[Expert Game] Free-For-All Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This town... It is a peaceful town, full of unique and somewhat peaceful people. Nothing very exciting happens here though... As the people of the town carry on with their peaceful but mundane lives, a conversation beneath the moonlit sky begins...
"Hey, how long has it been?"

"Too long, and not long enough"

"Heh, I guess you haven't changed much."

"Nor have you. So, what brings you around here of all places?"

"Honestly, I could ask you the same thing... But anyway, it seems like something interesting will finally happen here..."

"Oh really? Do go on..."

"Now now, I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet. It'll be a couple more days until the fun really starts..."

"Feh, I can't exactly have fun nowadays. Not with... You know what? Forget it. Let's hear what this fun is exactly..."

"Well..."
---

*ahem*
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, this is your host CyzirVisheen with co-host Gmax as well, welcoming you~

*EXPERT MAFIA*
FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA IS FINALLY AT HAND!

The Rules
(written from scratch, take that you rule-stealin' bastards)

1. The game will cycle between Night/Day, beginning with Night 1.

2. All abilities are valid Night 1, including any killing roles.

3. A standard Day/Night is 48 hours, or 1 hour after all PMs have been received.

4. While you are alive, you may talk to anyone about the game. If you have your win condition fulfilled and/or you have died, you are not allowed to talk to anyone about the game. Everyone will have their own unique win condition, so be wary.

5. There may be grammatical errors and such in PMs. I'm human (almost), so don't take PM flaws such as that as proof of faking.

6. There ARE items in the game, but the item giving/receiving mechanics are different from your normal mafia game.

7. You may only give one item per Day/Night period.

8. When giving an item to another player, you must send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day/Night X - Sending ___ Box to <USER>," with the item you want to send in the body. The underlined portion is a basic descriptor, and can be as simple or as complex as you want (ex 1 - Metal Box, ex 2 - Frilly Polka Dot Pink Box)

9. If you are holding a ___ box, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day/Night X - Opening ___ Box." You will open that box by the end of the day. Who knows what will be inside?

10. To vote during the lynching period you MUST post either "Lynch <USER>" or "Vote <USER>." Any other words will not be counted as a valid lynch vote.

11. If the lynch target for the day is godkilled, all votes pertaining to that user are then counted as "No Lynch."

12. If there is a lynch tie between two or more players, all involved players will be spared.

13. You MUST have access to IRC to participate in this game. The official Free For All Mafia channel is #the_town and all public discussions pertaining to the game will take place there if not in the game thread. Due to the nature of this game, such a channel is a necessity.

14. There will be no tolerance for idlers. If you haven't sent in a PM (even an idling one) to CyzirVisheen halfway through the Day/Night deadline, you will be issued a warning. If you still fail to send a PM you will be issued additional warnings, including via Smogon PM. If I feel you're going to continue idling during this game, I reserve the right to godsub you out immediately.

15. There will be secret IRC channels provided to the players upon necessity. If you want/need one, you may contact CyzirVisheen to inquire about one. If you make any secret chans yourself, invite me to them mmkay? I would very much appreciate it~.

16. If you have any questions about your role, or the game itself, feel free to contact me on IRC with those questions.

17. The game will end once everyone still alive in the game has fulfilled their win condition. If you fulfill your own win condition and it is impossible to reverse it before the game ends, you will be immediately removed from the game. If it is impossible for you to complete your win condition, you will be immediately godkilled.
Sign-up List:

1. Laundry
  2. Lightwolf
  3. Mekkah
  4. Jumpluff
  5. Da_Letter_El
  6. hailflameblast
  7. vonFiedler
  8. Pidge
  9. Jimbo
  10. Midou
  11. badalcristiano
  12. Johann
  13. wickdaggler
  14. UncleSam
  15. Nook
  16. shade
  17. ~NJ
  18. Thorns
  19. Fangren
  20. LonelyNess
  21. Flounder
  22. Amelia
  23. HD
  24. Sledge
  25. Flamestrike
  26. THE_IRON_KENYAN
  27. Jackal
  28. Eo_Ut_Mortus
  29. GTS
  30. zorbees
  31. Itchni
  32. evan
  33. reyscarface
  34. pookar
  35. Exarius
  36. daquiri
  37. Nanoswine
  38. Dubulous
  39. billymills
  40. Thoughts
  41. reachzero
  42. Bass
  43. askaninjask
  44. asim
  45. Veedrock
  46. blue_light
  47. Yeti
  48. Aura_Guardian
  49. MagicMaster87
  50. Tangygrowth
  51. Fishin
  52. Blue_Tornado
Please do keep in mind that even though your name appears on the sign-up list it won't guarantee you a spot in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)