Graduated from HS

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Congratulations! I still have one more year of High School remaining. Can't wait to graduate.

Do you know what you want to pursue?

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
It's gonna be cool for the first few months post HS graduation, but you will miss people from school, especially the girls. Unless you're going to college imminently or something like that.

Congrats!

I remember I missed high school for about a year, but now I don't even think about it, since I've made friends in college.

Congrats dude! I've finished my masters and will be graduating in July, I'm kinda eager to wash my hands of full time education (although I'll probably still do some off hand hobby research because I'm a :nerd:)

Graduated last year. I am currently working to get as many credits as posssible in a 2 year college before working my way up to a 4 year one.

Congrats also

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
graduating this october: I'm not attending it if I get a 2:2 though; I'd rather drown my sorrows in a bucket of beer

I really wish I could skip the graduation ceremony coming up, but if I didn't sit there for hours while wearing an uncomfortable gown just to be handed a rolled up sheet of paper, I wouldn't get graduation presents and my parents would kill me. Oh well

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hm, I skipped my high school graduation because I went to Asia. Well worth it from what I heard from friends.

I'm definitely not skipping the university graduation ceremony though. High school wasn't anything to be proud of, but university is for me.

I had my graduation ceremonies at the beginning of May. We had it then so we could book a nice venue, and I was also voted to be one of the MC's for the evening which was a huge honour. The ceremony was really memorable(well for me) and ended up being a great night

Congratulations to the class of 2012! Now you can legally run away from home for extended periods of time to start your Pokemon adventure!

Congrats man! :)

I myself graduated from high school four days ago. The ceremony was pretty blah, very generic. I'm not terribly upset because I'll be partying with most of my friends over the summer, but I will miss a lot of them in college, especially since I'll be going out of state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)