Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I yelled because that is like the 9th time you blamed me for lynching Pidgeot.

Also GTS also said I was wrong about him being mafia, and he was Dolores. So you can't really expect me to believe you when you say I am wrong.

Actually I yelled because that is like the 9th time you blamed me for lynching Pidgeot.

Also GTS also said I was wrong about him being mafia, and he was Dolores. So you can't really expect me to believe you when you say I am wrong.
I never took offense for you lynching me, I myself will admit my suspicous nature, but to me, and my baised view point, your evidence against me seems kidna circumstantial. Horribly horribly circumstantial, but still.

And before you even had your little outburst I apologized as I realize it wasn't your fault per se.
I just don't see if its not your fault that Pidgeots dead then it shouldn't be my fault that I voted to lynch him.

Nothing against you nor do I truly think its your fault, just if your gonna use that against me, I have no problems reminding everyone why Pidgeot was up for lynch in the first place.

I don't expect you to believe me, but using that logic why should I ever beleive you when you say to suspect someone. Obviously trust and track record plays a big factor. And yes i'll mention it again, your track record isn't exactly spotless either.

My only crime is trying to defend to many people, some people who in hindsight didn't deserve it but some who did. Just cuz you don't always see my thought process doesn't mean I don't think long and hard over choosing to lynch someone, just I realize some people can't be saved and some people don't prove themselves worthy to be saved.

I hope I can prove myself if i haven't.

Yes I dont blame yo or Pidgeots death. I am saying that you voted for him with no problem, however you seemed to not vote/defend any person that was ministry.

I do not recall exactly but I'm pretty sure I helped lynch at least 3 of the ministry leaders. Probably not and i have no way to verify in a quick way, but I'd honestly be very surprised if I hadn't as I'm pretty sure I've been involved in at least that many deaths. I will admit I do not always defend or vote but for the most part, when I don't vote I honestly have no clue on whether someones guilty or not.

Most of the time when I defend someone, I'm not trying to save their lives, i'm just trying to get us to rationalize and not lynch randomly because especially this late in the game, we can not afford to randomly lynch anyone.

It took me a while to trust Tooth but once I was assured of his reliablity, I for the most part went along with whatever lynch I was able to.

Yes I defended GTS, but it wasn't because I thought him innocent, I just had no proof he was guilty either and I would really like to not waste a lynch if we don't need to. Pidgeot was a different matter in that you said it was Tooths hunch, and I trusted Tooth for the most part.

It was quickly proven to me my trust was misplaced, but so was everyones elses, you included. If anything, the blame for Pidgeots death falls on all of us for so quickly following Tooth even after his death.

EDIT: The universe is flat.

I'm not arguing, I'm defending myself from your accusations, and I know there'll be no animosity between us. I too am done for the night, if I am to die, then so be it, if I am to live, even better. So it goes.

No you can't. Tooth was L trying to find the 1st and 2nd Kira (the two mafias)
I am N since he is better than M. If you want you can be M... is that good enough?

No... Well M isn't that great. Plus it was sort of a jab at you since M is a mafia member in the anime/manga... lol?

L was much more useful since it took both M and N to surpass him. Although that is enough Death Note talk.

Day 14 has ended.

After a long, long time of arguing, those who had managed to stay awake (the same people who manage to survive a History of Magic class) woke up those who did not, and together they followed the command to get rid of Kade Zonglo. And indeed...

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

With the numbers of both their enemies shrinking further and further, the thirteen people leftover went to sleep.

Night 15 begins.

So I was correct. I am asking the bg to protect me since I will probably be a target tonight. We are getting closer to our goal. Two ministry are left, two DE's are left. 9 hogwartians are left.

So if inspector hits either of the mafias tonight we will be in a good position.

edit: I just looked back at all the posts again just in case inspector misses. I am pretty sure that this person is a mafia. I am not sure which one, but I am leaning towards ministry based on their votes, and what they said. I will reveal this person in the morning.

I cannot stress this enough: BG PLEASE PROTECT ME.

Night 15 has ended.

Tonight the silent castle had fallen more silent, as another person had been killed and put in the Great Hall for everyone to see. It was Mr.378, who evidently had nothing to say anymore now that someone had casted Avada Kedavra on him up front. It became clear who had commanded this kill:

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

Would the few leftover evildoers be caught, or would they be able to merge into the outnumbering Hogwarts and become undetectable? Only time would learn...

Day 15 begins.

Apparently I was targeted and the bg protected me. Anyway Hipmonlee was very suspicious of a certain person so I had them inspected. That person is clean so I will go ahead with my original lynch choice.

Lynch Galahad

I have strong suspicions about him.

Well Melon he might be a DE. I said I didnt know which alliance but he did seem to stand out as mafia.

Also why are you guys so afraid of voting? This game is becoming inactive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)