Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slidin' into the FE's DMs end of the submissions phase with some resubmits!

+

Parents: Celebi / Drifblim
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Celeblim
New type: Grass/Ghost
New base stats: 125/100(90+10)/77(72+5)/100(95+5)/87(77+10)/100(90+10)(589)
New ability and desc: Unnatural Decay(Natural Cure + Aftermath) = Whenever Celeblim is switched out (including fainting), the opposing pokemon loses 1/8th of their HP
Notable Moves: Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Defog, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Explosion, Giga Drain, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Hex, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Memento, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Recover, Reflect, Seed Bomb, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp
Role identification: Celeblim can excel as a Baton Passer with access to 4 different boosting moves, especially with it's ability. However, it can perform a variety of roles with it's good bulk, decent attack and speed, and access to many support moves such as Will-o-Wisp, Leech Seed, Defog, Stealth Rock, Tailwind. It can perform as a wall, support, bulky offense, or even a set-up sweeper.

+

Parents: Ampharos + Abomasnow
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Abomamp
New type: Electric/Ice
New base stats: 100/93/90/113/97/67 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Electrical Storm (Static + Snow Warning): This Pokemon summons Electric Terrain on switch-in.
Notable moves: Agility, Cotton Guard, Discharge. Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Power Gem, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Synthesis, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch
Role identification: Meet BoltBeam incarnate, Abomamp. Abomamp has the distinction of being the only Electric/Ice Pokemon outside Railie and Rotom-Frost, but Abomamp has a higher special attack than both of them (and Rotom-Frost doesn't even have Ice Beam). In addition to a high special attack stat, Abomamp also has a fairly good 100/90/97 defensive stats. It's only bad point is it's speed, but even that can be patched by Agility or used for slow Volt Switches, while it's bulk can be played up with Giga Drain, Synthesis, Cotton Guard, or Screens. Electric Terrain makes Abomamp's electric attacks hit like a truck, can stop rest abusers like Suicune (like it would even want to stay in), and makes it a perfect partner for Joltry

+

Parents: Mega-Ampharos + Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega-Abomamp-X
New type: Electric/Dragon
New base stats: 100/113/110/163/117/57 (BST 660)
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Same + Dragon Pulse
Role identification: Mega-Abomamp-D has some serious firepower! A 167 special attack stat is insane, and when you consider that it still gets an electric boost from electric terrain it's even more impressive. Even though Mega-Abomamp-D loses it's Ice STAB, it still has it's ice moves which we all know is very useful coverage, and with Mold Breaker disabling some of the ridiculous defensive abilities in the FE metagame, great bulk, and even somewhat usable healing, Mega-Abomamp-D is hard to take down.

+

Parents: Ampharos + Mega-Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega-Abomamp-Y
New type: Electric/Ice
New base stats: 100/133/120/153/117/37 (BST 660)
New ability and desc: Snow Warning
Notable moves: Same + Avalanche, Blizzard, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Seed Bomb, Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge
Role identification: Mega-Abomamp-I is unique in it's ability to put down two different field effects in Electric Terrain and Hail. This lets Mega-Abomamp upgrade to Blizzard, and although Thunder is still unreliable, the Electric Terrain boost makes it not even matter. While Mega-Abomamp-I isn't as powerful as it's other mega and in a sense less bulky (it is actually bulkier, but Snow Warning messes up Synthesis), and probably too slow to even abuse Agility, it's able to go physical or even mixed, and the residual hail damage makes up for the damage loss. Plus, Hail offers better team support.

+

Parents: Skuntank + Vaporeon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Vapank
New type: Poison/Water
New base stats: 126/89/73/100/88/84 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Hydrous Form (Aftermath + Water Absorb): If an attack brings this Pokemon to 0 HP, instead of fainting it regains 25% of it's HP. It's ability then changes to Water Absorb. (To prevent this Pokemon from living forever, although the ability does revert upon switching out).
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Dark Pulse, Defog, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Haze, Heal Bell, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Protect, Scald, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Surf, Taunt, Toxic, Wish
Role identification: Vapank is the future of the clerics, and a top tier wish passer. Vapank has pretty good 126/73/88 bulk and 100 special attack means it has decent offensive presence, able to abuse both STAB Scald and Sludge Bomb to inflict status or use it's other great coverage moves on more offensively oriented sets. However, as stated before Vapank works best as a cleric. Poison/Water is a great typing that gives Vapank an immunity to poison. Plus, with Hydrous Form Vapank can almost fearlessly Wish or Heal Bell to help out it's team as well as switch-in at low HP.

+

Parents: Jynx + Toxicroak
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Croakynx
New type: Ice/Fighting
New base stats: 84/88/60/110/90/100 (BST 532)
New ability and desc: Oracle (Forewarn + Anticipation): When this Pokemon switches in, or when an opposing Pokemon switches in on this Pokemon, it reveals 2 random moves of the opposing Pokemon’s moveset. If the opposing Pokemon has any moves of a type Super Effective against this Pokemon, it reveals the opposing Pokemon’s entire moveset.
Notable moves: Blizzard, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Lovely Kiss, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Substitute, Super Fang, Taunt, Trick, Vacuum Wave
Role identification: Enter Croakynx, an anti-meta fusion created in to the incredibly large movepools of fusions. Croakynx is of the fast, frail, special attacker archetype of Pokemon, although admitedly there are faster and stronger. However, Croakynx makes up for this lack of speed and power in utility. Oracle is a damn useful ability that can potentially reveal a Pokemon’s entire set (consider all the fire and steel types in this meta). Croakynx works great against defensive or utility Pokemon, potentially revealing what tricks the opponent has up their sleeve. Croakynx has tricks of it’s own as well, including Taunt or Trick to shut down some Pokemon, Super Fang to cut defensive Pokemon’s HP in half, and most importantly Lovely Kiss, granting it great set-up opportunities for Nasty Plot or a Sub. Oracle is useful for Croakynx as a sweeper, as it lets you know how to respond to each incoming Pokemon.

+

Parents: Scrafty + Bouffalant
Offspring name: Scruffal
New type: Fighting/Normal
New base stats: 90/110/115/52/115/66 (BST 548)
New ability and desc: Juggernaut (Moxie + Sap Sipper): When this Pokemon KOs a Pokemon, it is immune to direct damage the next turn.
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Head Charge, High Jump Kick, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Megahorn, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Return, Roar, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Substitute, Super Fang, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Punch
Role identification: Scruffal is great at the bulky attacker role, but it also has potential as a sweeper. It has great 90/115/115 bulk as well as 110 base attack. Normal/Fighting is a great offensive pairing that has almost perfect neutral coverage when you take Scruffal’s Dark type moves into consideration. Scruffal would be a pretty good fusion even without it’s ability, but it’s ability takes it to new levels. Having essentially a free turn after KOing a Pokemon gives it opportunity to set up with Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Substitute, or Power-Up Punch, wear down a bulky opponent with a free attack, heal up with Drain Punch, or cause switches with Dragon Tail or Roar. Once Scruffal nets a KO, it practically becomes the definition of a juggernaut.

+

Parents: Kecleon + Furfrou
Offspring name: Furleon
New type: Normal
New base stats: 77/95/75/72/115/81 (BST 517)
New ability and desc: Kaleido Coat (Color Change + Fur Coat): This Pokemon changes it's type before it's hit by attacks and status moves*
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Cotton Guard, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Power-Up Punch, Recover, Return, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn
Role identification: Mediocre speed, low HP and defense, and only decent attack, stat wise the only thing Furleon’s got going on is it’s special defense, so I’m not gonna talk about it’s stats. Rather, I’ll focus on it’s potentially OP ability, essentially a defensive Protean, one of those abilities that would be completely broken if on a Pokemon with better defensive stats. Kaleido Coat makes it so that Furleon only takes half damage from almost any attack, which is great if you if you need a bulky pokemon on your team without particularly caring about the typing. Even more impressive, Kaleido Coat makes Furleon immune to 8 types, literally almost half the types there are. If that’s not enough, Furleon is almost immune to status as well, as most moves that poison are Poison typed, most moves that burn are Fire type, most moves that freeze are Ice type, Ground types are immune to T-Wave, and Spore/Sleep Powder (and Leech Seed) can’t affect Grass types. Access to Recover is extremely useful and we should all be glad this thing doesn’t have Will-O-Wisp, but Cotton Guard is useful as well.

Type of Attack -> Type Furleon changes to
Normal/Fighting -> Ghost
Flying -> Rock
Poison -> Steel
Ground -> Flying
Rock/Dark -> Fighting
Bug/Fairy -> Poison
Ghost -> Normal
Steel -> Electric
Fire -> Fire
Water -> Water
Grass -> Grass
Electric -> Ground
Psychic -> Dark
Ice -> Ice
Dragon -> Fairy

DNA Donators: Deoxys-Attack & Pangoro

Offspring Name: Pangoxys-Attack
New Type: Psychic/Dark
New Base Stats: 73 | 172 | 49 | 145 | 45 | 104 (588 BST)
New Ability: Unpunchfull - When this Pokémon is hit by a punch move the damage is halved. (Pressure + Iron Fist)
Notable Moves: Psycho Boost, Knock Off, Hammer Arm, Taunt, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot, Pursuit, Recover, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Trick
Role Identification: This Pokémon is a quick mixed sweeper that can outspeed many common threats such as Timid Gardevoir, Max Speed Jirachi, Timid Charizard-Y and Jolly Garchomp and after getting a kill can easily pivot out with Parting Shot. It has very good special attack, allowing it to make use of Psycho Boost and has very good physical attack, including STAB knock off, and tons of coverage due to both DNA donators having huge movepools. This Pokémon can run a Scarf to outspeed even more threats, such as the Lati Twins, Gengar, M-Loppuny, Scarfed Garchomp and others. The ability doesn't see much use though..

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright. Submissions are closed. Any illegalities are now being looked over and the voting list being assembled. (If assitance can br given its appreciated cuz i hav no access to a computer for awhile)

G-Luke

Alright here is the voting list

Abomasnow/Marowak
Blaziken/Floatzel
Golurk/Gigalith
Meloetta/Lilligant
Barbacle/Crawdaunt
Genesect/Volcanorona
Raikou/Abomasnow
Sunflora/Cherrim
Blaziken/Simisage
Swoobat/Braviary
Samurott/Primape
Ambipom/Cinccino
Kingler/Crawdaunt
Reuniclus/Magcargo
Mienshao/Granbull
Arbok/Scrafty
Samurott/Camerupt
Arbok/Krookodile
Gengar/Rotom-A
Furfrou/Camerupt
Forretress/Escavalier
Delcatty/Miltank
Musharna/Heatmor
Amoonguss/Whimsicott
Slowbro/Bastiodon
Lunatone/Volcanion
Persian/Liepard
Gengar/Spiritomb
Dunsparse/Swoobat
Pelipper/Ludicolo
Wobbofett/Gardevoir
Zwellious/Arbok
Scrafty/Furfrou
Gengar/Gardevoir
Genesect/Tornadus
Chatot/Deoxys-A
Kingler/Cloyster
Relicanth/Carracosta
Swoobat/Glaceon
Reuniclus/Gourgeist-XL
Stoutland/Mienshao
Probopass/Latias
Samurott/Simisage
Walrein/Hippowdon
Golurk/Darmanitan
Rampardos/Deoxys-A
Cloyster/Archeops
Landorus/Victreebel
Persian/Genesect
Snorlax/Rhydon
Kingler/Kabutops
Darmanitan/Weavile
Quagsire/Gogoat
Infernape/Hariyama
Snorlax/Avalugg
Vapoureon/Rhyperior
Torterra/Lilligant
Emboar/Rhyperior
Virizion/Rhyperior
Escavalier/Scizor
Lucario/Darmanitan
Mantine/Quagsire
Kyurem/Audino
Sylveon/Ampharos
Krookodile/Granbull
Celebi/Drifblim
Ampharos/Abomasnow
Stuntank/Vapouren
Toxicroak/Jynx
Scrafty/Bouffalant
Kecleon/Furfrou

My Votes
Genesect/Tornadus
Sunflora/Cherrim
Kingler/Cloyster
Gengar/Rotom-A
Celebi/Drifblim
Walrein/Hippowdon
Golurk/Darmanitan
Emboar/Rhyperior
Rampardos/Deoxys-A
Landorus/Victreebel

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I think you missed some? I can't find Azelf/Uxie or the Lati fusion on the list (Also, below Sylveon/Ampharos, there's a fusion that is simply "Krookodile")

Will edit to add votes later

Right. Instead of voting for three of my own, I think I'll just play it fairer this time.

Dunsparce/Swoobat (Self Vote #1. I NEED A DUNSPARCE FUSION, DANGIT)
Zweilous/Arbok (Self Vote #2. Best Outrage in the game, boi)
Blaziken/Simisage (Anything to make people respect the monkeys)
Crawdaunt/Kingler (A Water-Type that can BREAK FACE)
Persian/Liepard (parp)
Mienshao/Granbull (Best U-Turn around)
Lunatone/Volcanion (Rock-Type special sweeper. That's all I have to say)
Sunflora/Cherrim (This seems like a weird reason to pick it, but I like how clear its limitations are. Too many Pokemon here that are just plain overpowered)
Ambipom/Cinccino (It's basically Mega Cinccino. What more could you want?)
Miltank/Delcatty (#makedelcattyACTUALLYDECENTFORONCE)

Last edited:

G-Luke

I didnt list the lati twin fusion becuz its illegal on account of stats. They don't get +5 to all stats cuz they are dna fusionsm even if they have the same ability. Same for Azelf/Uxie. And Zaph1337 Breloom/Trevenant is illegal because Breloom has three fusions in the Hall of Fame. Please vote using the list.

Thanks btw, the Krookodile fusion should of been Krookodile/Granbull

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I didnt list the lati twin fusion becuz its illegal on account of stats. They don't get +5 to all stats cuz they are dna fusionsm even if they have the same ability. Same for Azelf/Uxie. And Zaph1337 Breloom/Trevenant is illegal because Breloom has three fusions in the Hall of Fame. Please vote using the list.

Thanks btw, the Krookodile fusion should of been Krookodile/Granbull
You could've tell me earlier. Fixed the stats
Also now that we are touching on this subject, I'd like to ask: Abilities that have the same effect but with diferent names (Plus/Minus, Iron Barbs/Rough Skin) will still have the stat boost (If not DNA, read that part now)?

Persian/Liepard: PARP
Tornadus/Genesect: Self-vote. An amazing mon to fulfill almost every Hyper Offensive role.
Kabutops/Kingler: It can be a powerful Swords Dance sweeper functioning like Crawdaunt, or it can be a utility/wallbreaker providing hazards and Rapid Spin for Hyper Offence
Darmanitan/Weavile: Merciless wallbreaker, sweeper and cleaner with great STABs. Fake Out and U-turn make it a good offensive pivot as well.
Darmanitan/Lucario: Another breaker/sweeper/cleaner/pivot. Similar to Darmanitan/Weavile, but with a different typing and moves.
Sylveon/Ampharos: That's enough Hyper Offence. This is a brilliant slow pivot for balanced teams, with an offensive presence, bulk, and Thunder Wave.
Persian/Genesect: YES. SO GOOD. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
Samurott/Primeape: It has its niches. It's a pretty good stallbreaker with that ability.
Cinccino/Ambipom: I'm a sucker for Technician pivots, and this is one of the best I've seen.
Deoxys-A/Chatot: Sneaky self-vote is sneaky.

Before voting for Rampardos/Deoxys-A, remember Harem.

Darmanitan/Weavile (One of my own fusions, and fits perfectly into almost any offensive role you need)
Quagsire/Gogoat (Another of my own. The mixed bulk along with its typing and move-pool is great)
Vaporeon/Rhyperior (Yet another of mine. It's an excellent SR setter, and its typing makes it an excellent stop to a good amount of physical attackers)
Infernape/Hariyama (Another of mine. An actually bulky Fire/Fighting-type? Yes please!)
Raikou/Abomasnow (A nice BoltBeam abuser that will teach you the meaning of pain!)
Lunatone/Volcanion (That's a really cool concept, and the ability makes it even more of a terror in Sand)
Persian/Liepard (After God knows how long of a time of obscurity, the batshit-crazy cat with the silly name will destroy whatever barriers stand in its way)
Pelipper/Ludicolo (Water/Grass 'mons with reliable recovery are just cool)
Blaziken/Floatzel (This looks straight-up fun to play)
Relicanth/Carracosta (This sort of reminds me of Carracosta, with enhanced strengths and HEAD SMASH)

G-Luke Just a little correction, Landorus is fused with Victreebel, not Vileplume. :)

My votes:
Abomasnow/Marowak
Gengar/Gardevoir
Swoobat/Glaceon
Walrein/Hippowdon
Landorus/Victreebel
Kingler/Kabutops
Emboar/Rhyperior
Kyurem/Audino
Mantine/Quagsire
Ampharos/Abomasnow

Persian/Liepard: Self-vote. This is a power-boosted version of an Unburden sweeper and a completely serious fusion. Obviously. #ParperTogether
Lunatone/Volcanion: Another self-vote. This fusion was designed from the off to fulfill a niche that simply didn't really exist, that being a bulky Sand special sweeper/cleaner, which we... don't really have in this meta. Or any meta. Of course, it also works in other weathers as a bulky special attacker, especially Rain where Weather Ball becomes a healing move of all things, but Sand is where it makes its presence most keenly felt.
Sunflora/Cherrim: An amazing sun abuser, whose selection here is in no way related to the fact that it gets savaged by Unconventional's STAB Fire Blast in sand. Or Sun, for that matter.
Ambipom/Cinccino: Effectively a better Ambipom (though arguably a worse Cinccino, since the loss of Skill Link hurts like hell), this fusion has the potential to be a serious nuisance against teams unprepared for flinch or fast Returns.
Ludicolo/Pelipper: The astute among you may be sensing a theme here. I personally would have gone Grass/Flying over Grass/Water for that sweet STAB Hurricane action, but it's still an excellent rain user.
Darmanitan/Golurk: What an ability! Lugging a Ring Target or Iron Ball around finally has a use, and with a 1.5x boost to STAB EQ and Flare Blitz it can really dish out the hurt. Okay, so it's vulnerable to Knock Off; so's everything else in the meta! =]
Victreebel/Landorus: Another Sand user to piggyback off Unconventional's sand prowess, it has that ever-useful Weather Ball access and vital coverage against threats to Sand teams. It also functions well in Sun and Rain, though Hail is a problem. That said, who uses Hail in this day and age? =]
Scizor/Escavalier: A very interesting counterpoint to Cazantor and an exceptional bulky attacker. Mega Escavazor isn't terrible either; its Defence stat is very good indeed, though whether or not you want to use it over other Mega Fusions is open to interpretation.
Granbull/Krookodile: A brilliant offensive STAB combo and a high physical attack means this has a very bright future ahead of it, especially if you elect to use a boosting set with Bulk Up.
Scrafty/Bouffalant: I love me some bulky attackers, and this one has some clout. Normal/Fighting is a really interesting STAB combo, and it has the Dark-type coverage to back it up against Ghosts.
===
Thank you to everyone who voted for my fusions, and well done to everyone for taking part! Here's hoping that Gen 7 brings in a new wave of amazing fusions. =]

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Looks like I won't make it this time. Awww, better luck next gen ?
Alright, in all seriousness though, here are my votes :
Latias/Probopass : Yeah, self-vote, but I'm so proud of it that even if nobody loves it, I will !
Jynx/Croagunk : Oracle is a neat Ability and with Pokémon being so based on prediction, it could easily ease one's life.
Mienshao/Granbull : We need a Fighting/Fairy so bad... Also a good momentum grabber and a way to wear down physical attackers.
Samurott/Camerupt : Really nice Ability and a frightening Mega, what's not to love ?
Persian/Liepard : Huh... Parp ?
Golurk/Darmanitan : Just Flare Blitz things and Earthquake other things.
Kabutops/Kingler : So you're telling me you can't lower that guy's Attack ? Now that's interesting ! Il may be slow and Water resists are running around in FE, but Aqua Jet will still hurt quite a bit.
Quagsire/Gogoat : Because Gogoat.
Virizion/Rhyperior : Redirecting Dark-type attacks is an interesting feat, and its bulk certainly allows it to tank a coverage move or secondary STAB. It's also a strong wallbreak, so, yeah, I approve of this.
Kyurem/Audino : Someone managed to make something out of Audino, and that was certainly not an easy task. But you end up with a Dragon/Fairy which is super bulky AND has reliable recovery. Props to the guy !

Last edited:
Darmanitan/Golurk
Gengar/Rotom
(not Rotom-A G-Luke )
Scizor/Escavalier
Kingler/Kabutops
Emboar/Rhydon
Landorus/Victreebel
Walrein/Hippowdon
Miltank/Delcatty
Cloyster/Kingler
Probopass/Latias

Last edited:

G-Luke

Looks like I won't make it this time. Awww, better luck next gen ?

Sceptile/Thundurus-T : Mainly for its name, but I like both mons and Electric/Grass is a neat typing.
!
Sceptile is illegal because it has three different fusions in the hall of fame. Guys if its not in the list then its illegal.

Speaking of which Latios/Latias and Azelf/Uxie is legal now if you wish to vote for it.

Emboar/Rhydon G-Luke it's Rhydon, not Rhyperior
Virizion/Rhyperior
Escavalier/Scizor
Lucario/Darmanitan
Arbok/Krookodile
Darmanitan/Weavile
Ampharos/Abomasnow
Mienshao/Granbull
Lunatone/Volcanion
Celebi/Drifblim

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Sceptile is illegal because it has three different fusions in the hall of fame. Guys if its not in the list then its illegal.

Speaking of which Latios/Latias and Azelf/Uxie is legal now if you wish to vote for it.
I have no idea what you might talk about...
*cough*

Voting as it stands!
===
Persian/Liepard 10
Sunflora/Cherrim 6
Golurk/Darmanitan 6
Cinccino/Ambipom 5
Lunatone/Volcanion 5
Kabutops/Kingler 4
Landorus/Victreebel 4
Emboar/Rhydon 4
Kyurem/Audino 4
Mienshao/Granbull 4

Scizor/Escavalier 4
Walrein/Hippowdon 4
Latias/Probopass 4
Darmanitan/Weavile 3
Miltank/Delcatty 3
Pelipper/Ludicolo 3
Genesect/Tornadus 3
Celebi/Drifblim 3
Quagsire/Gogoat 2
Gengar/Rotom 2
Kingler/Cloyster 2
Virizion/Rhyperior 2
Darmanitan/Lucario 2
Ampharos/Abomasnow 2
Blaziken/Floatzel 2
Zweilous/Arbok 2
Samurott/Camerupt 2
Granbull/Krookodile 2
Braviary/Swoobat 2
Latios/Latias 2
Deoxys-A/Chatot 2
Blaziken/Simisage 2
Rampardos/Deoxys-A
Dunsparce/Swoobat
Crawdaunt/Kingler
Sylveon/Ampharos
Persian/Genesect
Samurott/Primeape
Vaporeon/Rhyperior
Infernape/Hariyama
Raikou/Abomasnow
Relicanth/Carracosta
Abomasnow/Marowak
Gengar/Gardevoir
Swoobat/Glaceon
Mantine/Quagsire
Scrafty/Bouffalant
Jynx/Croagunk
Arbok/Krookodile
Slowbro/Bastiodon
Scrafty/Arbok
Genesect/Volcarona
===
Exciting stuff! I'll be updating the list as we go. =]

List correct as of Squawkerz's votes. Anyone reading this, please vote for other things. Purely by way of example, I have at least five more fusions you can vote for! =]

Last edited:
Blaziken/Floatzel (Self vote; Floatzel needs some love ;~;)
Kyurem/Audino
Persian/Liepard
(Might as well)
Zweilous/Arbok
Golurk/Darmanitan

Might add more later

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Let's go with that

Persian/Liepard P A R P
Latios/Latias It's a self vote but it's kinda good
Probopass/Latias is kinda where I was trying to go with Escagon, so might as well vote for it
Samurott/Camerupt I need this thing so bad
Braviary/Swoobat love both so why not
Kyurem/Audino Audino needs some love
Mienshao/Granbull Can I slip out with this self vote? tbh
Granbull/Krookodile Why are there so few Krooko fusions? They all are so great
Scizor/Escavalier Gotta crit dem Bullet Punches
Cinccino/Ambipom I just like it

Slate suggestion: One of the parents must be from Gen 7

Last edited:
Cinccino/Ambipom Self Vote #1. Might as well get my most popular submission this phase even more popular =P
Braviary/Swoobat Self Vote #2. Out of my remaining submissions to vote for, this is my favorite
Persian/Liepard Time to join the Parp train
Sunflora/Cherrim We need more weather abusers!
Latios/Latias Incest FTW
Walrein/Hippowdon Wheres Waldo?
Miltank/Delcatty Interesting concept, and Delcatty needs all the love it can get.
Pelipper/Ludicolo Has some nice gimmicks. It also helps that Ludicolo is one of my favorite Pokemon
Slowbro/Bastiodon Rainbows are just too fabulous
Scrafty/Arbok If only this were the grand lion himself...

Also, are we going to be allowed to include pokemon from Alola next slate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)