Ability: Unburden
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Tailwind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Strength Sap
- Acrobatics
I started building this team around drifblim basically because he is my favorite pokemon, but he is a surprinsingly good wild card in most games. Even with such little defensive investment, he stays on the field for the majority of the match with psychic seed to buff his special defense and strength sap and will o wisp debuffing the opponent's physical attack, and unburden serves as a permanent speed buff that ignores weather, outspeeding even adamant sand rush excadrill with this spread, which allows for a quick tailwind and will o wisp counterplay. Acrobatics is mainly for chip damage and not being taunt bait, but it can deal a decent chunk on super effective targets.

:indeedee-f:
Indeedee-F (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Expanding Force
- Follow Me
- Protect
- Helping Hand
For drifblim's seed to activate and buff spdef i nedded either indeedee or weezing, but misty terrain stops status so I decided to bring psyspam to my team. Pretty standard and self-explanatory set, but I'm not sure what to do with the evs (as is the case for most of the team). Exapanding force is a nuke, follow me is a lifesaver to my ally, protect is protect and helping hand is the most situational move I see myself using the least. Most times I lead with drifdeedee (yes that's how I named this duo)

:alakazam:
Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Expanding Force
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
The second part of psyspam, nothing too special to mention. However, I rarely ever use nasty plot and in many occasions I wanted to have protect, specially since he usually isn't my dmax pokemon to turn NP into max guard. Definetely the one that sits in the bench the most without entering the game, but does his job well when I decide to bring him.

:milotic:
Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Coil
- Muddy Water
- Hypnosis
- Recover
A standart set stolen from Andrew Ding's Collinsville Regional win, just not sure on the right evs to use. Coil boosts defense and accuraccy, muddy water is perfectly accurate after one coil and hypnosis after two, recover is essencial for obvious reasons. My go-to lead against most teams with intimidate users, but even at +6 it doesn't OHKO neutral targets.

:incineroar:
Incineroar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Snarl
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Fake Out
With one ghost and two psychics, I needed a dark type to check darks and ghosts. Fake out seems contraditory with psychic surge but I either bring him in before indeedee or after psychic terrain ends, which happens often because this team is quite bulky and most matches have 12-18 turns. Inci is also my fire type that protects me from opposing steels that would otherwise wall this team forever such as corviknight (which I pp stalled with my own corvi once), ferrothorn with his irritating leech seeds, etc. Darkest lariat is both a good stab move and an answer to defense boosting pokemon with max steelspike and max quake, snarl is a nice complement to AV and intimidate, and flare blitz for sheer damage.

:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Bulk Up
The star of the team and my dmax in most games. After a single bulk up, his dual stab deals with pretty much any opponent that isn't the occasional electric type or not so occasional steel type, and a single max airstream + tailwind support from drifblim lets him outspeed most opponents. I usually bring him in the back and save the dmax factor for later in the match for when most checks are weakened and he has the potential to win 2v4 with any ally on his side. Mirror armor is there to prevent fake tears, max moves, intimidate and other niche options from lowering his stats.

Drifblim @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Tailwind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Strength Sap
- Acrobatics

Indeedee-F (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Follow Me
- Protect
- Helping Hand

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Expanding Force
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Coil
- Muddy Water
- Hypnosis
- Recover

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Snarl
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Fake Out

Corviknight @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Bulk Up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)