Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Rarely Used | Closure

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:swampert::indeedee-f:
Very nice addition that complements terrain setting in the meta, bringing up a brand new archetype to play with, and it even comes with more Psychic types to raise the fun, although seems kinda sus out of sheer stats and extras in its ability
:swampert-mega::indeedee-f:
Weirdmon, this definitely just came as a sideproduct and wasn't meant to be a good focus on the mon's appeal, and it doesn't help Rillapper didn't win, although I could see usage in FEUU as a HO slayer out of an obscene speed tier and Expanding Force with no priority to be worried about KOing away frailer mons, but sounds quite gimmicky.

:Torkoal::articuno-galar:
This mon is very funny, Shell Smash here becomes a slightly better Shift Gear to spam Stored Power, and the effective lack of an ability balances the stats, I like it.

:weezing-galar::slowking-galar:
Send this to FEUU, the mon has better Unaware, is way fatter (and with an arguably better typing) than Aromarel (Thus outclassing it), and isn't even passive. Any rework just renders it outclassed by other mons (Regen is out as Audiyem and Dusking exist, Levitate is also out as Claylamar exists, unless it's also made pure Poison type in which case it's kinda dumb) or doesn't help (It's way too fat for NGas for a mon with reliable recovery, and the stats can't even be reworked as the mon innately has good bulk and SpA). Just do everyone a favor and send it to FEUU as is, I really think FEUU stall teams could appreciate another usable Unaware mon to promote variety in the meta.

:Lucario::Ferrothorn:
Nice, Ferrothorn but it's far from passive out of STAB Body Press, and it even comes with a legal bulky mega that can shred a team if understimated, I sure like the multiple niches it fills effectively.

:Muk::Alcremie:
As the wise Earl once said, "Hide".
Anyways, beyond the obvious jokes of how Muk is spelt backwards and potentially... whitish coloration, Nutcreamie TBH isn't only a stallbreaker, it can act as a good wall in itself out of solid bulk, typing and reliable recovery, and so it's a kinda nice mon, even as a stall main myself.

:accelgor::excadrill:
Man, I remember subbing this in FEUU myself many times and it didn't win. In any case, this looks like a good offensive pivot that can also elect to be a suicide lead with SR, Spikes and Final Gambit. Not minding Hatterune as much and potentially just KOing on the spot with Steel STAB on some setup sweeper set is a nice bonus.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Important announcement from council now that Slate 16 is live:

Pokémon from RU Slate 16 are not to be used within PMPL. Council has discussed the matter and come to the conclusion it is best to hold off on adding meta changes until the event ends. In other words, RU slate 16 mons are banned from the PL.

In case you need a refresher, that list includes these Pokémon:

:indeedee-f:Impert-Female:swampert:
:torkoal:Koalicuno-Galar:articuno-galar:
:weezing-galar:Weezking-Galar:slowking-galar:
:ferrothorn:Ferrocario:lucario:
:muk:Mukremie:alcremie:
:accelgor:Acceldrill:excadrill:

That is all. Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)