Famous people you'd like to meet!

Lou

going solo
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Almost (not to say anyone) have the desire of meeting a famous person, either an actor/actress, singer or any other.

In this thread we'll share with the community our deepest desires.

Me first ofc, i would really like to meet those beatiful women

Laura Prepon

And Lisa

So now tell me yours!

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
John McGivern from “Around the Corner with John McGivern”, my favorite Thursday night PBS programming here in Wisconsin

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Famous Overwatch player and OWL contestant "Profit" So I can hug him and tell him everything is going to be okay.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tennis is only entertaining when Roger Federrer is playing, and based on the interviews/speeches of his that I’ve seen he seems like a super nice guy, so if anyone I’d probably want to meet him.

It would be a dream to meet Charli XCX. My best friend met her a few years back and said that she was absolutely the sweetest and signed all of the merchandise she brought with her (a vinyl, a CD, and a poster). Plus, in every interview I've seen she seems like such a down to Earth person and super... Relaxed. She's also my favorite artist so that would just be absolutely amazing.

I really love drag queens too, and they're not the hardest to meet considering that they perform in clubs quite often. On the top of my list would probably be Naomi Smalls simply because she's so stunning to look at that I couldn't even imagine how great it would be to see her face in person! Also, she's a super sweet girl and she seems so relaxed and laid back. Next it would probably have to be Alaska, my favorite drag queen of all time. She's so funny, kind, and just all around amazing that I would be beyond taken aback to meet her in person. It would be just really cool to tell her that she's my favorite of all time and tell her that I love her work and appreciate it a lot! Finally, BenDeLaCreme, who is also my avatar at the moment. She's one of my favorite queens and I think she's hysterical, fun, and kind. She really comes across as one of those people who genuinely appreciates every single one of her fans.

Meeting celebrities is actually pretty cool in my opinion. Like, they've got numerous fans who would love to meet them and you get to be lucky enough to. Though, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to receive verbal hate or to be harassed by fans... So I'm hoping anyone lucky enough to meet someone they idolize treats them with respect. They are humans after all!

I would love to meet Johnny Depp since I love everything he is in. I would also love to meet Mac Demarco because he is the chillest dude on the planet.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I would love to meet Johnny Depp since I love everything he is in. I would also love to meet Mac Demarco because he is the chillest dude on the planet.
Mac Demarco is a huge piece of garbage, his fans excuse his behavior because "It's just who he is" lol okay that's not an excuse for locking fan in your greenroom and jerking off in front of them.

Mac Demarco is a huge piece of garbage, his fans excuse his behavior because "It's just who he is" lol okay that's not an excuse for locking fan in your greenroom and jerking off in front of them.
I have no knowledge of this as I only listen to his music and never hear anything else about him, I find it hard to believe that he would actually do that, this man makes amazing music you can't find from other artist. An it is "who he is". Im not sure what exactly you have against him, but this man has made me a very happy listener of his music and is exactly why I would love to meet him one day. What you are saying is quite horrible.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I have no knowledge of this as I only listen to his music and never hear anything else about him, I find it hard to believe that he would actually do that, this man makes amazing music you can't find from other artist. An it is "who he is". Im not sure what exactly you have against him, but this man has made me a very happy listener of his music and is exactly why I would love to meet him one day. What you are saying is quite horrible.

You find it hard to believe that someone who's lyrics are borderline Rape Fantasies / Degrading would lock women in a room and pull his dick out in front of them?

I really hate to crush your dreams but he's a really horrible person. I won't post it here but I'll PM you the details / articles discussing the situation.

Stephen Hawking

:(

rip.

(not a troll post, I'm actually serious. I wanted to meet him but I guess I can't now)

Reactions: dom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)