[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After the madness that occurred during the morning, the townspeople finally got riled up enough to start declaring 'lynches' again. And this time, it seems that someone is going to die today.

"OKAY! YOU KNOW WHO NEEDS TO DIE? FLOUNDER! HE'S BEEN TOO ANNOYING AS OF LATE, AND HE'S CLEARLY NO SHADE! 'LYNCH' FLOUNDER"

"Agreed. Fuck Flounder!"

"Fuck that! You know who needs to die for real? Fishin! Let's all 'lynch' him instead!"

"Yeah! KILL FISHIN!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...anybody in agreement with these two?"

"Nah, we just want Flounder dead."

"W-wait!"

Flounder starts backing away from the vicious crowd as they slowly approach him, with Fishin, seemingly even happier than the time before, leading the way.

"No Flounder. I've been quite passive enough. It's about time someone died. And you're going to be that 'someone'."

"LIKE HELL I WILL!"

Flounder gets out a fancy-looking pocketwatch and starts swinging it back and forth in front of the bloodthirsty townspeople.

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GETTINGGGGGGGGGGGG SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYYYY!"

Suddenly, the crowd starts to feel kinda drowsy. They stumble around a bit as Flounder starts laughing in glee.

"HAH! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! FISHIN'S NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S 'LYNCH' PROOF! FUCK Y'ALL NIGGAS, I'M OUTTA HERE!"

He starts to run out of City Hall when he notices Asim sitting in a corner, admiring a box. Flounder can't help but be curious, and approaches Asim.

"Hey! What's that you got there?"

"I dunno. I got it from... uh... a friend. Yeah. Anyway, wanna see what it is?"

"Hm, my hypnosis shouldn't wear off that quickly. So sure!"

Asim briskly opens the box. In the next second their eyes widen to see a sign that says 'SUCKER'.

*KABOOOOOOM!*

In an instant, City Hall was reduced to rubble. Most of the townspeople miraculously survived it, except for two people: the recent lynch target Flounder, and the one who opened the deadly package, Asim.

<later that night...>

"GOOOOOD EVENING, AND WELCOME TO THE TOWN NEWS! OUR TOP STORY TONIGHT! City Hall has been reduced to rubble during the 'lynch' today, very likely as a result of The Mad Bomber. There were two casualties of the blast: Asim and Flounder! Despite the fact that both of them died in the explosion, the Police only consider Asim a victim of the attack, as Flounder was to be 'lynched' at the end of the session. Police have gained a bit of info on the man. In the end, he was just a man seeking fame and glory..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Shade
You are a Hypnotist

You are a pretty popular party entertainer in this town, though not as popular as the Ventriloquist nor the Superstar. You employ the mysterious power of hypnotism to make people do all sorts of things. You will need to use this power to survive during these chaotic times. And you will show the world that your hypnosis is superior to some idiot who can throw his voice around and especially some flashy jackass.

Once every even night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Hypnotizing <USER>." You will use your mysterious hypnotism to cause that user to fall asleep, preventing them from performing any actions for the night.

You are capable of much more than that though. You just require a tool of sorts. If you can get your hands on a Pocket Watch, you can enhance your hypnotic power to much greater heights, and gain new abilities as well. And you will make use of your limited hypnotic abilities to do so as well. Once a night, you may send an additional PM with "Night X - <USER1> <USER2> <USER3>, DO YOU HAVE THE TIME?" If any of those users are holding a pocketwatch you will be notified that one of them is holding it. If you are able to loate it, you may send CyzirVisheen another PM with "Night X - <USER>, may I have the time?" If they are holding your pocketwatch at the time, you will hypnotize that user into giving it to you immediately.

You win if-
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THIS STUDIO AGAIN!?"

"Err... I love the press, hehehe~ *bzzt*"

"You are NOT allowed on these premises until further notice! SECURITY!"

"<CENSORED>! Not again! *bzzt*"

"..."

"Excuse the interruption, viewers. Anyway, the other victim wasn't necessarily an innocent person either. Police did a bit of research on Asim and discovered his true identity, and his record..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear asim
You are a Thief

A master thief, you have been at thievery for a long time now. In every town you've been at you've stolen a lot of rare stuff. And you don't plan on changing anything while you're in this town, even during all this chaos.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with 'Night X - Stealing from <USER>'. When they least expect it, you will steal everything in their possession.
"Uhhh... I can't read that out loud? Classified info? Oh, okay. Excuse me viewers... Anyway..."

Finally, you know that the authorities are on your ass after your biggest heist yet. However, just before you got away with the item in question, a rare sword, you made a very rare blunder and dropped it somewhere in the town. And it seems that someone picked it up as well...

you win if-
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT*

"Sorry folks, we're having a bit of technical difficulties. Anyway, police are finally satisfied that a criminal of his infamy has been put to rest, but are still looking for the sword in question. If anybody has any details as to where it is, police ask for your cooperation in providing info."

"Finally tonight: Fishin is inviting everyone to his home tomorrow to show everyone his 'ultimate collection of rare and unique artifacts of the town'. According to appraisers, he has quite a few VERY rare items. So anyone who wants to see rare and exotic antiques and such, Fishin invites everyone to attend the showing tomorrow!"

"That's it for The Town News, and have a pleasant eve-"

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT*

--

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6! DEADLINE IS 22:00 MONDAY GMT!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Gah, I'll call deadline in a half hour, I need to deal with something first. IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT IN A PM YET PLEASE DO SO.

SCRATCH THAT. GONNA EXTEND IT AN EXTRA DAY. SOMETHING CAME UP. DEADLINE IS 20:00 GMT TUESDAY.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
The night was surprisingly calm, given the current state of the town. City Hall was in ruins, as was the library, and yet this night was the most peaceful it has ever been since the beginning of this chaos. Still, there was still a bit of activity... Fishin woke up early to prepare his beautiful collection of items for the showing today.

"Ahhhh this is wonderful. Look at all these beautiful items I got! So marvelous! So magnificent! I love it!"

He starts cleaning the blood and dust off all the items when he hears a sound from the window.

"Hm? What's that?"

A bright light then whizzes by the window, seemingly at a frantic pace. Stunned for a moment, Fishin shrugs and resumes his cleaning.

<a few hours later>

A large crowd gathered to see what kind of collection this mysterious man had. Most of them were skeptical of his claims, so they weren't expecting too much. However, Fishin was unfazed by it. He proceeded to begin his presentation.

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I notice this is a smaller crowd than I expected, but I guess that's to be expected with all the carnage that has been going on as of late. Oh, and I see Askaninjask is missing! Oh well, it can't be helped. Anyway, my name is Fishin, and I am The Collector! What else... ah!"

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Fishin
You are a Collector

You are a rabid collector, with shelves and shelves of useless crap. Collections of cat trinkets, collections of penguin dolls... You just love collecting everything. You recently came across a bunch of stuff while wandering around for food. And that has sparked your obsessive desire once more. You know the town is in a state of anarchy. Frankly though, you don't care. Your one desire now is to collect anything and everything in this town. And nothing will stop you from doing so.

You, despite your girth and living style, are surprisingly nimble and quick. You keep a close eye on everyone in the town, and should any of them die, you'll pick up everything they held up to that point. You know there's a few people out there who also do this, but because of your obsessive tendencies, you always get there first.

Also due to your obsession, you like to keep your items in mint condition. Therefore, you cannot use any items. This also means any items you possess that have passive abilities will not work. Additionally, you re fuse give away items. What kind of collector would you be if you did that?

You get extremely attached to the items in your collection. So much so, that if anything were to happen to them, you would mourn your loss for a day, effectively silencing you until the end of the day.

Additionally, your collection has the eye of everyone of the town on you. So much so that they are willing to listen to your opinions. Therefore, for every 3 items you are holding, your vote count will increase by one.

You're an absolute sucker for bribes, in the form of items anyway. If any users give you items, your vote will be changed to whatever that person voted for. If multiple people give you items, your vote will count for the one who gave you an item last.
"This bit is about my items, which I will be going into detail later, so I'll omit it for now."

You win if your collection reaches up to eight items.
"And indeed I found many an item. Allow me to start my presentation! I assure you you'll all be amazed at everything I have!"

Fishin starts walking to his first display, and the crowd follows.

"First I have this wonderful Martial Arts Instruction Manual! It's quite the find, a book covering many different forms of martial arts! Great for a beginner, but with enough information to benefit even the most seasoned martial artist! But wait! There's more! Speaking of books, I also have this grand Cook Book! It has several very rare recipes created by some of the best chefs in the world, and anybody with even an iota of knowledge in the cooking arts will appreciate this fine book. And here we have another great book, the Superstar's Autobiography! It's quite the read, detailing the life of Billymills, including his 5 marriages! It's different from the autobiographies you can buy at the bookstore though, since this has been signed by the man himself! Definitely a one-of-a-kind item! Now then everyone, on to the next display!"

He guides everyone to the next set of items. As everyone follows suit, daquiri peeks behind his back, nervously. Ever since last night, he felt someone was... watching him constantly. However, every time he looked behind him, there was nobody there. The crowd arrives at the next display, and Fishin continues his presentation.

"Next up, we have this VEEEEERY Mysterious Vial. The chemicals inside are unknown, but it is said to be very potent in curing the most dangerous of diseases (I may or may not just be making that up). Moving right along! We have this wonderful Pocketwatch. It is a finely made item, created with the utmost care. And it is quite a rare item too, only 3 in existence. It's quite valuable, really. Next we have this massive hunk of gold. It's quite the beautiful glimmering metal, and its worth is unknown. If I had to guess, it would be worth... about $0.5 million!"

The crowd stares in awe at the incredibly valuable collection so far.

"Now now, that's not quite all! I have many an item still left to give! Allow me to continue, fair folks."

He takes the crowd to the last display, finally having their full attention.

"We also have this fine laptop computer, owned by the recently deceased mayor Laundry. It's said that this is the Citizen's Database, possessing information about all the citizens of the town, but er... It's password protected, and I can't access it to see if its true or not. Anyway! Next up, we have this lovely Cell Phone! This was originally the property of the Mayor's Secretary, who apparently lost it during the first days of the chaos. It's a fairly normal cell phone, but its said that this was the instrument of the mysterious Amelia's demise! We also have this nice Detective's Novel and an Idiot's Guide to Being a Thief! Both very good reads, I recommend both really. Last but not least, I would like to present my rarest item in my possession! THE NECRONOMICON!"

Fishin then unveils the ominous book, seemingly pulsing with evil. The crowd takes a step back in fear.

"Oh don't worry folks! This book is quite safe, despite its very dangerous aura. If you read it, on the other hand, I can't guarantee your safety, so do be careful!"

The crowd looks in awe at Fishin's magnificent collection, and as conversation starts to buzz, he calls them to his attention again.

"Thank you for coming today. I would like to conclude with a special surprise! I know I said that I don't like sharing my items, but I've learned over the course of my days gathering this collection that everyone should have the chance to start their own collection! So I have two announcements to make! Firstly, I will be leaving this town to explore new places, and gather new items for a brand new collection! Secondly! EVERYTHING IN THIS ROOM! IT IS NOW UP FOR GRABS! SO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS SOMETHING, GET IT! I WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOMETIME! THANK YOU, AND GOODBYE!"

As the crowd starts to swarm the items on display, Fishin takes his leave. However, Earthworm starts following him out! He keeps following him, even after he passes the barricade closing the town away from the rest of the world. A tiny slip of paper falls out of his pocket, and an officer picks it up. He gives it a quick glance.

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Earthworm,
You are a Stalker

You are the town's nosy neighbor. Not content with your own life, you've started following the citizens of the town every day to watch how they live their own life. Old habits die hard, even in these times of chaos, and you will be making use of your stalker-ish tendencies to survive.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Trail <USER>." You will follow that user around for that night, and learn who they visited and who visited them.

Of course, you can't really do anything to help them if they ever come across any danger. That is unless you learn how to. There is a book out there that will teach you the basics of martial arts. If you can get your hands on this, you can do more than simply observe.

Yo-FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN FISHIN

You win if you stalk five players.
It seems that he was just about satisfied, so he decided to focus on one final target for the rest of his life. And Fishin will never be aware of his presence.

With two more people out of the town, there aren't many more townspeople remaining. After the glamor of Fishin's presentation leaves the townspeople, they prepare for today's 'lynch' at the ruins of City Hall, ready to finally put an end to The Mad Bomber's insanity once and for all.

--

CONGRATULATIONS TO FISHIN AND EARTHWORM FOR WINNING FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA!

IT IS NOW DAY 7!
THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 05:00 GMT THURSDAY!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
nevermind

Through process of elimination and various pieces of information that I have determined, I can conclude that he is the Mad Bomber. There is no reason we should not eliminate him.

Can you present any of this evidence? Otherwise I can just go:

Lynch Eo Ut Mortus

Through process of elimination and various pieces of information that I have determined, I can conclude that he is the Mad Bomber. There is no reason we should not eliminate him.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Eo Ut Mortus
You are a Psychiatrist.

Normally just faced with the task of listening to eccentric old ladies talk about their problems, with the recent chaos that has engulfed the town, you have become a much more important figure. Fear, paranoia, and anger has spread throughout the town with the recent attacks of the Mad Bomber; as a result, many of the townspeople are suffering from trauma. You will not rest until you have hunted him - the Mad Bomber - down.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with 'Night X - Diagnosing <USER>'. You will schedule a clinical session with your target and at the end determine whether or not they are they are insane. If they are insane, you will know that they are indeed the Mad Bomber.

You win if you find the Mad Bomber and he loses. THIS WIN CONDITION CANNOT BE ALTERED.

Well seeing as I am the Alien that has been kidnapping people and infecting them with spores which cause people to have the *bzzt* posting restriction, I would have to say you are either a really bad psychiatrist or a person that's trying to kill me. Anyone that wishes to counterclaim the kidnapper and posting restriction giver may do so now.

I simply need to have 5 people infected when I die or everyone infected at the end of the game, therefore I am not harmful to anyone.

Dear blue_light
You are an Alien

You were sent to Earth to observe the human race a few years ago. Humans are pretty dull though, and you've grown tired of simply observing. Now you plan on conquering them. Though the challenge seems daunting, you notice the perfect opportunity to begin the first phase of your master plan is during the chaos occurring in this town...

Once a night, you may PM CyzirVisheen with 'Night X - Abducting <USER>' You will abduct that user into your spaceship, and proceed to perform experiment after experiment on them during the day. You will free that user by the end of the day, and they will have no recollection of the experiments. Because you thoroughly analyze that user's body, you have no need to abduct them twice.

Additionally, every time you abduct a user, you will also insert an alien spore into their body. These spores are vital to your master plan. As long as they are infected with the spore, they will be forced to end their posts with '*bzzt*' Failure to do so will cause the spore to self-destruct in their body, killing them in a rather gruesome way. Do note that certain players may be immune to your spores.

Also, these spores have the ability to multiply and spread. Every time an infected user targets another user or is targeted by another user, they will also be infected with the spores.

Finally, you know one of the more brighter humans developed a way to eliminate the spores should they spread throughout the town. He has recently died, but the vial that contains the cure has disappeared before you could find and destroy it. Be careful, because if it is used at the wrong time it will ruin all of your hard work and you will have to start infecting over again.

You win if all surviving players are infected by the end of the game, and it cannot be reversed. If you are killed/lynched before the game is over, you must have also infected at least 10 players before your death.
The original win condition was 10 at death, but after many people exited the game it was changed to 5.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, it's me, Gmax. Cyzir is a little sick, so I'm gonna have to deprive you of his awesome flavour for this lynch. He'll be back soon!

As Fishin and Earthworm departed the town, victorious, a man's voice rang out;. "I have discovered the Mad Bomber. It's blue_light. Let's lynch him today, and save our town". Dumbstruck, the townsfolk turned as one to look at blue_light. blue_light stood there calmly, and said with a stony expression on his face "I am not the Mad Bomber. The Mad Bomber that you are all afraid of, is the very man who is levelling these unfounded accusations". Everyone turned towards Eo Ut Mortus, the man who had called for blue_light's head.

Eo stood his ground, and denied that he was the bomber, claiming, instead, to be the town's Psychiatrist. He repeated his earlier statement, declaring that blue_light was the real Mad Bomber, and he had no doubts about this, and to make his intentions clear, he announced that he wished to lynch blue_light.

blue_light stood silent for a moment, looking as though he were trying to make a decision. Finally, he looked up. "Fine. The time has come to reveal my true form" he said. He drew a strangely shaped device from his pocket, and after entering in a keycode, he punched a large red button. The people of the town drew a collective gasp, and stepped away from blue_light, as his body shimmered, and the hologram that had been disguising his real body faded. A large human-shaped creature with scaly skin, and tentacles in places where tentacles shouldn't grow, stood before them. He began to speak in a raspy voice.

"GREETINGSSS EARTHLINGSSSS. Do not be alarmed. I am merely a scientisttt, not a warriorrr. I came here to sstudy the organismsss that populate this planet. I mean you no harmmm. I am merely resssponsible for sssome of you randomly disappearing for a night and a day, and having a ssstrange tendencyyy to ssspeak like BZZZZZZT this. Heere, I even have a nnnote that mentions my mission on this planet" said blue_light.

Dear blue_light
You are an Alien

You were sent to Earth to observe the human race a few years ago. Humans are pretty dull though, and you've grown tired of simply observing. Now you plan on conquering them. Though the challenge seems daunting, you notice the perfect opportunity to begin the first phase of your master plan is during the chaos occurring in this town...

Once a night, you may PM CyzirVisheen with 'Night X - Abducting <USER>' You will abduct that user into your spaceship, and proceed to perform experiment after experiment on them during the day. You will free that user by the end of the day, and they will have no recollection of the experiments. Because you thoroughly analyze that user's body, you have no need to abduct them twice.

Additionally, every time you abduct a user, you will also insert an alien spore into their body. These spores are vital to your master plan. As long as they are infected with the spore, they will be forced to end their posts with '*bzzt*' Failure to do so will cause the spore to self-destruct in their body, killing them in a rather gruesome way. Do note that certain players may be immune to your spores.
"Enough" shouted Eo, nervously. He looked at the townsfolk witha manical glint in his eye. "This is all a load of bull" he said, "don't believe him. He's just fooling us with high tech tricks. Here give me that" he yelled, as he made a dive for the paper in blue_light's hands snatching it away. blue_light calmly whipped a tentacle at Eo, snagging the paper from his fingers. "Let me finissshhh" he said.

Also, these spores have the ability to -
"STOP" boomed Eo. He jumped at blue_light, snatched his paper, and took off like a rocket. blue_light sighed, and gave chase, slitherng after him in a way that creeped everyone out.

As the day drew to a close, blue_light cornered Eo on top of a hill at the outskirts of the town, and after telling him that he had nowhere to run, proclaimed that he wished to lynch Eo that day. A crazed smile drew across Eo's face, hinting at the madness that lay underneath. "You want me dead, do you?" he said. "Yessss I do, Mad Bomberrrrrrr" said blue_light, "you do not get to cross me and live". Eo drew a piece of paper from his pocket, and said "This piece of paper describes my objective. Do you believe it is proof that I am the Mad Bomber?". "I dooo" said blue_light. "and I will take it from you NOWWWW". "Have it your way! I withdraw my vote" yelled Eo, throwing down the paper, as he rushed at blue_light, tackling him and sending them tumbling to the ground, rolling down the hill. When they reached the bottom, blue_light scrambled to his feet, whipped a tentacle round Eo's neck, and said "Foolish human, why do you bother struggling?". Eo spluttered, and with the same crazy expression on his face, he bit down on the tentacle. As blue_light let go, and screamed, Eo reached into his jacket, and screamed a manical "GOOOODBYYYYYE!", pulling out an explosive and stuffing it down blue_light's oversized throat, and holding it there, laughing manically. blue_light flailed frantically, but Eo remained unyielding. His finger moved to the explosive's trigger.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABOOOOOM.

Later that night...

"GOOOOOD EVENING, AND WELCOME TO THE TOWN NEWS! It seems that the Mad Bomber claimed another two victims today. One of them was a human. His name was EoUtMortus, our town's psychiatrist and his remains have been found along with blue_light's. We retrieved this note from near Fishin's home, where blue_light dramatically revealed that he was an Alien.

Dear blue_light
You are an Alien

Also, these spores have the ability to multiply and spread. Every time an infected user targets another user or is targeted by another user, they will also be infected with the spores.

The spores also act as a very potent mind control receptor. The main reason you'll be spreading these spores is to test your planet's newly conceived mind control device, which is currently in its experimental phase. During the night, instead of your normal abduction PM, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with 'Night X - Triggering mind control on <USER1> to target <USER2>' USER1 must be infected with your spores for this ability to work. You will forcibly persuade USER1 to immediately target USER2 instead of their normal target that night. Due to the rather unwieldy power your experimental mind control device puts out, it will need to recharge after every use, so you won't be able to use it the following night.

Finally, you know one of the more brighter humans developed a way to eliminate the spores should they spread throughout the town. He has recently died, but the vial that contains the cure has disappeared before you could find and destroy it. Be careful, because if it is used at the wrong time it will ruin all of your hard work and you will have to start infecting over again.

You win if -
"The rest of the note is torn, ladies and gentlemen. We will never know what he was after. Sadly, we can't find anything about Eo Ut Mor" - <off camera> - "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? HERE GIVE ME THAT!" - <back on camera> - "Ladies and gentlemen, we have breaking news. One of our men found a note at the bottom of this hill, which contans a shocking revelation. It seems, viewers, that the Mad Bomber is no longer among us. Eo Ut Mortus was the Mad Bomber all along! Here, I'll read you this note."

Dear Eo Ut Mortus
You are a Mad Bomber

Unsatisfied with how this town has become peaceful and calm, you are the person responsible for instigating the madness that is engulfing the town. You set off a few bombs in a couple highly-populated areas, and just as you planned it the town went into a frenzy, driven by fear, paranoia, and anger. You plan on intensifying this by causing even more explosive disasters.

You hold four Bombs. When you give one to another user, it will appear as a normal box, just like all other items. However, if it is opened, the bomb will go off, killing that user instantly. Of course, even if the box isn't opened the bomb will go off two cycles after the bomb was given. Only one bomb may be active at a time.

Additionally, you yourself are armed to the brim with explosives. If you are ever killed during the night, your bomb will go off, killing the one who targeted you as well. Also, if you are ever lynched, you will lunge at the person who lynched you last and kill him in an explosive suicide attack.

You win if you blow up three more people. THIS WIN CONDITION CANNOT BE ALTERED.
"It seems this man achieved what he set out to do... Even if it WAS posthumously... That's all ladies and gentlemen. I end this broadcast reminding you that we can now sleep safely, with the Mad Bomber dead. Our town has been freed from his clutches! GOOOOOD NIGHT!"

CONGRATULATIONS TO EO UT MORTUS FOR WINNING FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA!

Cyzir will give you folks the deadline when he comes on.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The day is over because majority has been reached.

Reachzero was lynched.

Dear Reachzero
You are a Priest

You run the local church. A kind and generous man, you pray daily for the safety of the townspeople. You refuse to waver in your beliefs, even during these chaotic times. You know this chaos was the Devil's handiwork, and you plan on helping the townspeople through this madness in any way you can.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with 'Night X - Inviting <USER> to Confessional'. You will invite the user to confess their sins to God. During their confessions, that user will reveal their true name to you. Certain users may not accept your invitation though...

Additionally, you have the ability to perform an exorcism. Once every even night you may send CyzirVisheen an additional PM with 'Night X - Purifying <USER>'. That user will be purified of malevolent forces.

You also hold a Crucifix. This item is a priceless family heirloom, and possesses immense divine protection, protecting you from the Devil's influence.

You win if -

askaninjask keels over as well. Looks like he died as well!

Dear askaninjask
You are a Chef

You are a very talented chef in this town, capable of whipping up gourmet foods with the most paltry of ingredients. Your only goal in life is to make people happy with your dishes, and you intend on doing so, even through these times of chaos.

Once every odd night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with the subject "Night X - Serving <USER> a dinner." You will go to that user's house and prepare a delicious feast for that user. That user will be so bloated by the end of the meal that he will be unable to perform any night actions for the rest of the night.

Additionally, since you like to vary your recipes, you spend every even night brainstorming more new and delicious ones. There might be something in the game that can help you bypass this process though.

Additionally, you hold a clove of Garlic. You have plenty in your supplies, but you like to hold on to a clove just in case of an emergency. It even might come in handy during this madness.

You win if -
It is now Night 8.
<insert deadline>

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
[07:08:11] <~Gmax> lol
[07:08:17] <~Gmax> cyzir
[07:08:18] <~Gmax> update ffa

Okay sure. Everyone remaining wins, yay! I apologize for dropping out of sight during the end, but I came down with something pretty debilitating, so I wasn't able to. Anyway congrats to all the winners. Most of this game progressed exactly how I thought it would, except with a few random surprises. I'll get around to writing a postgame eventually but I need to take care of another thing first.

So in conclusion

THE FUKIN IS BEST GMAX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)