Flash's Trade Thread (Leftovers, Perfect Mons, Shinies & All Useful Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I already have a modest swift swim Horsea. I'm looking for any stones that are game exclusive (either X or Y). Do you have anything else to trade? :)

Also, bump. Lots of stock added :) Looking to make some trades! Especially looking for Timid Alakazam.
I have a mewtwo Y ill never use also i have a couple timid abras although the HA one is only 4iv i think

would you trade a 5iv staryu for a female 5iv(31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought vulpix?
I already have the vulpix do you have anything else?

I'd be interested in this ditto:x/x/31/31/31/31. What about a Modest Bulbasaur and an impish Phantump for it?
Very interested in the bulba and phantump for something but not the ditto unless you want the other 4 one listed. Want any other mons I have?

I have a mewtwo Y ill never use also i have a couple timid abras although the HA one is only 4iv i think
I just got the abra. What would you like for mewtwo y stone?

Sure, do you have either or both in female version? Do you have Phantump in careful nature?
I have a female impish phantump with Natural cure if you want that, but the only ones I've got with harvest are male impish. Female bulbasaurs are hard to come by, I don't even have a flawless one for myself :(

wants: quint-flawless staryu (as listed)

offering: squirtle | male | torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 | modest | aura sphere, dragon pulse

Sure, do you have either or both in female version? Do you have Phantump in careful nature?
Ok...damnit lol I really want at least a female Phantump with Harvest :( Bulba can be a male though.

CMT for Staryu.
Will do and PM!

wants: quint-flawless staryu (as listed)

offering: squirtle | male | torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 | modest | aura sphere, dragon pulse
I already have a Squirtle do you have anything else? :)

CMT for Staryu
Will do!

Staryu
Natural Cure
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Stock: 3 (genderless)

CMT :)
Ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)