Geopass

Well this team is interesting to say the very least there are not many issues with the cores you are building, rather the moves on the mon. For example air cutter yanmega when air slash exists???? No u-turn on chioce scarf clawitzer??? The list goes on... sorry if this was kind of vague but I just do not have any suggestions for your team just look in the ru forum for movesets.
EDIT: 800 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this team is interesting to say the very least there are not many issues with the cores you are building, rather the moves on the mon. For example air cutter yanmega when air slash exists???? No u-turn on chioce scarf clawitzer??? The list goes on... sorry if this was kind of vague but I just do not have any suggestions for your team just look in the ru forum for movesets.
EDIT: 800 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the fixes I really appreciate it. :) I will test them out! Like I said, i'm not the best so I appreciate the help.

Reuniclus is extremely out of place. A dedicated Special Attacking mon with Knock Off and 3 status moves? You already have KO on Banette, so you're better off going for standard Reuniclus.
Banette should have Will-O-Wisp over Body Slam.
Yanmega should have Air Slash over Air Cutter and Ancient Power or Psychic over Shadow Ball. Also, move the 4 HP EV's into SpDef.
Clawitzer should have Ice Beam over Dragon Pulse to hit Grass-types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)