[Expert Game] Free-For-All Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
(o 4:43:08 pm o) <@Yeti> (o 3:29:18 pm o) <&cyzir_visheen> hey yeti
(o 4:43:08 pm o) <@Yeti> (o 3:29:20 pm o) <&cyzir_visheen> you sign up too
(o 4:43:19 pm o) <@Yeti> is it going to be a great problem i'll be in oregon for two weeks
(o 4:43:25 pm o) <@Yeti> and unreliably on irc
(o 4:43:48 pm o) <@Yeti> i mean i can be on daily but not for any extended period of time

in but with the stated limitation
i can submit all actions due to unlimited internet on my phone but as for my ability to be on IRC from august 8-22(?) it'll be severely reduced.

Midou managed to get me interested in mafia, but I wont be able to reliably respond until August 1st (when I get back from China). I'm willing to sub in after that, though.

EDIT: Or if the game starts after that, I want IN

:D

EDIT2: I actually think I won't be good enough for this expert game, but i do have experience in diplomacy (info management) and the card game version of mafia.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello folks, this is your host CyzirVisheen. I'm glad everyone taking a keen interest in this game. The game will finally be starting in a day or so. However, due to the importance of IRC, I will not be including anyone who hasn't joined #the_town for even a second by the time I close sign ups. Just wanna point this out to everyone.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A few days passed since the fateful meeting under the moonlit sky. Nothing happened during that time in this peaceful town. Everyone just kept going on with their peaceful, mundane lives. As the sun sets on the second day, the two mysterious friends meet once again in the shadiest parts of the town...

*TICK TOCK*

"It's been several days already. Are you absolutely sure this will happen? I'm getting kind of bored here..."

*TICK TOCK*

"Yes, I'm very sure. This kind of thing's my specialty after all."

*TICK TOCK*

"Well, I hope something happens soon. I really shouldn't be sticking around here for too long..."

*TICK TOCK*

"Don't worry. If my sources are correct, things should get interesting right about n-"

"Oho."

--

(SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED! THE GAME THREAD WILL BE UP IN DUE TIME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)