Fairy Tales~

Obviously a fairy tale or Fable like thing, please rate it as it was one of my first teams. :3

Princess Floras (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

: A supportive special wall with heal and an attack to defend itself. Its like the Generic princess, I need the some sort of Healing to keep my sweepers/attackers alive, Florges besides being a Gorgeous Flower gives me coverage for dragons, and is a nice alternative to the usual Eevee evolutions.

Puppeteer (Banette) (M) @ Banettite
Ability: Insomnia
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
Destiny Bond Takedown, and support/Debuffer: The generic evil Villain of most Fairy tales/story, a last effort or a way to take down Threatening Mon, it's mega evolution is hard to use but a worthy and dangerous tool against anything Especially Buffed (Shell Smash is Evil)

Dark Knight Sword (Aegislash) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
Attacker: Like the knights Sword and shield, its an offensive Pivot!, obviously sporting Great attack and The lovely King's Shield move, he can turn around the tide of most battles in an instant, or at least stop a sweeper or another attacker.

Water Nymph (Greninja) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Sweeper, A more myth like creature, its a cornerstone and is a powerhouse, but extremely Squishy even if it resists stuff, Greninja is one of my personal favorite mons, He sweeps anything that he can outspeed and super effective, obviously :3

The Hero (Excadrill) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 64 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
Attacker with Rapid Spin defense and the generic Hero like most Fairy tales, he provides rapid spin and Some nice attacking coverage, Im not sure if this guy is actually still in uber or not but it was allowed in my OU battles, and has been useful for spikes and electric Coverage

Kelpie (Dragalge) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 200 HP / 236 SAtk / 72 SDef
Mild Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

Special Wall lays down Toxic Spikes, another mythical creature, a Spikes support with fairy coverage, this guy is more of a: lack of other options, and i decided to choose him because he was alright, but he hasn't done much for me. anything esle recommendable would be nice

Last edited:
Dude this thread is gonna be locked you need to have descriptions and explain each members job and why they are on your team. I suggest you fix this before your thread gets locked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)