Good UU Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
The UU metagame is obviously still shifting but I feel it is stable enough for this article to be relevant. There are a couple of common cores that have emerged both offensive and defensive.
Some ideas

Offensive:
Venomoth + MegaHoundoom

Heracross + Nidoking

Defensive:
Slowbro + Chesnaught

Mew + Florges

I promise this article will not be like my previous writing experience and it will be completed on time :]

If you want me to get like a quality control that can happen as well!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Finish your Inverse Battles one first! But ya, I'm fine with XY UU articles now that some time has past. I see there are still quite a list of suspects to be tested though. Do you think possible bans of those suspects won't change the existence/effectiveness of these cores?

You can get QC for yourself if you want to in order to make the article as accurate as possible, but I don't think it's necessary for approval. I trust your knowledge enough. :)

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
I sent a PM to skylight saying that I wished for the Inverse battles article to be reassigned because I dont have the interest nor the knowledge to do that article justice, but Im not sure if she either doesnt do the smog anymore or if she just hasnt brought it up.

Also, the metagame is surprisingly stable even with the suspects going on, obviously when a broken 'mon gets reintroduced it brings trouble but most cores that I will bring up aren't absolutely steamrolled by a single suspect.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, Inverse Battles is a done deal.

I see. That's great then. I will approve this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)