flash games - mark 2

As anyone who plays web games on Kongregate or Armor Games a lot knows, Kongregate can get games very slowly and even then the badges can be implemented long after people are done with the game on Armor Games or whatever site. This tutorial shows you how to take your save game from one site to another. For any Kongregate users, myself included, this is a very helpful guide.

I personally used this to play as the Hydraulic class in Sonny 2 on Kongregate and transfer my Gemcraft saves.

calciphoce, did kongregate update its flash player? because from like uhhh one or two weeks ago i can't play ANY game at all, i am just greeted with a blank flash screen

EDIT: thanks man, ill fix it tomorrow or so

calciphoce, did kongregate update its flash player? because from like uhhh one or two weeks ago i can't play ANY game at all, i am just greeted with a blank flash screen
As a matter of fact they did. Details are here. The best thing I can do for you is direct you to this topic on the Kongregate forums, which gives far better help than I can.

Gemcraft Chapter 0 is out

After easily going through the first Gemcraft I found this much more challenging. I'd be curious to see if you found it to be the same. I have had to restart levels and move around skill points to squeeze through the lower levels so far.

Gemcraft Chapter 0 is out

After easily going through the first Gemcraft I found this much more challenging. I'd be curious to see if you found it to be the same. I have had to restart levels and move around skill points to squeeze through the lower levels so far.
Ok, I'm all for promoting games that deserve to be promoted, and the Gemcraft series are some of those games. But come on, this was mentioned on the last freaking page.
Gemcraft 0 came out today... 0.o

It's pretty cool, but has some difficulty in it. I'd say it's nto as good as Sonny 2, but it's up there.
Again, I don't mean to be a nazi here, but this was just brought up and discussed.

That being said, I found Gemcraft 0 to be a much more engaging experience than the last one. The overall feel of the game is much better. Winning a battle feels like I did something pretty damn cool. I also like the new ways to do old levels, making exp gaining even more fun.

Does anyone know of a good game where one of the main themes is the ability to control time? I've been searching for a game like that but Google is of no help.

Not quite what I was looking for. That involves traveling back in time to solve puzzles. I want the ability to rewind, fast forward, and freeze time. For example, a bridge is out so use Rewind to make it usable. Stuff like that.

edit: I remembered that I used to own Blinx and decided to look for it. I can't find it :(
I hate when I lose a game that I suddenly want to play.

Last Canopy is amazingly fun.

Anybody have any more good bullet hell style games? This are addicting.

EDIT: Frantic on Kongregrate was good, but I can't find anymore. Any similar ones to Last Canopy?

Learn to Fly!

Very similar to Shopping Cart Hero, except with a cute Penguin and some different upgrades.
If anyone figures out a method of getting 6000 feet can you share it with me? I can only get into the low 5000's.

Last Canopy is amazingly fun.

Anybody have any more good bullet hell style games? This are addicting.

EDIT: Frantic on Kongregrate was good, but I can't find anymore. Any similar ones to Last Canopy?
If it's the carefully decided upgrade style you like, try Bunny Invasion 2. Here, you defend your base from bunnies with guns. It's as ridiculous and as it is fun, and has gameplay similar to that of The Last Stand. Not so much a bullet hell style game, but fits the category with a stretch.

If you want pure frantic killing, Death vs. Monstars might be right up your alley. It reminds me of 1942 in that your weapons get more and more "wow" as the game goes on, until you're essentially firing planets at your enemies.

While I'm on the topic, Ether War is pretty good as well. It's pretty standard: buy upgrades for movement, damage, or health. What's not standard is the amount of techniques you can use to win. For instance, if you focus on your shield 100% you can let the last boss hit you for a bit, making its usual 1 hit KO far less annoying.

With this post I now realize I have no life.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Learn to Fly!

Very similar to Shopping Cart Hero, except with a cute Penguin and some different upgrades.
If anyone figures out a method of getting 6000 feet can you share it with me? I can only get into the low 5000's.
Altitude is your friend. Oh, getting everything maxed out too helps.

Learn to Fly!

What I did was when I launched I kept my resistance at 0-2% until I was about to touch the water, then I used all my rocket fuel and flew at roughly 45-50 degrees upwards until my fuel was all gone then I went back to flying with my resistance at around 0-2% again. Also when my altitude would start to dip below 50 ish I would fly up making the resistance around 5-6% (or w/e it needs to increase your elevation a bit. Then when I was getting below 70 -insert speed measurement- I would tilt down increasing my speed to roughly 80-90.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not quite what I was looking for. That involves traveling back in time to solve puzzles. I want the ability to rewind, fast forward, and freeze time. For example, a bridge is out so use Rewind to make it usable. Stuff like that.

edit: I remembered that I used to own Blinx and decided to look for it. I can't find it :(
I hate when I lose a game that I suddenly want to play.
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Unfortunately not a flash game (but who knows, there may be a flash adaptation..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)