Conkeldurr,The Fat One @ Expert Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 att,252 hp,6 def
Nature: Brave
- Wide Guard
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide
- Sunny Day

Conkeldurr,most of the time called Conk is the meat shield of the leads. I chose him because I wanted to stop taunt leads without using Follow Me. He’s also a solid attacker with pretty big bulk. He can survive some physical hits,but dies after s special hit or two. He’s very slow and works great with TR.

Chandlure,Tricky Ghost @ Lum Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 sp.att,100 sp.def,158 hp
Nature: Quiet
- Trick Room
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Chandelure is the special part of the leads. He is the most important in the team because he’s one of the 2 pokémon who can set up TR in the team. He also has big coverage with Sun and STAB boosted Heat Wave.

Heatran,The Big Bad Burner @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 sp.att,128 hp,128 sp.def,2 def
Nature: Quiet
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Solarbeam
- Dragon Pulse

You can call him the coverage core of the team. I chose him for his reliability and his famous reputation in Gen IV as one of the strongest sweepers in the game. He almost covers everything with Heat Wave, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse brought over from the Gen IV TM and Earth Power. His big weakness for ground moves can be countered with the combination of Solarbeam and the Ice Beam of Cresselia.

Cresselia,Supporting Moonlight @ Heat Rock
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 hp,128 sp.def,130 def
Nature:
- Sunny Day
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight

Cresselia works as the supporter of the team. She renews all weather effect and has Ice Beam as a attacking move. I chose her because TR always ran out when Heatran was brought in play.

Togekiss,Flinching Fairy @ Kings Rock
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 sp.def,252 hp
Nature: Calm
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Grass Knot

He uses Air Slash to flinch and just stalls until Umbreon has enough curses to use Payback. TR will quickly run out and that’s good when Togekiss faces slower oponnents. Most of the time he’s killed before Umbreon.

Umbreon,The Everlasting @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronise
EVs: 252 hp,252 def,6 att
Nature: Relaxed
- Moonlight
- Payback
- Curse
- Sunny Day

This is the most powerful pokémon on my team. He kills every opponent with a 6 curses boosted Payback with double power. He can renew the Sun and heal with Moonlight.

This is my team. Here comes the explaination:

Im start with Conkeldurr and Chandelure. Conk uses Wide Guard to stop Taunt leads and Chandelure uses Trick Room. The next turn Conk uses Sunny Day and Chandelure starts healing. Chandelure covers the biggest weakness of Conk with a STAB Shadow Ball and has Heat Wave as a STAB move which targets both foes. Conk uses an Iron Fist and STAB boosted Drain Punch as a heal move and Stone Edge to cover Flying.When Conk dies,Cresselia is switched in and when Chandelure dies,Cresselia is switched in too.

Cresselia is paired with Heatran most of the time. Heatran is the offensive core of the team. Cresselia supports by renewing the sun and the TR. She has Ice Beam too to cover Heatrans biggest weakness,Ground and Moonlight for a 100% healing in the sun. Heatran has enough moves to cover everything. 2 Of them,Solarbeam and Heat Wave are helped by the sun. When Heatran dies,Umbreon is switched in with Umbreon and when Cresselia is killed,she swithed with Umbreon too.

Umbreon and Togekiss are the surprise factor of the team. Those 2 are pretty defensive,which nobody expects. Togekiss can flinch more then 60% of the time with STAB Air Slash and Heat Wave has a 30% chance to burn. Roost works as a healing move and Grass Knot against slow rock types,like Rypherior. In a few turns TR runs out. During the turns of TR,Umbreon keeps cursing and healing with a 100% healing Moonlight. When TR runs out,Umbreon starts attacking with Payback,which is stronger because Umbreon hits last and gets STAB.

Threat top 10
1. Tyrannitar/Hippowdon (sand stream)

2. Metagross + taunt lead

3. Excadrill

4. Krookodile

5. Gigalith

6. Mamoswine

7. Drizzle Politoed

8. Reuniclus

9. Hydreigon

10. Chandelure

This was my team,rate it please.

I've discovered a really big weakness of the team,Rypherior. When it comes in while TR is still active,both Togekiss and Umbreon are killed in 2 turns. Rate my team please!

Eruption is usable,but if it's the only fire move,Heatran loses his only STAB move. Maybe I can replace Dragon Pulse with Eruption. So,I'll buy Guardian Light. Any other tips?

if you want to have a sunny day team then you should be using drought ninetales. The first benefit is you don't have to waste move slots on your pokemon setting it up and you get infinite sunlight. A lead set with magic coat(to bounce stealth rock back at the opponent), fireblast(increased damage in sun) and other moves like solar beam would be much more effective. You essentially get stealth rock too since almost all players set it up on the first turn while you magic coat back to them. The other thing is that they will rarely expect it.

I don't want to use it because it doesn't work well with TR. He's too fast. And Tyrannitars Sand Stream overwrites it. The wasted moveslots are no problem. If I abandon Roopushin I have no good physical attacker. If I abandon Shanderaa there is just 1 TR user,so Ninetails is no option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)