Finnragetti vs. Coolking49 - Perfectly Normal Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn, I thought I had posted here and was wondering why nothing was happening. Its been almost a week. Anyways, sorry, but...

Use Zen Headbutt~Headbutt~zen Headbutt

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Apologies for my own delay of quite a few days. Smogon.

Here's a quick recap of this final showdown!

coolking49 XO

Beldum (genderless)
HP: 58
Energy: 75
Actions: Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt

And for his final Pokémon, Finnragetti sends out the wiley Wylie!

Finnragetti XO

HP: 90
Energy: 100
Actions: Retaliation ~ Quick Attack ~ Retaliation

A Normal-type eh? That seems quite a strange choice to pit against a Beldum... wait nevermind.

Wylie starts off with a powerful Retaliation, filling that tackle with love for the fallen Rex! It's not as if the latter needs much sympathy though, that guy took quite a while to go down. Beldum retaliates in its own way with Zen Headbutt!

Zipping around like some sort of... zipwire(?) Wylie once again tackles the Beldum with a Quick Attack, scoring some light damage. Beldum uses its creativity and racks its mind for the best possible move in this situation. Turns out that it's a Zen Headbutt!

Wylie finishes the round as he started, with that extra tough Retaliation! Man, Beldum is sure glad of those defense boosts right now. Speaking of which, it also finished as it started with Zen Headbutt. I'm pretty sure seeing another of those will make me cry.

So at the end of that nail-biting round, how has the final bout evolved? (Geddit? Eevee... yeah)

coolking49 XO

Beldum (genderless)
HP:
Energy: 45

Finnragetti XO

HP: 60
Energy: 83

Surprisingly, Beldum actually managed to out-damage its opponent in that round! However, it was quite a drain energy-wise, and with those Defense boosts fading could this be the end for our blue cycloptic friend? Let's find out with orders from coolking49!

I used zen headbutt, normal headbutt, and then zen head butt last time, but whatever. Lets do that this turn instead.

Alchemator

Sorry ck49, I had a headbutt overload.

Anyway, after a little while we're back in this field, and in the interval both Pokémon have just been sniffing at the grass (or, in Beldum's case, attempting to sniff at the grass) but have done very little. With their trainers returning though, the action will soon begin! Here's how things look at the moment.

coolking49 XO

Beldum (genderless)
HP:
Energy: 45
Actions: Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt

Finnragetti XO

Wylie (Eevee) (M)
HP:
Energy: 83
Actions: Retaliation ~ Quick Attack ~ Retaliation

The speed Wylie begins this round yet again with a Retaliation, though it certainly isn't as fierce as it was last time. Beldum continues its incredible streak of creativity with Zen Headbutt!

Wylie starts off the second section with another Quick Attack, and Beldum responds with Zen Headbutt. Hey, wait a minute. Isn't this just a repeat of last round? Well, if it ain't broken don't fix it right? Anyway...

Finnragetti then orders his cute Wylie to use a "dodge retaliation", but since there's no such thing as dodging an attack due to wanting to retaliate, the Eevee just uses Retaliation normally. Unfortunately that leaves it at the mercy of Beldum's third Zen Headbutt...

At the end of that round, it seems that we could finally be coming to the end of the battle. Who will emerge the victor? Well, before we get the orders here are the results of this round!

coolking49 XO

Beldum (genderless)
HP:
Energy: 18

Finnragetti XO

Wylie (Eevee) (M)
HP:
Energy: 67
Status: Zen... what is that anyway? I still don't know dammit.

Let's get some orders from Finnragetti!

Alchemator

Both of the battlers have lost enthusiasm in ASB, and this was in its final round anyway.

Thus I'll claim my 2 RC and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)