Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Rarely Used | Closure

:swsh/oddish::swsh/calyrex-ice:
:)
DNA Donors: Oddish / Calyrex-Ice
Fusion Name: Oddlyrex-Ice
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 107 / 102 / 80 / 97 / 60 [BST: 538] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Speedy = (Chlorophyll + As One (Glastrier))
Ability Description: Raises Speed by 1 stage upon KOing an opponent
Notable Moves:
Glacial Lance, Seed Bomb, High Horsepower
idk why youd run special on this
Strength Sap, Swords Dance, Sleep Powder
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker capable of extreme snowballing
Role Justification: Behold, Frozalisk 2. Oddlyrex-Ice is a powerful wallbreaker that becomes capable of sweeping after a KO or two, but it may have difficulty getting the momentum it needs to do so. Fortunately, it can keep itself healthy with Strength Sap until then, and lack of speed doesnt stop it from punching massive holes in anything in its path.

:swsh/politoed::swsh/galvantula:
is it too late to introduce rain
DNA Donors: Politoed / Galvantula
Fusion Name: Galvitoed
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 76 / 67 / 103 / 80 / 109 [BST: 525] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Wet Bugs = (Drizzle + Swarm)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.
Notable Moves:
lmao
Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Thunder, Scald, Volt Switch, Bug Buzz
Sticky Web, Rest?
Intended Role: Rain Setter
Role Justification: Great coverage, accurate Hydro Pump (!!!), but Rocks-weak and only has Rest for recovery.

Last edited:
:swsh/kingler::swsh/malamar:
hammer
DNA Donors: Kingler / Malamar
Fusion Name: Kinglamar
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 111 / 101 / 59 / 77 / 89 [BST: 517] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +15 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Sheer Weakness = (Sheer Force + Contrary)
Ability Description: Moves with no secondary effect have 1.3x power.
Notable Moves:
Crabhammer, Psycho Cut, Knock Off, Superpower, High Horsepower

Swords Dance, Switcheroo
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Band User
Role Justification: It hits hard with some moves, making it a good match for walls.

:swsh/registeel::swsh/farfetch
Ain't afraid of no ghosts
DNA Donors: Registeel / Farfetch'd-Galar
Fusion Name: Regifetch'd-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 85 / 122 / 66 / 112 / 52 [BST: 517] (+14 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Brave Knight = (Clear Body + Scrappy)
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Knock Off, First Impression, Iron Head

Rest, Sleep Talk, Toxic, Defog, Stealth Rock, Iron Defense, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Basically what Registeel does, except that it isn't limited by ghosts (Scrappy Body Press). It includes a extense movepool of useful status moves and some epic attacks.

:swsh/comfey::swsh/heliolisk:
imagine this in doubles
DNA Donors: Comfey / Heliolisk
Fusion Name: Comflisk
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 53 / 71 / 95 / 102 / 104 [BST: 485] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Gourmand = (Triage + Solar Power)
Ability Description: This Pokemon healing moves have x1.5 power.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Draining Kiss, Parabolic Charge, Giga Drain, Volt Switch, Surf
Calm Mind, Defog, Glare
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Special Pivot, Hazard Control
Role Justification: 97 bp STAB + 120 bp coverage that heals, even tho healing wouldn't make a big impact since it's very frail. It has good offense and speed to easily set Glare.

Resubs:
:swsh/delibird::swsh/landorus:
birb
DNA Donors: Delibird / Landorus
Fusion Name: Birdorus
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 110 / 67 / 90 / 62 / 108 [BST: 504] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Anti Solid = (Vital Spirit + Sand Force)
Ability Description: Inmune to Rock, Steel and Ground type moves and Sandstorm damage
Notable Moves:
Triple Axel, Knock Off, Earthquake, Brave Bird, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, U-Turn
idk
Spikes, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Defog
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Hazard Setter, Hazard Control, Band User
Role Justification: Its ability makes it have only 2 weaknesses, and yet it has to run coverage due to its bad offensive type combination. At least it has good offenses and outspeeds most of the tiers' Electric types.

:swsh/solrock::swsh/klinklang:
Reviving old abilities
DNA Donors: Solrock / Klinklang
Fusion Name: Solklang
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 105 / 65 / 80 / 80 [BST: 505] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +5 Def / +3 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Clearly Floating = (Levitate + Clear Body)
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Flare Blitz, Gear Grind, Iron Head
Volt Switch
Morning Sun, Shift Gear, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Physical Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: It has many strong attacks, Shift Gear and immunity to Ground. Not to mention that it beats most of the annoying mons of the meta.

Last edited:
Allow me to walk you all through my Fusion Evolution Journey.

Part 1: UnderUsed Underdog

About a year ago, I encountered Fusion Evolution UU when it was Pet Mod of the Season, just before Slate 11. Through a stroke of luck, I get a submission into the mod on my first slate: Clawliwrath. It ends up getting patched to get Swift Swim as an ability component, leaving my gunfrog, even now, as a weather mon to be reckoned with. Eventually, Fusion Evolution LC is created, and Claunchiwag is placed there, a pre-evolution to my singular successful submission. It has Swift Swim in a meta without rain, as the only rain setter from UU has Kyogre as a component. From Slate 11 to the end of FEUU, none of my submissions got in.

Part 2: Electric RU-galoo

Then FERU came along because mom said it was its turn on the forum. I take slate 1 as an opportunity to get monkey Pokémon into the meta. Literally half of my submission slate had monkeys, with Herasage, Magneguru (Oranguzone? I don’t remember and don’t care to check lmao), and Infernagong (or many it was Infernoswine or Inferein, I made a lot of Thick Fat Infernapes). None of my slate 1 subs got in, but I consistently built on my Infernape sub and resubbed Herasage, also to no avail. Slate 2 rolled around and a bunch of people were going crazy about lakebirds, so I decided to make Azekrow last minute and it got like 9 or 11 votes or some shit like that. From then until now, none of my submissions got in. Unfortunately, Azekrow ended up being a shitmon, but it at least encouraged me to contribute to the meta consistently…

Part 3: The Part Where He Stopped Contributing to the Meta Consistently

Maybe it was a loss of morale after a lot of inconsistent subs, maybe it was my expansion into other Pet Mods, or maybe it was school beating my ass. Scratch that, it was definitely school beating my ass, but for the past few slates I’ve either contributed rather little or nothing at all. However, the announcement for Slate 16 being the last slate of this meta was a wake-up call for me, well that and the fact that I literally just finished half of my classes helped. It allowed me to ask the age old question: “What would I like to see in this mod?” Honestly, I like this meta, but in no way did I do much to significantly shape it. So instead, I decided to make something I thought was cool. To do that, I looked at my impact on the overall mod as well as my submission patterns, whether they were successful or not. I also wanted to make something for LC that would help my boy Claunchiwag out, but no pre evolution has Drizzle, so I had to improvise. To close out my submissions for Fusion Evolution RU, I would like to introduce everyone to my submission, who stands alone…

Part 4: The Evolved Monkey Rainbird
:swsh/rillaboom::swsh/pelipper:
DNA Donors: Rillaboom / Pelipper
Fusion Name: Rillapper
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 87 / 95 / 97 / 80 / 85 [BST: 524] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
Ability: Drizzle = (Grassy Surge + Rain Dish)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Energy Ball, Hurricane, Air Slash, Focus Blast
Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Special Attacking Rain Setter, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Our Grass mon count still hasn’t hit double digits, so let’s still #FreeTheFlora. In all seriousness, I think this mon’s pretty straightforward, you have your STAB moves, where Hurricane is made more consistent through the rain this mon sets, you have Focus Blast to hit Steel mons, you have Roost for healing, Defog for some more utility, and U-Turn for pivoting. Where this mon is truly unique is its ability: Drizzle. Simply put, we don’t have weather setters in this meta, and what better way to make an impact in a late slate than the introduction of some relatively brand new shit?

Good luck everyone, and I’ll see you in FENU!

Last edited:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Okay, Bobby's back, but I'm rusty so I'm just going to resub some mons that I think still have a valid niche

:swsh/tangrowth::swsh/magnemite:
Offensive Regen abuser
DNA Donors: Magnemite / Tangrowth
Fusion Name: Tanemine
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 70 / 100 / 105 / 60 / 50 [BST: 450] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Surgeon Eye = (Analytic + Regenerator)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Knock Off
Steel Beam, Energy Ball, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
Teleport, Thunder Wave, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed
Intended Role: Bulky Pivot, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: A solid defensive typing and non-passive recovery by switching out turns it into a solid pivot that also hits pretty hard thanks to a low speed tier and the Analytic effects on its ability. Beyond doing pivot duties, it's also capable of running Steel Beam to be a strong nuke, and it can also punish the Steel types it lures with Focus Blast or by pivoting with Volt Switch or Teleport. Overall it's a bulky pivot with scary offensive presence, yet can't do much to Fire types.

:swsh/talonflame::swsh/walrein:
Anti Masquerajah+Pivot
DNA Donors: Talonflame / Walrein
Fusion Name: Talrein
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 100 / 80 / 85 / 80 / 95 [BST: 535] (+1 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +1 SpA / +1 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Thick Wings = (Gale Wings + Thick Fat)
Ability Description: The user takes halved damage from Fire, Ice and Flying type moves
Notable Moves:
Liquidation, Brave Bird, Earthquake, U-Turn
Nope
Roost, Swords Dance, Will-o-Wisp, Defog, Encore
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Control (Defog), Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: A solid typing combined with its ability turns it into a solid Masquerajah hard-check, which is pretty appreciated in the current meta, this is supported further by reliable recovery in Roost and pivoting utility in U-Turn to retain momentum after forcing it out. Beyond that, while it's a defensive Water type without Scald, not only this encourages further for physical sets to punish Masquerajah consistently, it's still a Flying type with all the resists of a Water type out of its ability and more, and a good speed tier and passable offense means that it can afford to run setup in some teams. Overall it's a nice anti-meta option that can pick the way to support its team.

:swsh/charizard::swsh/marill:
Three mons for the price of one
DNA Donors: Charizard / Marill
Fusion Name: Marizard
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 55 / 80 / 65 / 80 / 70 [BST: 430] (+6 HP / +3 Atk / +16 Def / +1 SpA / +13 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Rising Sun = (Solar Power + Huge Power)
Ability Description: User's SpA is x2
:swsh/charizard-mega-x::swsh/marill:
DNA Donors: Mega Charizard X / Marill
Fusion Name: Mega Marizard X
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 101 / 113 / 86 / 80 / 70 [BST: 530] (+6 HP / +49 Atk / +49 Def / +22 SpA / +13 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Tough Claws
Ability Description: User's contact moves do x1.3 damage

:swsh/charizard-mega-y::swsh/marill:
DNA Donors: Mega Charizard Y / Marill
Fusion Name: Mega Marizard Y
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 75 / 80 / 115 / 110 / 70 [BST: 530] (+6 HP / +23 Atk / +16 Def / +51 SpA / +43 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Drought
Ability Description: On switch-in, the user summons Sunny Day

Notable Moves:
Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Knock Off, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
Flamethrower, Weather Ball, Draining Kiss, Scorching Sands, Scald, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Ice Beam
Roost, Dragon Dance
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper, Weather Setter (Sun)
Role Justification: With around 180 SpA out of its ability, this stands out as a nuclear mon to blow holes on the opposing team once you've gained momentum to bring it in. While Gastrocham already fills a similar niche, this stands out out of exchanging longevity (namely minding hazards way more) and kinda worse STAB options in exchange for a bit more firepower (Gastrocham has effectively 150 SpA, for instance).
As implied before, Draining Kiss is a setback out of low firepower for a Fairy STAB, but it still provides some longevity and ensures an easy answer to Dragon types.
Two megas further help its offensive versatility, Mega X is a bulky Dragon that differentiates itself from Phancrozma-Ultra by exchanging speed for way more bulk and a better defensive typing and ability, allowing it to potentially use Dragon Dance reliably to threaten with a sweep late-game. Mega Y fills a unique niche in the meta as a sun setter, providing support to several mons, and becoming a mon that barely relies on its ability, turning it into a consistent mon even while facing Hatterune or the like.
However, it's weak to Stealth Rock, and so it can't run something other than HDB without compromising its longevity, and it has to pick on being walled by Fire types, Water types, or even Dragon types if you're wack and decide to skip Fairy STAB (Ice Beam is blatant Fire/Water bait).
Overall it's a solid hard hitting Fire type that can also elect either a bulky setup sweeper role with Mega X, or a Sun setter that hits nearly as hard with Mega Y.

Anti-Pivoting Eviolite abuser without passivity
:swsh/ferroseed::swsh/piloswine:
DNA Donors: Ferroseed / Piloswine
Fusion Name: Piloseed
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 90 / 85 / 45 / 85 / 30 [BST: 415] (+8 HP / +15 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +12 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sharp Mind = (Iron Barbs + Oblivious)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Iron Head, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Knock Off
Nope
Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock, Spikes)
Role Justification: Eviolite turns this into a surprisingly bulky mon, which when combined with Leech Seed, hazards and its ability and typing discouraging pivoting tools (U-Turn and Volt Switch) turns it into a funny wall that forces (And punishes) switches, all while also not worrying about Taunt out of its ability. This mon isn't too passive either, coming with STAB Earthquake and Knock Off, and the fatness is also held back out of having to rely on Leech Seed for recovery, thus making it prone to being weared down, and of course Knock Off turning it significantly frailer.
JavaScript:
piloseed: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Steel", "Ground"],
    species: "Piloseed",
    id: "piloseed",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 90, def: 85, spa: 45, spd: 85, spe: 30}
    abilities: {0: "Sharp Mind"},
    weightkg: 37.3,
    fusion: ["Ferroseed", "Piloswine"],
},

Last edited:
Will I get a single fusion mon in the meta? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z as OMEGA8 pushes past the limits!
:swsh/indeedee-f::swsh/cradily:
Psychic terrain dilly
DNA Donors: Indeedee-F / Cradily
Fusion Name: Cradidee-F
New Types:

Base Stats: 86 / 68 / 100 / 90 / 106 / 75 [BST: 525] (+8 HP / +0 Atk / +19 Def / +2 SpA / +0 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Psychic Drain = (Psychic Surge + Storm Drain)
Notable Moves:
Meteor Beam, Expanding Force, Mystical Fire, Energy Ball, Sludge Wave
Recover, Stockpile, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Field Setter + Abuser (Psychic Surge), Setup Sweeper (Meteor Beam + Stockpile), Trick Room Abuser
Role Justification: Psychic breaker that is a monster once it gets going. It sets up psychic surge which would both be new terrain for the meta and a useful tool for dealing with priority users like Harisect, Champlume, Lycansian, and (can deal with in some cases) Cofazor. Its amazing defenses, and potential offense are held back by 6 common weaknesses (7, but Storm Drain gets rid of one). It also has low speed, which is obviously bad in most cases. Also just a little fun fact; beats Hatterune if it is switching in on you, or you are Air Balloon (which sounds ridiculous, but people are lunatics so who knows). So, you aren't completely useless against it if you are forced into a situation where you can't swap. Checks are mons that can hit hard before you, well you know, set up.

:swsh/groudon::swsh/tentacool:
Groudcool.png

Jack of all trades, master of sun
DNA Donors: Groudon / Tentacool
Fusion Name: Groudcool
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 95 / 87 / 95 / 95 / 87 [BST: 529] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: White Heat = (Drought + Rain DIsh)
Ability Description: Drought + If Sunny Day is active, this Pokemon heals 1/16 of its max HP each turn.
Notable Moves:
Precipice Blades, Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Rapid Spin, Stone Edge, Knock Off
Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Solar Beam, Overheat, Eruption
Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Swords Dance, Rock Polish
Intended Role: Sun Setter, Mixed Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper, Hazard Setter, Hazard Control (Rapid Spin)
Role Justification: You're a kid now, you're a prehistoric Pokemon that could cause a world collapse from extreme drought....now. Groudcool is cool, isn't that enough to vote for him? No? Well, here's the serious stuff. Groudcool is a jack of all trades essentially. It has great health, great defenses, and even an ok speed tier. To start off, it sets Sunny Day. This creates a whole new team setting for Pokemon who benefit from it greatly, like Paracoal and Altarizard for example. It can use powerful attacks to knock out threats like Preci blades, or essentially it's third STAB with Fire Blast/Overheat/Eruption. It can tank hits pretty nicely surviving hits from most meta mons, but some issues are Toxalure, Frozerade, and Pyraskewda. Next is focusing solely on setup. It has Swords Dance and Rock Polish which gives access to trusty Groudon Double Dance sets if need be. Lastly, it can throw out rocks reliably, and use Rapid Spin to get rid of other hazards while actually benefiting from the speed boost significantly. Any other issue I can think of is that it has balanced stats. It doesn't stick out as massively op until if/it can set up. Weather adds a whole new playstyle to metas, and I believe we should fill out the rest for this last slate.
:swsh/groudon-primal::swsh/tentacool:
DNA Donors: Groudon-Primal / Tentacool
Fusion Name: Groudcool-Primal
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 125 / 107 / 145 / 95 / 87 [BST: 629] (+0 HP / +30 Atk / +20 Def / +50 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Desolate Land
Ability Description: On switch-in, extremely harsh sunlight begins until this Ability is not active in battle.
Notable Moves: Same as previously stated
Intended Role: Same as previously stated.
Role Justification: Banned to UU. Suspect test might not be necessary.

:swsh/archeops::swsh/cofagrigus:
Physical attackers be dammed (Updated resub)
DNA Donors: Archeops / Cofagrigus
Fusion Name: Archagrigus
New Types:

Base Stats: 66 / 95 / 125 / 123 / 85 / 70 [BST: 564] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Soul Link = (Defeatist + Mummy)
Ability Description: Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon have their Ability changed to Defeatist.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Energy Ball
Taunt, Roost, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot
Intended Role: Physical Defensive Pivot, Physical Setup Check, Spinblocker
Role Justification: I'm not gonna explain this one. It's the end of the slate, let's just add in some crazy stuff to send it off. Also if you have some personal hate for physical attackers you can use this.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
:ss/type-null: :ss/mr-mime-galar:
Long ass name
DNA Donors: Type: Null / Mr. Mime-Galar
Fusion Name: Type: Mr. Null-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 80 / 92 / 92 / 92 / 85 [BST: 533] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +12 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Ice Armour = (Battle Armor + Ice Body)
Ability Description: Component effects.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt, Rapid Spin, etc.
Tri Attack, Psychic, Boltbeam, Shadow Ball, etc.
Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Trick, Taunt, etc.
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper (SD, NP), Wall, Wallbreaker, Defensive Pivot.
Role Justification: This really can be anything you want or need it to be, with an incredibly good bulk with evio, passive lefties on top of that bulk due to its ability, boosting moves for both attacking stats, pivoting, and an honestly good speed tier for everything else that it possesses. It also bolsters some incredibly handy utility options that make it a scary wallbreaker.

:swsh/accelgor::swsh/drifblim:
bad anime reference
DNA Donors: Accelgor / Drifblim
Fusion Name: Acceblim
New Types:

Base Stats: 135 / 80 / 47 / 100 / 62 / 112 [BST: 536] (+20 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +5 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Recipro Burst = (Unburden + Flare Boost)
Ability Description: If this Pokemon lost its item, or is Burned, its Special attacks have 1.5x power. (only one boost)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Shadow Ball, Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Psychic, Focus Blast, etc.
Recover, Spikes, Calm Mind, etc.
Intended Role: Pivot, Set-up Sweeper, Status Absorber.
Role Justification: later

:swsh/dustox::swsh/octillery:
Much better than it looks like
DNA Donors: Dustox / Octillery
Fusion Name: Octtox
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 77 / 72 / 97 / 82 / 75 [BST: 470] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Innusual Presicion = (Compound Eyes + Sniper)
Notable Moves:
umm idk Gunk Shot?? Rock Blast??????? U-Turn even
Hydro Pump, Bug Buzz, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Water Spout, etc
Quiver Dance, Roost, Thunder Wave?, Defog
Intended Role: Set-up Sweeper (QD)
Role Justification: Its crazy how much these Pokemon complement each other, more accurate Fire Blasts, Hydro Pumps, Blizzards, and even the occasional Gunk Shot, QD making up for its meh spa and speed, and roost for longevity, and could even function like a defogger pivot in a pinch, idk, i really like how this turned out.

Last edited:
The only concept i've made that i think is worth resubbing
:swsh/whimsicott::swsh/drapion:
DNA Donors: Whimsicott / Drapion
Fusion Name: Drapicott
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 95 / 100 / 68 / 75 / 105 [BST: 518] (+10 HP / +17 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Automaton = (Chlorophyll + Keen Eye)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Speed stat can't be lowered by others; ignores their Speed stat changes.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Ice/Thunder/Fire Fang, Crunch, Poison Jab
Swords Dance, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Defog, Memento
Intended Role: Choice Scarf/Band, Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance), Hazard Setter (Toxic Spikes)

Role Justification: Anti-setup mon that ignores the speed stat of would-be sweepers. with a Choice Scarf, it's able to outspeed and hopefully revenge kill things that might sweep your team otherwise, and with a Choice Band, it's able to hit harder with a high speed stat. it also has some nice utility in being able to set hazards, be a fast pivot, and setup via Swords Dance.
however, outside of setup or Band its damage output is very lacking with its only notable Grass STAB being Seed Bomb, and its coverage fairly weak. opposing scarfers can still threaten it if it doesn't have its own, as do mons that outspeed it naturally, like Pherogonga and Haxel. its bulk is also quite meh, and it suffers a bit from m4ss.

Setup mon immune to most setup interruption
:swsh/rapidash-galar::swsh/alcremie:
DNA Donors: Rapidash-Galar / Alcremie
Fusion Name: Cremidash-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 100 / 75 / 100 / 100 / 95 [BST: 535] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +3 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Purity = (Pastel Veil + Aroma Veil)
Notable Moves:
Drain Punch, Play Rough, High Horsepower, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn?
Mystical Fire, Psychic, Stored Power, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock
Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Recover, Aromatherapy, Agility Acid Armor, Healing Wish?
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Acid Armor)
Role Justification:
this is a setup sweeper that uses its ability to deny most things that would get in the way of setup, such as taunt and Toxic.
average attack and special attack combined with alright speed means it doesn't take too many turns for it to become threatening, especially with decent special and physical coverage.
its bulk isn't the best, especially physically, it can still be paralyzed and burned for physical sets, and it still suffers from 4mss, so it can't cover everything, but it has a variety of sets it can run, giving it a decent surprise factor.

Unburden sidegrade
:swsh/nidoqueen::swsh/hitmonlee:
DNA Donors: Nidoqueen / Hitmonlee
Fusion Name: Hitmonqueen
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 106 / 70 / 55 / 100 / 100 [BST: 501] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +19 Spe)
New Ability: Gloves Off = (Rivalry + Unburden)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's attacks do 1.25x on held item loss; boost is lost if it switches, gets new item/ability.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch
Bulk Up, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Taunt
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: this is a hard hitting wallbreaker that functions best on terrain, giving a boost just short of a life orb when Unburden triggers.
great coverage and average speed means it can work as a lategame cleaner. however, it is still outsped by the likes of Torranadus, and so can be revenge killed, and has meh physical bulk and a 4x weakness to Psychic.

rest maybe

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:swsh/goodra::swsh/mamoswine:
Standard Bulky Ground
DNA Donors: Goodra / Mamoswine
Fusion Name: Mamogoo
New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 115 / 75 / 95 / 105 / 85 [BST: 580] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Slime Suit = (Thick Fat + Gooey)
Ability Description: Getting hit by a Contact, Fire or Ice type move lowers the foe's speed by 1 stage.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Outrage, Knock Off, Superpower, Icicle Crash, Stone Edge
Earth Power, Fire Blast, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Breaker, Special Breaker
Role Justification:

:swsh/nidoqueen::swsh/kingdra:
Rotofable Check
DNA Donors: Nidoqueen / Kingdra
Fusion Name: Draqueen
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 93 / 91 / 89 / 90 / 80 [BST: 543] (+18 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +4 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Poison Dart = (Poison Point + Sniper)
Ability Description: Effects of Poison Point. If a critical hit hits the user it will badly poison foe instead.
Notable Moves:
Flip Turn
Scald, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Hydro Pump
Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Taunt
Intended Role: Specially Defensive Pivot
Role Justification:

:swsh/aegislash::swsh/conkeldurr:
Conan The Barbarian Headass
DNA Donors: Aegislash / Conkeldurr
Fusion Name: Aegikeldurr
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 100 / 120 / 60 / 105 / 55 [BST: 525] (+3 HP / +5 Atk / +3 Def / +8 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Knuckle Shuffle = (Stance Change + Iron Fist)
Ability Description: Combined effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Head
Focus Blast, Flash Cannon
Defog, Bulk Up, Kimg's Shield, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Breaker
Role Justification:

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Only 7 bug and psychic pokemons? Time to fix this injustice.

:swsh/golisopod::swsh/medicham:
Bug / Psychic pokemon
DNA Donors: Golisopod / Medicham
Fusion Name: Golisocham
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 95 / 110 / 60 / 85 / 60 [BST: 480] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Emergency Power = (Emergency Exit + Pure Power)
Ability Description: When this Pokemon takes damage from an attack bringing it to 1/2 or less of its maximum HP, its Attack is raised by 2 stages.
Notable Moves:
First Impression, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet

Swords Dance, Substitute, Spikes
Intended Role: Physical goltres equivalent
Role Justification: This pokemon's stupid ability and pretty darn good movepool is balanced by it's garbage typing. Will blow holes if unchecked tho.
:swsh/golisopod::swsh/medicham-mega:
DNA Donors: Golisopod / Medicham
Fusion Name: Golisocham
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 135 / 120 / 80 / 95 / 80 [BST: 580] (+3 HP / +43 Atk / +13 Def / +20 SpA / +13 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Pure Power
Notable Moves:
First Impression, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet

Swords Dance, Substitute, Spikes
Role Justification: Banned, probably.
:swsh/yanmega::swsh/sigilyph:
Bug / Psychic pokemon
DNA Donors: Yanmega / Sigilyph
Fusion Name: Megalyph
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 75 / 88 / 121 / 75 / 101 [BST: 545] (+6 HP / +8 Atk / +5 Def / +12 SpA / +7 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Tinted Lens = (Tinted Lens + Tinted Lens)
Notable Moves:
U-turn
Bug Buzz, Psychic, Psyshock, Heat Wave
Calm Mind, Trick, Roost
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Specs Abuser
Role Justification: Strong SpA + tinted lens = free real restate.
:swsh/cutiefly::swsh/deoxys-speed:
Bug / Psychic pokemon
DNA Donors: Cutiefly / Deoxys-Speed
Fusion Name: Deofly-Speed
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 70 / 65 / 80 / 65 / 145 [BST: 480] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Heavy Scent = (Sweet Veil + Pressure)
Ability Description: Both effects combined.
Notable Moves:
U-turn, Knock Off
Bug Buzz, Psychic, Thunder, Ice Beam,
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Reflect, Light Screen, Thunder Wave, Recover, Nasty Plot, Taunt
Intended Role: Lead
Role Justification: Really fast utility mon.

Last edited:
:swsh/rookidee::swsh/zacian-crowned:
DNA Donors: Rookidee / Zacian-Crowned
Fusion Name: Rookician-Crowned
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 120 / 75 / 60 / 75 / 105 [BST: 515] (+15 HP / +12 Atk / +0 Def / +4 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Intrepid Eye = (Keen Eye + Intrepid Sword)
Ability Description: On switch in this pokemon's accuracy increases by one stage.
Notable Moves:
: Iron Tail, Behemoth Blade, Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Close Combat, U-Turn, Play Rough
: Swords Dance, Defog, Roost
Role Justification: Steel/Flying is a typing best known for its defensive prowess, turns out it's pretty good at checking Hatterune as well. However the biggest boon it has is its ability. See by default this thing is faster than Hatterune, so its ability should act first. Ergo Hatterune stealing it is not remotely a big deal since it doesn't really gain anything from it. Also the ability also gives you more accurate wing beats, play roughs, and most importantly iron tails. Since it lacks iron head and Behemoth blade is a measly 8PP the main STAB being Iron Tail could be pretty helpful with its ability.
JavaScript:
rookician-crowned: {
    types:["Flying", "Steel"],
    species: "Rookician-Crowned",
    id: "rookician-crowned",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 120, def: 75, spa: 60, spd: 75, spe: 105}
    abilities: {0: "Intrepid Eye"},
    weightkg: 178.4,
    fusion: ["Rookidee", "Zacian-Crowned"],
},
:swsh/araquanid::swsh/tentacruel:
DNA Donors: Araquanid / Tentacruel
Fusion Name: Araqruel
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 70 / 80 / 65 / 130 / 75 [BST: 495] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +4 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Water Body = (Water Bubble + Clear Body)
Ability Description: Has the effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Liquidation, Leech Life, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Rapid Spin
Hydro Pump, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb
Sticky Web, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Hazard Setter (Sticky Web, Toxic Spikes), Hazard Removal(Rapid Spin), Special Wall
Role Justification: Alright so this is just better araquanid. It gets a lot more utility than it had prior and becomes a decent hazard setter with the combo of webs and tspikes. Bug/Water is not a terrible specially defensive typing and its decent bulk rounds everything out. Now most people might bitch about it being too passive, to which I say they are wrong, kinda. Water Body is one hell of a drug that allows this thing to liquidate enemies faster than a bankrupt company liquidating assets. On top of that Knock Off and Rapid Spin give this the aforementioned utility I mentioned earlier. It also gets Swords Dance is you really wanna nice boost. However there is one major thing about this mon that needs to be mentioned, it lacks reliable recovery. The main form of recovery you're gonna get is from leech life and it ain't gonna be a lot.
JavaScript:
araqruel: {
    types:["Water", "Bug"],
    species: "Araqruel",
    id: "araqruel",
    baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 70, def: 80, spa: 65, spd: 130, spe: 75}
    abilities: {0: "Water Body"},
    weightkg: 68.5,
    fusion: ["Araquanid", "Tentacruel"],
},

:swsh/hoopa::swsh/illumise:
DNA Donors: Hoopa / Illumise
Fusion Name: Illoopa
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 80 / 70 / 130 / 110 / 80 [BST: 545] (+3 HP / +2 Atk / +3 Def / +19 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Arcane Trickster = (Magician + Prankster)
Ability Description: Has the effect of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
: U-Turn
: Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Hyperspace Hole
: Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Wow another bug type, it's like I wanted to add some of the lesser represented types or something. Anyway the main strat here is prankster nasty plot, boost to the heavens, and then destroy the heathens. Use U-Turn when things get too hot, all that fun stuff. It's a box standard special wallbreaker with the option to have a move that bypasses protect.
JavaScript:
illoopa: {
    types:["Ghost", "Bug"],
    species: "Illoopa",
    id: "illoopa",
    baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 80, def: 70, spa: 130, spd: 110, spe: 80}
    abilities: {0: "Arcane Trickster"},
    weightkg: 13.35,
    fusion: ["Hoopa", "Illumise"],
},
:swsh/tyrunt::swsh/deoxys-speed:
DNA Donors: Tyrunt / Deoxys-Speed
Fusion Name: Tyroxys-Speed
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 100 / 85 / 70 / 70 / 125 [BST: 515] (+11 HP / +8 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Pressurized Jaw = (Strong Jaw + Pressure)
Ability Description: Has the effect of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
: Psychic Fangs, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Extreme Speed, Iron Head, Close Combat, Earthquake, Play Rough
: Dragon Dance, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Teleport
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Hazard Setter(Spikes, Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: Behold the fastest rock type in the meta. Yeah the gimmick here is pretty obvious in the sense of you get the big bite while also being like the third fastest thing alive. You also can set hazards if you really want to. A downside here is that Rock/Psychic is not exactly the best type for anything. Psychic and Rock are terrible types to be defensively and while Rock is an offensive gift of a typing Psychic is a bit hit or miss. That said you have a good amount of coverage that can handle everything from steel types to steel types along with Knock and ESpeed for some decent utility.
JavaScript:
tyroxys-speed: {
    types:["Rock", "Psychic"],
    species: "Tyroxys-Speed",
    id: "tyroxys-speed",
    baseStats: {hp: 65, atk: 100, def: 85, spa: 70, spd: 70, spe: 125}
    abilities: {0: "Pressurized Jaw"},
    weightkg: 43.4,
    fusion: ["Tyrunt", "Deoxys-Speed"],
},
:swsh/metagross::swsh/sneasel:
DNA Donors: Metagross / Sneasel
Fusion Name: Metasnel
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 115 / 95 / 65 / 85 / 110 [BST: 540] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +18 Spe)
New Ability: Clear Focus = (Clear Body + Inner Focus)
Mega Stats: 70 / 125 / 115 / 75 / 105 / 150 [BST: 640] (+3 HP / +10 Atk / +23 Def / +10 SpA / +23 SpD / +58 Spe)
Mega Ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves:
Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Meteor Mash, Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Low Kick, Psycho Cut, Fake Out

Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: Yes my attempt as a physical ice type sweeper. Metagross brings the big damage while sneasel brings the big speed. Put them together and you get this weird thing with a lot of claws. You can knock, kick, crash, cut, punch, mash, and quake your way to victory. Oh and it has a mega that will be super banned.

:swsh/empoleon::swsh/slowbro-galar:
DNA Donors: Empoleon / Slowbro-Galar
Fusion Name: Empolbro-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 105 / 95 / 105 / 95 / 45 [BST: 540] (+6 HP / +12 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Defying Draw = (Defiant + Quick Draw)
Notable Moves:
Zen Headbutt, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Drill Peck, Earthquake, Steel Wing, Drain Punch
Psyshock, Flash Cannon, Hydro Pump, Scald, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Shell Side Arm
Slack Off, Defog, Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Trick Room
Intended Role: Hazard Setter(Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes), Hazard Removal(Defog), OTR?
Role Justification: Alright so the only reason I listed the hazard stuff is because this thing can do a lot. It can be both defensive and offensive given the tools it has at its disposal. It's just a very splashable mon because of its sheer versatility.
JavaScript:
empolbro-galar: {
    types:["Steel", "Psychic"],
    species: "Empolbro-Galar", 
    id: "empolbro-galar", 
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 105, def: 95, spa: 105, spd: 95, spe: 45} 
    abilities: {0: "Defying Draw"}, 
    weightkg: 77.5, 
    fusion: ["Empoleon", "Slowbro-Galar"],
},

Last edited:
:swsh/zacian::swsh/mareanie:
balanced intrepid sword [Physical Wallbreaker]
DNA Donors: Zacian / Mareanie
Fusion Name: Zaciareanie
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 90 / 75 / 90 / 95 [BST: 525] (+4 HP / +9 Atk / +2 Def / +14 SpA / +7 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Jump Start = (Intrepid Sword + Merciless)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokémon gains the Laser Focus effect
Notable Moves:
Play Rough, Gunk Shot, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Knock Off, Liquidation
N/A
Swords Dance, Recover, Toxic Spikes
Role Justification: You get 1 nuke on switch-in, making stuff like a Banded Gunk Shot terrifying on turn 1. However, you have to play around your opponent's prediction and you're forced to attack immediately if you want to gain the benefit, but you could use this to predict a switch a SD up, making Zaciareanie an interesting wallbreaker or sweeper. It isn't nearly as threatening after that one turn of Laser Focus, however, with a meh 100 Attack stat and needing to choose between Wild Charge for Masquerajah, Liquidation for Landowak, or Close Combat for Steels in general when you're running SD.

:swsh/diancie::swsh/dewpider:
balanced stab water bubble [Tank]
DNA Donors: Diancie / Dewpider
Fusion Name: Dewancie
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 70 / 105 / 80 / 115 / 40 [BST: 470] (+16 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +10 SpA / +4 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Soap Bubble = (Clear Body + Water Bubble)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Diamond Storm, Body Press, Liquidation, Poison Jab
Power Gem, Surf, Mystical Fire, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Meteor Beam, Psychic
Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Magic Coat, Trick Room, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Tank, Special Sweeper, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Its typing and stats may be bad, but it has STAB Water Bubble with actual coverage, so Dewancie can be a huge threat in the right circumstances. It'll likely be best as an Offensive Trick Room abuser, as either Trick Room/Surf/Power Gem/Earth Power can be scary once its checks are weakened or removed, since Surfs off of 80 SpA and Water Bubble are gonna hit like a truck. You can also just brute force your way through certain things with Calm Mind if you get time, just make sure to not setup until Eelektoad is gone.
:sm/diancie-mega::swsh/dewpider:
DNA Donors: Mega Diancie / Dewpider
Fusion Name: Mega Dewancie
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 130 / 65 / 140 / 75 / 100 [BST: 570]
New Ability: Magic Bounce
Ability Description: This Pokémon blocks certain status moves and bounces them back to the user.
Notable Moves:
Diamond Storm, Body Press, Liquidation, Poison Jab
Power Gem, Surf, Mystical Fire, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Giga Drain
Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Special Sweeper, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: I really this is balanced, but with atrocious bulk and just a pretty good Speed tier, it should be fine. Rock/Water is great offensive typing, 140 SpA is strong, and it has Mystical Fire for Masq, Giga Drain for Eelektoad, and Earth Power for Togetops, and Ice Beam for Grass-types, making it a fun breaker for your Mega slot

:swsh/gothitelle::swsh/thundurus:
charge beam is the new quick attack [Setup Sweeper]
DNA Donors: Gothitelle / Thundurus
Fusion Name: Gothurus
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 85 / 85 / 110 / 95 / 90 [BST: 540] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Eager = (Prankster + Competitive)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's status moves and moves that boost its Special Attack have +1 priority
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Volt Switch
Nasty Plot, Light Screen, Reflect, Trick, Taunt
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Screens Setter
Role Justification: This is a standard offensively leaning Prankster mon, you have the great combo of Screens + Taunt + U-Turn, making it an quintessential Prankster lead (though it faces competition from the faster Azekrow). On the offensive, its ability makes Charge Beam a neat priority option, giving it a rare revenge killing option on the special side that can hit the likes of Pyraskewda and Hawlazzle plus giving you a SpA boost to boot. This plus nice coverage in Energy Ball, Focus Blast, and STAB Psychic make Gothurus an effective sweeper. You do have to be weary of faster Dark-types though, since its ability does make them immune to Charge Beam if I'm not mistaken and they can easily kill you before you kill them.

:swsh/lucario::swsh/ferrothorn:
(sprites by me)
legal mega lucario [Tank / Physical Wall]
DNA Donors: Lucario / Ferrothorn
Fusion Name: Ferrocario
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 105 / 115 / 85 / 95 / 55 [BST: 545] (+18 HP / +3 Atk / +15 Def / +1 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Will = (Inner Focus + Iron Barbs)
Ability Description: If the foe makes contact with this Pokémon or tries to Intimidate it, they lose 12.5% of their max HP; Intimidate immunity
Notable Moves:
Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Close Combat, Knock Off, Earthquake, Body Press, Thunder Punch
N/A
Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Tank, Hazard Setter, Physical Wall
Role Justification: It's a Fighting-type Ferrothorn, It does Ferrothorn things while having a good amount of offensive presence with Swords Dance, Meteor Mash, CC or Drain Punch, and Bullet Punch. STAB Body Press with Iron Defense is also a nice option. Not much else to say except that Ground-types not name Hatterune should have no problem beating (and even then, Hatterune's Pillage will make you take chip damage for killing it)
:swsh/lucario-mega::swsh/ferrothorn:
DNA Donors: Mega Lucario / Ferrothorn
Fusion Name: Mega Ferrocario
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 140 / 133 / 110 / 95 / 77 [BST: 645]
New Ability: Adaptability
Ability Description: This Pokémon's same-type attack bonus (STAB) is 2 instead of 1.5.
Notable Moves:
Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Close Combat, Knock Off, Earthquake, Body Press, Thunder Punch, Circle Throw
N/A
Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Agility
Intended Role: Tank, Hazard Setter, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Big wallbreaker. Nuclear Close Combats and Meteor Mashes plus strong Bullet Punches and great 95/133/95 bulk makes Mega Ferro a scary breaker. Its low Speed and Ground/Fire weaknesses super hold it back though.
:swsh/riolu::swsh/ferroseed:
DNA Donors: Riolu / Ferroseed
Fusion Name: Ferrolu
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 63 / 80 / 30 / 65 / 35 [BST: 333] (+18 HP / +3 Atk / +15 Def / +1 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Will = (Inner Focus + Iron Barbs)
Ability Description: If the foe makes contact with this Pokémon or tries to Intimidate it, they lose 12.5% of their max HP; Intimidate immunity

:swsh/miltank::swsh/sandslash:
okay so i wanted to do scrappy super fang, but this would have scrappy rapid spin which is cringe, but i liked the stats and movepool so i'm keeping it with a different ability [Physical Wall]
DNA Donors: Miltank / Sandslash
Fusion Name: Sandtank
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 100 / 110 / 45 / 70 / 85 [BST: 505] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Rolls = (Thick Fat + Sand Veil)
Ability Description: This Pokemon takes 50% damage from Fire and Ice move, 25% damage from them while Sand is active.
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Double-Edge, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Body Press
N/A
Spikes, Stealth Rock, Milk Drink, Swords Dance, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Hazard Setter, Hazard Remover
Role Justification: Everyone loves a spinner and Volt Switch blocker and that's exactly what this is. Good 95/110/70 bulk, good ability that allows it to take on Tapu Pilo and Xurkirat a bit more easily, as well as checking non-Venuroar/Sharpiskorch Fire-types in general, and pretty much all the utility you could ever need with Spikes, Rocks, Heal Bell, TWave, Knock, Spin, and Milk Drink.

:swsh/munna::swsh/arceus:
i ran out of ideas :skull: [Wall / Sweeper]
DNA Donors: Munna / Arceus
Fusion Name: Muceus
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 75 / 90 / 95 / 90 / 75 [BST: 520] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +8 Def / +2 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Numbers Game = (Forewarn + Multitype)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's type matches its strongest move
Notable Moves:
N/A
Judgement, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Moonblast
Recover, Defog, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp,
Intended Role: Special Sweeper, Special Wall, Hazard Setter, Hazard Remover
Role Justification: It's an Arceus, so it can do literally anything you want. Well, except EKiller, 75 Atk and being forced to run Shadow Claw instead of EQ as coverage or using ESpeed as a non-STAB move isn't getting you anywhere. But pretty much anything else is possible, you can be a wall, a Calm Mind sweeper, Rocker, Defogger, heck, you can even hold real items with it and make it a Scarfer or Specs user. Also, its ability technically only activates in battle, so it's an Arceus fusion that I don't have to code 18 forms for, so I love it for that alone.

Last edited:

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist

okay, he's got a flame sword. how cool is that???
DNA Donors: Moltres-Galar / Sirfetch'd
Fusion Name: Sirmolt'd
New Types:

Base Stats: 76 / 110 / 92 / 84 / 103 / 77 [BST: 542] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Tough It Out! = (Berserk + Steadfast)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Speed is raised by 1 when it reaches 1/2 or less of it's max HP.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Close Combat, Superpower, First Impression. U-Turn, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab
Fiery Wrath, Dark Pulse, Hex, Hurricane, Shadow Ball
Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Memento, Taunt
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: Double Bird that is intent on smacking anything that tries to stop it.

uhm... knife to meet you?
DNA Donors: Mr. Mime / Escavalier
Fusion Name: Escavamime
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 110 / 85 / 80 / 112 / 75 [BST: 517] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Gigant Lance = (Technician + Swarm)
Ability Description: Bug-type moves have 1.5x power.
Notable Moves:
Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Aerial Ace, Brutal Swing, Iron Head, Knock Off, Mega Horn, Poison Jab, Pursuit, Razor Shell, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch
Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Psyshock, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Signal Beam, Icy Wind
Swords Dance, Taunt, Agility, Calm Mind, Curse, Healing Wish, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Trick, Trick Room
Intended Role: Pile Driver
Role Justification: Press Megahorn and Pray

Last edited:
:swsh/melmetal::swsh/ledian:
DNA Donors: Melmetal / Ledian
Fusion Name: Meldian
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 96 / 96 / 67 / 87 / 59 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +7 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fist Flurry = (Iron Fist + Swarm)
Ability Description: Effects of both
Notable Moves:
Double iron bash, U-turn, Earthquake, Knock off, Thunder punch, Superpower

Roost, Swords dance, Defog, Toxic
Intended Role: Physical wallbreaker, Mixed wall, Hazard remover (Defog), Offensive pivot, Set-up (Swords dance+agility)
Role Justification: This Fusion can be pretty versatile with its roles. Because of its slight above average bulk and good defensive typing it is able to check multiple Pokémon as a mixed wall. It can also remove hazards with defog. Offensively, It can pressures teams with Double iron bash coupled with STAB u-turns. It can also opt to hit incoming fire types and steel types with earthquake or super power. It also has access to swords dance and agility but these sets are more gimmicky than the others mentioned above. Its slow speed tier means a lot of the time it will be taking damage before dishing out damage.

:swsh/morgrem::swsh/mewtwo:
DNA Donors: Morgrem / Mewtwo
Fusion Name: Mortwo
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 85 / 67 / 114 / 72 / 100 [BST: 523] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Concussion = (Frisk + Unnerve)
Ability Description: The opposing Pokemon's item has no effect while this pokemon is active.
Notable Moves:

Psystrike, Dazzling gleam, Fire blast, Focus blast,
Nasty plot, taunt, Recover,
Intended Role: Special wallbreaker, Set-up sweeper (nasty plot)
Role Justification: Pretty strong Pokémon with amazing coverage that makes it a pretty effective wall breaker. It also has a solid speed tier placing right in the middle of pack of base speeds above and below 100. Its ability means slower scarfers cannot out speed and revenge kill it. It also has access to good utility moves in recover, taunt, and trick. One of its downsides is that it is relatively frail meaning it will not be getting many set-ups opportunities with nasty plot. Also, in order to fit coverage for all of its checks it will have to drop recover or another move and some coverage such as focus blast can and will be inaccurate at times.

Last edited:
:swsh/durant::swsh/torracat:
Insectoid is back!
DNA Donors: Durant / Torracat
Fusion Name: Durracat
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 117 / 81 / 64 / 55 / 109 [BST: 491] (+4 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Insectoid = (Swarm + Intimidate)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon's attacking stat is 1.5x with Bug attacks.

Notable Moves:
First Impression, Flare Blitz, Iron Head, Leech Life, Stone Edge, Superpower, U-turn...
Parting Shot, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp...

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Very strong wallbreaker with strong STABs. Its ability is the icing on the cake here, boosting the usually weak Bug-type moves to mighty levels. It especially synergizes with First Impression making Durracat an impressive revengekiller to sweepers like Absable-Mega-X, Lurodactyl, Krookogatr, and Haxel, and faster wallbreakers like Deodon-Attack, Nashifu, and Pyraskewda.

Durracat is held back by being boots locked and having no way of recovering health reliably. Its thus on a timer whenever its boots are gone or it gets hits by Toxic. Its STAB combo while decent is not that great and gets walled by mons like Torranadus and Rotofable.

:swsh/tapu-lele::swsh/crabominable:
Physical psychic terrain setter.
DNA Donors: Tapu Lele / Crabominable
Fusion Name: Crabopu Lele
New Types:

Base Stats: 103 / 128 / 76 / 96 / 91 / 69 [BST: 563] (+20 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Lightsaber = (Psychic Surge + Hyper Cutter)
Ability Description: Combined effects.

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Ice Hammer, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt...
Bulk Up, Substitute...

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Psychic Terrain Setter
Role Justification: The most barebones psychic terrain setter you could ask for. It basically has 2 sets, Sub + Bulk Up and AV or CB. Zen Headbutt goes nutty with the boost from the terrain and it isn't bothered by Intimidate. Has surprisingly decent bulk too. Benefits most from Trick Room and doesn't care much for Hatt stealing its ability.

Boots locked and also lacking dual STAB holds it back. It can't make use of Trick Room since it can't set it itself.

:xy/Malamar: :sm/Tapu Fini:
There's no psychic / fairy dual types? Not on my watch.
DNA Donors: Tapu Fini / Malamar
Fusion Name: Tapu Mala
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 83 / 101 / 101 / 107 / 80 [BST: 564] (+14 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +5 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Opposite Day = (Misty Surge + Contrary)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both of the abilities
Notable Moves:
Knock Off / Superpower
Blizzard / Scald / Moonblast / Draining Kiss / Shadow Ball / Dark Pulse / Psychic / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt
Taunt / Calm Mind / Reflect / Light Screen
Intended Role: Dual Screens, Mixed Wall, Special sweeper / wallbreaker.
Role Justification: Mixed bulk allows it to be a mixed wall, it has dual screens, and its spatk is high enough to justify a specs / calm mind set.
Screenshot 2022-04-28 12.17.12 AM.png

:swsh/shiftry::swsh/infernape:
To my knowledge, there are no physical sun abusers in the tier. Time to add one!
DNA Donors: Shiftry / Infernape
Fusion Name: Shinfernape
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 105 / 85 / 97 / 80 / 94 [BST: 546] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +15 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Hot Hands = (Chlorophyll + Blaze)
Ability Description: When its sunny, fire type moves do 1.3 x times damage adding on to the multiplier that comes with the sun.
Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz / U - Turn / Close Combat / Gunk Shot / Stone Edge / Leaf Blade / Knock Off / Mach Punch / Thunder Punch / Fire Punch / Throat Chop

Swords Dance / Bulk Up
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker / Set - Up - Sweeper
Role Justification: Its pretty good speed, high attack, and decent bulk, it can be a pretty good wallbreaker and set - up - sweeper. Its even more devastating in sun due to its ability hot hands.
Screenshot 2022-04-28 1.36.39 PM.png

:swsh/aurorus::swsh/mismagius:
Pesky ice types annoying you? Say no more.
DNA Donors: Aurorus / Mismagius
Fusion Name: Aurorius
New Types:

Base Stats: 91 / 68 / 79 / 109 / 98 / 101 [BST: 546] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +13 Def / +7 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Ice Absorb = (Snow Warning + Levitate)
Ability Description: Pokemon is immune to ice type moves.
Notable Moves:

Shadow Ball / Mystical Fire / Blizzard / Earth Power / Dark Pulse / Discharge / Flash Cannon / Psychic / Thunder / Dazzling Gleam / Energy Ball / Power Gem
Taunt / Stealth Rock / Encore / Nasty Plot / Calm Mind
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker / Sweeper
Role Justification: High Spatk and speed plus good special bulk = pretty good sweeper.
Screenshot 2022-04-28 1.59.42 PM.png

:swsh/steelix::swsh/wailord:
Beeg boi.
DNA Donors: Steelix / Wailord
Fusion Name: Steelord
New Types:

Base Stats: 122 / 97 / 122 / 72 / 65 / 65 [BST: 543] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Sheer Bulk = (Rock Head + Water Veil)
Ability Description: Prevents secondary effects of moves used against this pokemon.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake / Heavy Slam / Body Press / Stone Edge / Liquidation / Zen Headbutt

Toxic / Stealth Rock /
Intended Role: Physical Wall / Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Steelord has monstrous defense and hp, and stealth rock, but terrible special defense and lack of recovery.

Fusion Name: Mega Steelord
New Type: Water / Steel
Base Stats: 122 / 137 / 152 / 72 / 95 / 65
Ability: Sand Force
Intended Role: The exact same thing as regular steelord, but this time it doesn't crumple immediately to special attacks.
Screenshot 2022-04-28 5.54.10 PM.png

Last edited:
:ss/Weezing-Galar: :ss/Slowking-Galar:
Fusion: Weezking-Galar
Type: Fairy/Psychic
Stat Distribution: 80/80/100/100/90/45 [495 BST] (+0 HP/3 Atk/0 Def/3 SpA/0 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Stagnant Fumes (Neutralizing Gas + Curious Medicine)
Stagnant Fumes: While user is active, all stat changes are ignored by all active Pokemon.
Relevant Moves:
Special: Dazzling Gleam, Future Sight, Overheat, Psychic, Psyshock, Scald, Strange Steam
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Physical Tank, Hazard Removal (Defog), Cleric
Role Justification: Weezking's Stagnant Fumes nullify all stat changes, preventing enemy sweepers or random stat drops from overwhelming it but making setting up with it pointless. One interesting benefit, however, is that Overheat loses its main drawback, granting strong anti-Steel coverage that Weezking can use to break easier. King can use its movepool to accomplish several roles, whether straight up breaking, clearing hazards or curing its team of status.

:ss/Trevenant: :ss/Lycanroc-Midnight:
Fusion: Lycanant-Midnight
Type: Ghost/Rock
Stat Distribution: 85/112/75/60/90/69 [496 BST] (+0 HP/+0 Atk/+0 Def/+0 SpA/+12 SpD/+ 0 Spe)
Ability: Natural Guard (Natural Cure + No Guard)
Effects of both abilities.
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Close Combat, Earthquake, Horn Leech, Play Rough, Poltergeist, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Wood Hammer
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Physical Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: Lycanant enter as a no-holds bar physical attacker with high powered attacks, notably two STABs that benefit from an accuracy boost. Lycanant also packs strong coverage options in Wood Hammer and Close Combat, although they do mean it can be worn down quickly.

:ss/Copperajah: :ss/Vespiquen:
Fusion: Copperquen
Type: Steel/Bug
Stat Distribution: 96/105/90/80/90/35 [496 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/5 Def/0 SpA/5 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Heavy Pressure (Heavy Metal + Pressure)
Effects of both abilities.
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Earthquake, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Power Whip, Stone Edge, U-turn
Status: Aromatherapy, Curse, Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Bulky Pivot (U-turn), Mixed tank, Hazard Setter (Rocks, Toxic Spikes), Hazard Removal (Defog)
Role Justification: Copperquen's access to hazards, hazard removal, reliable recovery and a slow U-turn allow it to natural serve as a powerful support mon for offensive teams, especially with the defensive backbone it provides by virtue of its respectable bulk, Steel typing and ability to stall out opposing hazard setters. Copperquen is no slouch offensively, either, between boosted STAB Heavy Slam, Heat Crash or Earthquake for opposing Steels, Power Whip for Water types and even potential boosting with Curse. Just be wary of any stray embers.

:ss/Lapras: :ss/Steelix:
Fusion: Laprix
Type: Ice/Ground
Stat Distribution: 102/85/140/85/80/45 [537 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/0 Def/15 SpA/0 SpD/0 Spe) [537 BST]
Ability: Power Wash (Hydration + Sheer Force)
Power Wash: This Pokemon's attacking moves with secondary effects cure it of status. While inflicted with non-volatile status, user's attacks with secondary effects have 1.3x power but have their effects nullified.
Relevant Moves:
Special: Earth Power, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Meteor Beam, Thunderbolt
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Status Absorber, Hazard Setter (Rocks)
Role Justification: Laprix has an interesting role as a special attacker due to its ability to negate status thanks to its ability, allowing it to punish opposing status spreaders or activate itself with either Flame Orb or Rest, which it can actually make solid use thanks to its overall solid bulk. STABs offer it terrific coverage, alongside options like Thunderbolt and Meteor Beam to potentially boost SpA while not statused. A deceptively strong and flexible attacker even if not the fastest.
:ss/Lapras::sm/Steelix-Mega:
Fusion: Mega Laprix
Type
: Ice/Ground
Stats: 102/125/170/85/110/45 [637 BST]
Ability: Sand Force
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Avalanche, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Intended Role: Physical Tank, Physical Sweeper, Hazard Setter (Rocks)
Role Justification: Mega Laprix plays a very different role from its base form, turning its attention to the physical side to hit hard with STAB Earthquake and take advantage of priority Ice Shard. Its added bulk and physical focus allows Mega Laprix to boost itself with Curse to become a tanky late-game sweeper, or bulk it up enough to set Rocks easier.

:ss/Tauros: :sm/Serperior:
Fusion: Taurperior
Type: Normal/Grass
Stat Distribution: 75/105/95/57/82/111 [525 BST] (+0 HP/18 Atk/0 Def/0 SpA/0 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Threatening Thicket (Intimidate + Overgrow)
Effect of both abilities.
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Body Slam, Close Combat, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Stone Edge
Intended Role: Physical sweeper, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Taurperior stands apart from other physical sweepers thanks to its ability, which gives it more leeway to set-up and complements STAB Double-Edge. Normal + Grass may not be the best offensive combo, but fortunately Taurperior backs it with solid coverage between EdgeQuake and Close Combat, as well as Knock Off for Ghosts trying to block Normal STAB and CC. Past attacks, you can more reliably boost with Coil or Swords Dance or keep yourself healthy with Aromatherapy or Synthesis.

:ss/Jellicent: :ss/Orbeetle:
Fusion: Jellibeetle
Type: Ghost/Bug
Stat Distribution: 80/55/90/90/112/75 [502 BST] (+0 HP/3 Atk/0 Def/8 SpA/0 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Forewarn (Cursed Body + Frisk)
Relevant Moves:
Physical: U-turn
Special: Bug Buzz, Hex, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Night Shade, Scald, Shadow Ball
Status: Calm Mind, Recover, Sticky Web, Strength Sap, Taunt, Trick, Will-o-wisp
Intended Role: Special Tank, Special Sweeper, Mixed Wall, Hazard Setter (Webs)
Role Justification: Jellibeetle leverages its solid defenses and variety of great utility options to serve its team both defensively and offensively. Jellibeetle can set the pace of battle with Webs and Taunt to exert great pressure in the hazard game, neuter physical attackers with Wisp and Strength Sap or leverage its bulk to become a scary Calm Mind sweeper thanks to a decent STAB combo and solid coverage options like the strong Hydro Pump or the anti-Flying Ice Beam; thanks to Trick or U-turn it can even potential run a decent Choice set.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

User feints.
is a Forum Moderator
:swsh/passimian::swsh/spectrier:
ghost fighting spectrier (yeah)
DNA Donors: Passimian / Spectrier
Fusion Name: Specsimian
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 92 / 75 / 97 / 70 / 121 [BST: 550] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +16 Spe)
New Ability: Grim Reaper = (Receiver + Grim Neigh)
Ability Description: Grim Neight effects. Gains the ability of the target when it gets a KO.
Notable Moves:
U-turn
Hex, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball
Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Will-o-Wisp
Intended Role: Choice attacker, Special Sweeper
Role Justification:

:swsh/torkoal::swsh/articuno-galar:
koalicuno-galar.png
koalicuno-galar-s.png

shell smash stored power (yeah)
DNA Donors: Torkoal / Articuno-Galar
Fusion Name: Koalicuno-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 85 / 112 / 110 / 105 / 67 [BST: 564] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +20 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Smoke Gun = (White Smoke + Competitive)
Ability Description: This Pokemon cannot raise or lower its own Special Attack.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Rapid Spin, U-turn, Zen Headbutt
Earth Power, Overheat, Psychic, Psyshock, Stored Power
Recover, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Toxic
Intended Role: Shell Smash Sweeper, Special Wall
Role Justification: The ability prevents the sweeping potential being too high while still boosting Stored Power a fair amount. Its bulk and utility is still pretty good, so you can get away with defensive sets too

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
:swsh/tapu lele::swsh/cinccino:
New Types:

Base Stats: 72 / 97 / 67 / 102 / 87 / 125 [BST: 550] (+0 HP / +7 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Stresso = (Psychic Surge + Technician)

Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Triple Axel, U-Turn
Focus Blast, Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

Intended Role: Speed Control, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Speed Control Psychic is something we don't really have right now. Tapuccino uses Psychic Terrain's Priority Immunity to its advantage, as it is one of the fastest mons in the meta. It has rather low offenses, slightly offset by the terrain's damage boost.

It focuses more on removing other fast threats from the field than damaging walls, but has moves such as Knock or Thunder Wave to potentially cripple switch-ins (Even Nature's Madness if some sort of wall with no recovery becomes an issue). Technician doesn't do much for it but Drainking Kiss being boosted is somewhat nice and provides physical options in form of the multi-hits being pretty decent damage dealers now.

:swsh/stunfisk-galar::swsh/whimsicott:
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 75 / 95 / 90 / 80 / 75 [BST: 510] (+11 HP / +1 Atk / +3 Def / +19 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Inside Joke = (Mimicry + Prankster)
Ability Description: Prankster. Changes type derived from Stunfisk to match current Terrain type.

Notable Moves:
knock Off, U-Turn
Flash Cannon, Moonblast
Encore, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Switcheroo, Thunder Wave

Intended Role: Physical Wall
Role Justification: Fat man with a wide array of utility but no direct recovery (Unless you count Pain split for some reason?). Prankster Thunder Wave will always have its place and being a Fairy scares away Darks that might try to screw with Prankster. It's very straightforward but versatile nontheless.

And if you're into gimmicks, try out try out running it on Grassy/Misty/Electric Terrain + Nature Power, giving you strong priority STABs

:swsh/archeops::swsh/mudsdale:
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 142 / 82 / 93 / 75 / 92 [BST: 571] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Defenseless = (Defeatist + Stamina)
Ability Description: While this Pokemon has 1/2 or less of its max HP, its Defense and Sp. Def are halved.

Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Close Combat, Earthquake, Head Smash, Knock Off, U-Turn
Switcheroo

Intended Role: Physical Breaker, Choice Scarf
Role Justification: The main idea behind this one is encouraging Ground diversity, since Hatt doesn't want to steal Defenseless. Its a pretty straightforward breaker, with that added effect of messing with what would otherwise be an answer in order to encourage meta progression.

:swsh/drifblim::swsh/zangoose:
New Types:

Base Stats: 111 / 97 / 55 / 95 / 57 / 90 [BST: 505] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Painful Gain = (Flare Boost + Toxic Boost)
Ability Description: If Burned/Poisoned, Atk and Ap Atk are 1.5x, ignore Burn's attack drop.

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Explosion, Facade, Knock Off
Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
Strength Sap, Trick

Intended Role: Mixed Breaker
Role Justification: funny facade go BOOM

Last edited:
heard yall wanted bugs and psychics

:swsh/indeedee-f::swsh/swampert:
surprisingly versatile (still runs specs 9/10 times tho lol)
DNA Donors: Indeedee-F / Swampert
Fusion Name: Impert-F
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 85 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 75 [BST: 530] (+5 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +10 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Psychic Flow = (Psychic Surge + Torrent)
Ability Description: Psychic Surge effects. Water power 1.5x in PsyTerrain.
Notable Moves:
Flip Turn
Earth Power, Expanding Force, Hydro Pump, Mystical Fire, Scald
Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Stealth Rock, Trick
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Choice Abuser, Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: After last slate, we're left in an interesting position. We only need one more terrain to have the full quartet, and that's Psychic Terrain. Unfortunately, both PsyTerrain setters are boring af, but I did what I could to make this one interesting. Impert is here to promote Psyspam. On its own it is a solid mon already (STAB EForce is hard to pass up), but where it really shines is its defensive synergy with Alakannon. These two together would form a very solid Psyspam core, with Impert resisting the Rock and Electric attacks that would give Alakannon trouble in setting up. Added bonus: Impert can also actually be used as a defensive Ground, with great utility in SR, Healing Wish, MFire, and Scald, combined with STAB EForce to avoid passivity even without SpA investment. Overall just a really solid mon, and a great addition to a meta so lacking in viable traditional Psychics.
DNA Donors: Indeedee-F / Swampert-Mega
Fusion Name: Impert-Mega-F
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 125 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 85 [BST: 630]
Ability: Swift Swim
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Flip Turn, Liquidation, Zen Headbutt
Expanding Force
Bulk Up, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Mixed Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Mega Swampert but it trades Water STAB for a real speed tier. Potentially balanced, especially since we don't have a Rain setter, and if so it's honestly pretty cool as a setup mon and mixed breaker.

:swsh/lugia::swsh/houndour:
run overheat if you are mentally ill
DNA Donors: Lugia / Houndour
Fusion Name: Lugidour
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 75 / 80 / 90 / 105 / 90 [BST: 515] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Multifilament = (Multiscale + Flash Fire)
Ability Description: Combined effects.
Notable Moves:

Earth Power, Fire Blast, Psycho Boost
Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Recover, Trick, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Mixed Wall, Choice Scarf
Role Justification: NP Psycho Boost. That is the mon. Outside of that, very very solid defensive tank thanks to great typing and acceptable bulk made amazing thanks to Multiscale. Rocks-weakness is made less of an issue since it always wants to run boots for Multiscale anyway. Bulky NP sets are awesome, particularly with Roost, as even defensive checks struggle to break through Lugidour when they also have to contend with Multiscale. Can also run CM to bully slower teams, just make sure you don't get Toxiced.

:swsh/scizor::swsh/beheeyem:
in memoriam

:swsh/galvantula::swsh/noctowl:
i am insane
DNA Donors: Galvantula / Noctowl
Fusion Name: Galvowl
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 65 / 75 / 95 / 80 / 100 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +2 Atk / +20 Def / +4 SpA / +2 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Perfect Vision = (Compound Eyes + Keen Eye)
Notable Moves:
Heat Wave, Hurricane, Thunder, Volt Switch
Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Roost
Intended Role:
Role Justification: Less insane abil now so it should be fine? Still a very nice NP mon thanks to alright speed tier + Perfect Vision-boosted STABs. Hates hatt but at least +2 Hurricane does a million.

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
:ss/shuckle::ss/zacian:
Stats: 56 / 75 / 172 / 50 / 172 / 75 [BST: 600] (+5 Atk, +5 SpA, +4 Spe)
Typing:

Ability: Trepid Sword = Contrary + Intrepid Sword
Ability Description: Intrepid Sword effects. Besides that Attack boost, whenever this Pokemon has a stat stage raised it is lowered instead.

Viable Moves:
- Close Combat, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Knock Off, Play Rough, Sacred Sword, Skitter Smack, Stone Edge
- Infestation
- Rest, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web

Roles: Choice Abuser, Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter

Aquatic making a Trepid Sword joke reminded me that this mon was a sub that existed, so here it is again. I still think it's really funny that I had to fuse Zacian with Shuckle in order to make balanced ISword, but it works out nicely as a hard-hitting physical attacker with enough natural bulk to switch in repeatedly. Being near-unaffected by Hattataka is also a boon in this format. The downsides are an ability that prevents it from setting up and an abysmal typing, both offensively and defensively, especially for a mon that doesn't want to be Boots-locked. Support this mon well and it'll go hard.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
:swsh/muk::swsh/alcremie:
DNA Donors: Muk / Alcremie
Fusion Name: Mukremie
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 102 / 75 / 87 / 115 / 57 [BST: 536] (+15 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: sweet tooth = (Poison Touch + Aroma Veil)
Ability Description: This Pokémon’s contact attacks have a 30% to inflict taunt on the opponent
Notable Moves:
Poison Jab, Play Rough, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak, Focus Punch
xxx
Recover, Curse, etc
Intended Role: Special Wall, Stallbreaker
Role Justification: Thought it sounded kind of cool idk tbh it’s one of those nights

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Submission time is over, the following are our vetos:

:swsh/politoed::swsh/galvantula:
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 76 / 67 / 103 / 80 / 109 [BST: 525] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Hydroprism = (Drizzle + Compound Eyes)
This is rather too optimised as a Rain setter, with accurate rain-boosted Hydro Pumps and decent coverage in Thunder.

Code:
252 SpA Choice Specs Pelitula Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Mew in Rain: 247-292 (61.2 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:swsh/corphish::swsh/tauros:
New Types:

Base Stats: 79 / 90 / 80 / 45 / 72 / 72 [BST: 438] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Versatility = (Adaptability + Sheer Force)
This hits too hard. Its ability allows it to have insane damage output and it likely destroys anything in the meta after a single Attack boost.

Code:
252+ Atk Life Orb Versatility Corros Liquidation vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Mew: 266-316 (66 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:swsh/metagross::swsh/natu:
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 92 / 87 / 82 / 87 / 70 [BST: 498] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Magic Body = (Clear Body + Magic Bounce)
We believe this is quite above RU's power level due to its top-tier type combo in conjunction with great bulk and Magic Bounce in itself being a very strong ability.

:swsh/accelgor::swsh/drifblim:
New Types:

Base Stats: 135 / 80 / 47 / 100 / 62 / 112 [BST: 536] (+20 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +5 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Recipro Burst = (Unburden + Flare Boost)
Ability Description: If this Pokemon lost its item, or is Burned, its Special attacks have 1.5x power, and its speed is boosted by 1.5x. (these stack)
We believe this is quite too strong for two reasons. First, the stacking of the boosters is quite unnecessary and makes for an overly strong mon. Secondly, Throat Spray allows this to use Bug Buzz STAB into getting +1 Sp Atk and effective Specs + Scarf. I'd suggest reworking the ability into simply boosting sp Atk by 1.5x on item loss.

:swsh/shiftry::swsh/infernape:
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 105 / 85 / 97 / 80 / 94 [BST: 546] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +15 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Hot Hands = (Chlorophyll + Blaze)
Ability Description: When its sunny, fire type moves do 1.3 x times damage adding on to the multiplier that comes with the sun.
Neither Chlorophyll nor Blaze have a 1.3x damage booster, so this ability cannot boost Fire moves by 1.3x. Simply change that to 1.5x and you're good to go, as that's Blaze's booster.

:swsh/aurorus::swsh/mismagius:

New Types:

Base Stats: 91 / 68 / 79 / 109 / 98 / 101 [BST: 546] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +13 Def / +7 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Ice Absorb = (Snow Warning + Levitate)
Ability Description: Pokemon is immune to ice type moves.
We don't really let Hail = Ice here, so that ability doesn't really work. However, you can just change Snow Warning to Refrigerate to get the same ability result as you currently have, so this is a minor change.

:swsh/steelix::swsh/wailord:
New Types:

Base Stats: 122 / 97 / 122 / 72 / 65 / 65 [BST: 543] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Sheer Bulk = (Rock Head + Water Veil)
Ability Description: Prevents secondary effects of moves used against this pokemon.
On a similar note, I believe you meant this to be sheer Force + Water Veil instead of Rock Head + Water Veil to get that ability effect. just change rock Head to Sheer force and you're ood to go. (As a side note, that ability effect already exists in Shield Dust. I'd recomend just listing the new ability as Shield Dust, since that'd make coding quicker as it would use an ability that already exists)

:swsh/scizor::swsh/beheeyem:
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 105 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 55 [BST: 515] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +10 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Janitor's Closet = (Technician + Analytic)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's moves with 78 BP or less have 1.5x power.
I understand where the ability was trying to go, with applying analytic's 1.3x booster to Technician's required BP, but we feel like that logic opens a can of worms that is better off closed. In other words, please don't apply ability modifiers into the ability itself; rework the ability

:swsh/galvantula::swsh/noctowl:
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 65 / 65 / 95 / 80 / 100 [BST: 490] (+0 HP / +2 Atk / +10 Def / +4 SpA / +2 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Convex Lens = (Compound Eyes + Tinted Lens)
This one on the other hand we feel is beyond salvation. Excellent typing both offensively and defensively, accurate 110 BP unresiatable STABs, Nasty Plot, Roost, 78% Accurate Hypnosis, mon goes way too hard for our meta.

You all have 24 hours to fix these.

As for Megas:

:sableye-mega::zygarde:
:groudon-primal::tentacool:
:metagross-mega::natu:
:medicham-mega::golisopod:
:metagross-mega::sneasel:
:mewtwo-mega-x::morgrem:
:mewtwo-mega-y::morgrem:
:steelix-mega::wailord:

That is all!

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
The following have been revised and can now be voted in:

:politoed::galvantula:
:accelgor::drifblim:
:galvantula::noctowl:
:shiftry::infernape: *
:aurorus::mismagius: *
:steelix::wailord: *

* Those have not yet been adjusted, but given the changes necessary to make them legal is really minor, we are allowing them to get by and applying the changes ourselves.

Voting can now begin! Remember, voting is done through either DMing me or through the voting channel on the Discord. Voting will last for two days. Enjoy!

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Here are our last winners!

IMPERT-FEMALE

:ss/indeedee-f::ss/swampert:

90 / 85 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 75
Psychic Flow - Psychic Surge effects. Water power 1.5x in PsyTerrain.

IMPERT-FEMALE-MEGA
:indeedee-f::swampert-mega:

90 / 125 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 85
Swift Swim

KOALICUNO-GALAR

:ss/torkoal::ss/articuno-galar:

85 / 85 / 112 / 110 / 105 / 67
Smoke Gun - This Pokemon cannot raise or lower its own Special Attack.

WEEZKING-GALAR

:ss/weezing-galar::ss/slowking-galar:

80 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 90 / 45
Stagnant Fumes - While user is active, all stat changes are ignored by all active Pokemon.

FERROCARIO

:ss/lucario::ss/ferrothorn:

90 / 105 / 115 / 85 / 95 / 55
Iron Will - If the foe makes contact with this Pokémon or tries to Intimidate it, they lose 12.5% of their max HP; Intimidate immunity.

FERROCARIO-MEGA
:lucario-mega::ferrothorn:

90 / 140 / 133 / 110 / 95 / 77
Adaptability

MUKREMIE

:ss/muk::ss/alcremie:

100 / 102 / 75 / 87 / 115 / 57
Sweet Tooth - This Pokémon’s contact attacks have a 30% to inflict taunt on the opponent.

ACCELDRILL

:ss/accelgor::ss/excadrill:

105 / 105 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 120
Hold Breaker - This Pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the abilities of other Pokemon. This Pokemon's ability cannot be removed due to another Pokemon's ability.

Impert-F: 6
Koalicuno-Galar: 6

Weezking-Galar: 5
Ferrocario: 5
Mukremie: 5
Acceldrill: 5

Sablegarde: 4
Muceus: 4
Rillapper: 4
Sentritto: 4

Draqueen: 3
Golisocham: 3
Laprix: 3
Comflisk: 3
Archesdale: 3

Solklang: 2
Megalyph: 2
Empolbro-Galar: 2
Dewancie: 2
Copperquen: 2
Sirmolt'd: 2
Scoliape: 2
Illoopa: 2
Zackle: 2
Mortwo: 2
Darkpass: 2
Piloseed: 2
Gothurus: 2
Galvitoad: 2
Lugidour: 2
Galvowl: 2
Tapuccino: 2

Regifetch'd-Galar: 1
Oddlyrex-Ice: 1
Tangvile: 1
Acceblim: 1
Kinglamar: 1
Araquel: 1
Rookcian-Crowned: 1
Cremidash-Galar: 1
Sandtank: 1
Groudcool: 1
Archagrigus: 1
Crabopu Lele: 1
Aegikeldurr: 1
Deofly-Speed: 1
Octtox: 1
Meldian: 1
Lycanant-Midnight: 1
Durracat: 1
Shinfernape: 1
Steelord: 1
Drapicott: 1
Zangooblim: 1
Talrein: 1

dna.png

And with that, Fusion Evolution Rarely Used comes to an end. After UU's success, it was only fitting for a spiritual successor of sorts to step up. And here we are, with 86 new fusions (and counting with drops from UU, 115). It's been a rather bumpy road I'd say and quite messier than its predecessor, but was nevertheless a blast to create this brand new fusion metagame with entirely new concepts. Both people returning from UU and newcomers got to experience how fun it can be to simply create a fusion sometimes, and the resulting metagame, while not as fun as FEUU, still has some fairly unique mons and is a blast to try out. Now, we look forward to a New Unison.
With all that said...

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN FUSION EVOLUTION RARELY USED!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)