GTS' Sprite-Fusion Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lol. That's a lot of requests.

But can you put it on the end of your list? I think it would turn out great thanks to the similar shape and color scheme of the two.

I want to vary my request a bit, I meant a Salamence base and a Metagross. My idea is pretty much Metagross with a Salamence head and wings, with the X on Metagross going across Salamence's face. It would kind of look like Mecha-Godzilla, which would be really cool.

lol, sorry for being so nitpicky, be as creative as you want.

I want to vary my request a bit, I meant a Salamence base and a Metagross. My idea is pretty much Metagross with a Salamence head and wings, with the X on Metagross going across Salamence's face. It would kind of look like Mecha-Godzilla, which would be really cool.

lol, sorry for being so nitpicky, be as creative as you want.
I can do the head and wings, but the X may prove difficult or impossible.

Number 11!

Just wanted to say that the Seviper/Aerodactyl and the Machamp/ Charizard are some of the coolest sprites I have ever seen.

I would also like to suggest an Umbreon base fused with Shiny Giratina.

Okay, I'm going to slightly clear this confusion up: anyone who wants their avatars transparentized, bring it to me in a PM. Then I will fufill your request

Just wanted to say that the Seviper/Aerodactyl and the Machamp/ Charizard are some of the coolest sprites I have ever seen.

I would also like to suggest an Umbreon base fused with Shiny Giratina.
Alright....I suppose I can try.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
can you add a slowpoke/charmander or slowbro/charmander to your list? with a charmander base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)