[Experimental] Metroid Prime Mafia-Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys there is no need to put "willing to sub" in your sign-up unless you do not actually want to start the game; if you do, the fact that you are willing to play it signals to me that you would also be willing to sub into it, so I will put you on the subs list automatically.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
I was playing Randomness, but I've already died, so can I be P1? If not, P2 please.

I've never played Metroid Prime, but I know a fair amount about the universe through other sources (i.e. Super Smash Brothers etc.)

P3 I suppose, P2 if being P2 for another game doesn't count

Haven't played any Prime but I've played a LOT of Smash Bros Melee and Brawl and Studied Dark Samus extensively for a RP I'm in. Not sure if that helps much :P

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
P3 I suppose, P2 if being P2 for another game doesn't count

Haven't played any Prime but I've played a LOT of Smash Bros Melee and Brawl and Studied Dark Samus extensively for a RP I'm in. Not sure if that helps much :P
For future reference: If you're signing up for two games simultaneously, you must give them priority based on which one you'd rather play. So, if you already signed up as P2 for another game, you'd be P3.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I was playing Randomness, but I've already died, so can I be P1? If not, P2 please.

I've never played Metroid Prime, but I know a fair amount about the universe through other sources (i.e. Super Smash Brothers etc.)
You remain P2 until Randomness ends per the rules.

lambasto said:
unclesam throw some spacing on that bitch

you can hardly read those rules
I bolded each rule; I don't like the way it looks when I space it out.

Agape, I would be more inclined to use that map if it was, you know, accurate...

p2

LN was smart to sub out of hoenn, I don't think its going anywhere. This however looks amazing

EDIT: Missed the experience bit. I haven't played it, but a combination of my well-knowledged friend and the internet, I'll learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)