Tournament Hackmons Cup Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling act. My opponent missed our scheduled time. I tried to reschedule with them since it was still early in the week and they basically replied back with that they are busy. Haven’t heard back from them since. Convo is on their profile wall.

calling activity as I had tried scheduling with my opponent but they had missed our times that we were supposed to play and now time has run out

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
Co-hosted by sharpclaw and Tarrembeau. Approved by Irpachuza.

HCOlogo 10.18.36 AM.png

Logo by Clementine.

Welcome to the first annual Hackmons Cup Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in Gen 8 Hackmons Cup in a single elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5, quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

How does the tour work?

It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 8] Hackmons Cup”.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Tarrembeau or myself, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

Round 4
Giga-Chandélure  vs  ennenne
DuckeryDoodle  vs  gubolumpkinz
Irpachuza  vs  Banbadoro
RandomPopplio  vs  Paratrooper69
Betathunder  vs  SJ_SJ
Piapia  vs  Ssitqc
Lialiabeast  vs  LandFrogg
DuGuo  vs  VanitasEcho
giove97  vs  RSB
snorlax142857  vs  bill1
teresbahji  vs  Wubben
sprinto99  vs  ctproonie217
sunsets  vs  Bilbooo
drakonium  vs  VigilanteVigoroth
Wilski780  vs  Tarrembeau
a loser  vs  (winner of My Big Diggersby vs frostyicelad)
Eichorrnia  vs  neycwang
blce  vs  mathfreak231
MultiAmmiratore  vs  Shadows4
HaunterBoy28  vs  lilianmesmo
LordTheodore  vs  A Cake Wearing A Hat
Clementine  vs  Petros
ezlaturbo  vs  Luchik
Lalaya  vs  Kennedy
Michielleus  vs  Ninjawarrior7778
tvarisen  vs  LoSconosciuto
TheCoastsOfToast  vs  JonahRamone
Grandmaster7890  vs  andrekorcz
MichaelderBeste2  vs  SlopWasTaken
Tji69  vs  PrinceOfAllTacos
Syrinix  vs  Champfernape
Fissure  vs  paolode99

If you have an EXTENSION, the deadline for your games is Wednesday, June 1rd, 11:59PM GMT-7.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE ROUND IS SUNDAY, JUNE 5ST, 11:59PM GMT-7. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)