NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

I don't feel that good about Apricity atm, and Dave feels slightly sketch, but his way of posting and just throwing out general ideas feels genuine enough.

I'm a trash judge of character irl tho so take this with a grain of salt.
I mean this isn't the first time you've played mafia homie

Do you have people you feel good about?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I'm going to be serious a moment here and say that we do not lynch anyone until the final day. I donno if this game has hammer implemented (Yo Metal Sonic hit us up with those deets), but to err on the side of caution, I want us to get as much time for town discussion as we can, even on D0, so NOBODY PUT ANYONE AT L-1 (So 6 votes atm). We don't want that to happen.

Yes I'm being kind of a hypocrite by saying this and still voting Blazade. No, I don't really care atm.
I don't agree with this. I think this is more justifiable for Day 1 as a way to wait and gather information but no lynching would result in no actual town action which just gives scum more time but if we keep no lynching then we're just sitting ducks.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Amendment to the previous rule:

The game will now adopt the MU lynch format: Majority can happen, but if no majority happens by deadline, it will result in a plurality lynch — the person with the biggest wagon will be lynched instead. You may vote for a No Lynch if it benefits you, however.

I don't feel that good about Apricity atm, and Dave feels slightly sketch, but his way of posting and just throwing out general ideas feels genuine enough.

I'm a trash judge of character irl tho so take this with a grain of salt.
do you want to just fight now and get it out of the way so we can make up ?

Amendment to the previous rule:

The game will now adopt the MU lynch format: Majority can happen, but if no majority happens by deadline, it will result in a plurality lynch — the person with the biggest wagon will be lynched instead. You may vote for a No Lynch if it benefits you, however.
What happens in ties

Is this just a gut feel? Or is there something in their selling that gives you that feeling?
Gut/tone. Thought their entrance felt strained, thought their reads weren't real. The DaveDob read is "he's sketchy but genuine". Think him saying he's bad at reading felt wrong. I really don't like anything from him atm.

What did you like?

Gut/tone. Thought their entrance felt strained, thought their reads weren't real. The DaveDob read is "he's sketchy but genuine". Think him saying he's bad at reading felt wrong. I really don't like anything from him atm.

What did you like?
Think his read on me felt like what someone who never played with me would find my early posting. Bit of a selfish read I have to admit but -shrug-

Lenore has literally told me that's how she reads me in games. People have had that thought on me before. So I could see it being a real thought I guess. Honestly it's not the best read I've ever given and I'm not attached to it so -shrug-
Tell me what the thought is, is what I'm saying. I view it as empty. I'm open to the suggestion I'm mischaracterizing it, just felt like an empty directionless null read with no substance or conclusion. Like saying "empoof is jokey but also serious", it felt like commentary

Tell me what the thought is, is what I'm saying. I view it as empty. I'm open to the suggestion I'm mischaracterizing it, just felt like an empty directionless null read with no substance or conclusion. Like saying "empoof is jokey but also serious", it felt like commentary
I seen people call my posting style as "sketchy" before but they can see genuine thought coming from it. It is basically a glorified null read I agree but it to me showed a thought process I have seen used to describe my posting from people who have never played with me before.

I seen people call my posting style as "sketchy" before but they can see genuine thought coming from it. It is basically a glorified null read I agree but it to me showed a thought process I have seen used to describe my posting from people who have never played with me before.
Harrumph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)