[Gen 7] Rate my team: HO relentless aurora veil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansdir

Banned deucer.
Sup guys. I'm pretty competitive on the ladder and have had my fair share of 1700-1900 teams in the past; however, mostly were done with teams I've found on here w/ slight modifications. In other words, none of them were truly unique/my own team.

I was bored and wanted to make a fun/stupid hyper offense team. The strategy is to put their lead to sleep, set up aurora veil, and switch in to 1 of the remaining 5 set up fodders and start taking them out. It sounds stupid/predictable, but it's actually been surprising successful. I've been around 1800 for awhile now with this team. I think I'm like 25-2 or something?

So for anyone who cares: this is how I normally win. This team is just a nonstop all gas/no breaks stampede. It catches people off-gaurd and once it gets rolling its very hard to stop.
1) lead w/ ninetales. Get the hypnosis. Set up the veil. Switch out to preferable matchup. Attempt to set up under the veil.
2) eventually get to manaphy. choose whether to zmove raindance or attack according to if they have faster mons or not. spam rest in the rain and tail glow to blow through walls.
3) smack down w/ lando for their lando switch in.
4) just keep shuffling around. from my experience, I'll eventually get the matchup I need to win after setting up. it's really fun and high paced and just hilarious because you can just feel how relentless the process is for the opponent lmao. Have fun guys.

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aurora Veil
- Hypnosis
- Freeze-Dry
- Hail

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Poison Jab
- Rock Blast

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Rest
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)