[Expert] Lynch Mafia (Game Over, Pastafarians Win)

Deadline.

A number of you pile onto Laundry, clean him out, and then leave him high and dry. He died soon after.

Laundry was /whois, allied with the Humans Without Heuristics.

It is now Night 5.

Night 5 will end at 4 PM EST, Friday, November 19th, 2010.

Also note that DLE's vote did not count.

Deadline.

As usual, Shade was playing pokemon; his opponent today appeared to be from some weird pagan cult. When the battle neared a close, Shade sent out Dugtrio as his opponent sent out Metapod.

DUGTRIO, EARTHQUAKE! Yelled shade in his squeaky high voice.

"Fuck, I've got like $77829kk209a
riding on that wizard dude, this isn't going to end well." Cried a fan from the audience. "God help me =( I wish shade would turn into a helicopter!" Suddenly the sky turned dark and out of nowhere, a long saucy strand of pasta touched Shade, and spoketh the pasta, "thou shall be a helicopter."
And shade stood on that spot forever more, helicopterized.

His opponent though had to deal with the impending earthquake, and quickly cast a spell to redirect the earthquake towards Veedrock, quitely minding his own business in the stands. Veedrock quickly accepted his fate at the hands of Dugtrio's earthquake.

Shade was the Bass Guitar, allied with the Humans without Heuristics. (Killed by the Pastafarians using Helicopterization.)

Veedrock was adopted, allied with the Moe Men. (Killed by the Buzzard Wizards using Dugtrio.)

"lol cool. At least I won the bet."

PMs to follow, Deadline is 4 PM EST Saturday November 20th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)