Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all your females bred and ready to trade. Please let me know when you can trade. ^^
Also, I don't think we've traded on this 3DS yet, so add this FC please: 5172-0967-5016 My IGN will still be Lorraine.

Hey there,

Could you CMT for this pokemon, please? :)

Shiny Sentret (Heal ball)
#161 - Sentret ♀
OT: Bluemew ID: 23525
Nature: Jolly Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Double-Edge | Trick | Charm | Assist
Fully Redistributable

#417 - Pachirisu ♀
OT: Britt ID: 30587
Nature: Impish Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Flatter | Follow Me | Fake Tears | Ion Deluge
Bred by me, hatched by LadyBee

In reply to your CMT, this for my Onix?

I have all your females bred and ready to trade. Please let me know when you can trade. ^^
Also, I don't think we've traded on this 3DS yet, so add this FC please: 5172-0967-5016 My IGN will still be Lorraine.
Awesome! I'll be free the next 6-7 hours, so let me know when you're ready to trade.

Hey there,

#161 - Sentret ♀
OT:
Bluemew ID: 23525
Fully Redistributable
I didn't really find something, sorry.

Edit: Turned out I'm not allowed to trade it after all. Sorry for the confusion.

Can you please CMT for the Landorus (nicknamed Dyntos)?
I like that shiny Barboach in a Lure Ball, as well as that shiny Manaphy. Is there anything else in this thread you want so I can get both?

#417 - Pachirisu ♀
OT:
Britt ID: 30587
Nature: Impish Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Flatter | Follow Me | Fake Tears | Ion Deluge
Bred by me, hatched by LadyBee

In reply to your CMT, this for my Onix?
I'm okay with that. Let me know when you're free :)

Last edited:
Is it still nicknameable to something else? :x
If you're talking about mine, then yes.

If you're talking about Azelf, I can't think of a better name, unless it's not allowed for whatever reason.

If so, name it "Travis".

If you're talking about mine, then yes.

If you're talking about Azelf, I can't think of a better name, unless it's not allowed for whatever reason.

If so, name it "Travis".
Uhm, not sure what you mean. I was talking about your Azelf. I don't want it to have the NN 'Loki'; I'd rather have it have its English name. So just Azelf, rather than Loki.

Uhm, not sure what you mean. I was talking about your Azelf. I don't want it to have the NN 'Loki'; I'd rather have it have its English name. So just Azelf, rather than Loki.
Meeeuuurrrgh, OK.

People who don't nickname their pokemon are heartless

*flees*

Hey there,

#161 - Sentret ♀
OT:
Bluemew ID: 23525
Fully Redistributable
This is non reddis Fluke
I told you, everything I gave from giveaways was non reddis now. You get to keep semi reddis for the stuff I traded you though.

This is non reddis Fluke
I told you, everything I gave from giveaways was non reddis now. You get to keep semi reddis for the stuff I traded you though.
Oh, I thought I asked if redis rights changed for the Pokemon you already traded before your new rule. And you said something like: "They don't change." I don't know exactly, but I can vaguely remember.

Anyway, sorry for that. I'll take them down. Which ones are those exactly? I've obtained Pokemon with your OT from other users than you, so I don't know which ones are obtained in giveaways.

Oh, I thought I asked if redis rights changed for the Pokemon you already traded before your new rule. And you said something like: "They don't change." I don't know exactly, but I can vaguely remember.

Anyway, sorry for that. I'll take them down. Which ones are those exactly? I've obtained Pokemon with your OT from other users than you, so I don't know which ones are obtained in giveaways.
I gave away bulbasaur, staryu, and sentret. The others you traded me for you can trade them but others can't.

This is non reddis Fluke

Fluke - Oh That's okay. Thank you for your time, btw. ;)

Bluemew. - And Thank you for letting me know. ;)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fluke!! Hey, I have a Female Scrappy 5IV -SpA Pancham that's Adamant in a Luxury Ball that has the following Egg Moves: Me First, Storm Throw, Foul Play, and Quick Guard!! Would you be interested in adding it to your thread?

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool, I don't need anything in return. Just use it productively is all I ask =)

There was a Female Harvest 1IV Phantump in a Premier Ball that I have, but I figured that was trash lol. Unless you can find someway to make it useful?

Last edited:
Cool, I don't need anything in return. Just use it productively is all I ask =)

There was a Female Harvest 1IV Phantump in a Premier Ball that I have, but I figured that was trash lol. Unless you can find someway to make it useful?
Hmm. I don't really like Phantump. It's not necessarily trash though. Maybe someone else can make good use of it.

When would you be able to trade me the Pancham?

I keep forgetting to reply to people xp

I'm ready whenever you're ready, no rush.
I'm ready right now, what about you?

Oathkeeper

Hmm. I don't really like Phantump. It's not necessarily trash though. Maybe someone else can make good use of it.

When would you be able to trade me the Pancham?
I can trade right now. Getting on right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)