.

And no, you won't be able to tell if it's shiny or not by looking at its sprite, as the RNG can advance with it Lati@s on the field, which would require a changing sprite.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Oh, does that include Shinyness and Nature? And can you see if a pokemon in HGSS is shiny before you battle it by its sprite (considering that when shiny pokemon follow you they have the color alteration)
Yes, Shinyness and Nature are determined when you talk to it, not before.

Except for the Red Gyarados, which is always shiny, stationary Pokemon do not display shinyness out in the field until you battle them (to my knowledge anyway).

I got a question I downloaded this before I got my latios I own SS and apparently there is suppose to be an event after I leave the fan club in vermillion city so I can catch latios I have to visit the copycat girl and get her doll etc etc... this isn't working so by downloading this event have I screwed up my chances of getting latios?

In SoulSilver the Enigma Event will give you Latias, and Latios can be obtained as a roamer. For you to get Latias, you would talk to Steven Stone in the Pewter City Museum and she would then appear outside in Pewter City until you catch her. For you to get Latios, you would go to the Copycat's house in Saffron City, talk to her about her doll, then go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion. Talk to the guy with the Clefairy doll next to him, then leave the building and Steven Stone will talk to you about Latios, who will roam around Kanto.

Today I talked to Steven in Pewter City, then the Copycat, then the dude in Vermilion and I successfully released both, so no, you didn't screw anything up. I'm not sure if you need to talk to Steven in Pewter City before you can release Latios, but it can't hurt if you do.

My Latias is currently hanging around outside Pewter City. I find it cool and funny that this event isn't in a new place, it's in the middle of a city out in the open...

I'm waiting to RNG (I can never get it to work) or just soft reset (which I don't want to do!)

I caught a Timid Latios on my first try. =D EVing in Speed and Sp. Attack, of course, and planning to give it the Calm Mind set!

i got the enigma stone event and gave it to my latios. also, the latias in the game always hangs out at prof oak's lab. i ran into it like 10 times in a row! caught the annoying thing finally...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)