[FT: IV KB/HB Shinies + Legendaries][LF: Same + Offers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
going afk for 5-10 minutes to take my puppy outside right now i'll be back to trade with you momentarily.
OK sure, just let me know when you are back, I just finished Goomy.

I'm going to add you now and will prepare some other Pokémon for the other offers, so just let me know when you are online and I'll be there in a minute ^^

bunnelby with superpower? (mix up w/ marill? :P)
Actually, someone just offered me one, but if yours is male and adamant, then I'd like to take it cause it has Superpower.

Marill sounds nice too, can you tell me more about it?

edit: Definately mixed up things ... not just with Marill and Bunnelby ... lol

Last edited:
OK sure, just let me know when you are back, I just finished Goomy.

I'm going to add you now and will prepare some other Pokémon for the other offers, so just let me know when you are online and I'll be there in a minute ^^
k just got back and am online almin ps i also have 5iv marrils with belly drum and aqua jet

CMT for:

Togepi (M) - modest, serene grace 31/xx/31/31/31/31
w/ nasty plot

Skiddo (M) careful, sap sipper 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hawlucha (M) adamant, unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Skrelp (M) modest, poison touch 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Tell me if you see more than 4 pokemon you like (since I've chosen only the most important ones of your trade but I like many others)

Last edited:
CMT for:

Togepi (M) - modest, serene grace 31/xx/31/31/31/31
w/ nasty plot

Skiddo (M) careful, sap sipper 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hawlucha (M) adamant, unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Skrelp (M) modest, poison touch 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Tell me if you see more than 4 pokemon you like (since I've chosen only the most important ones of your trade but I like many others)
I really have to take some time to check your list, there are some good things in... I'll quote you when I made the list '^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)