Haunter, Misdreavus, and more

Hm, looks like you just gave me some faith in Pokemon/human art after the horrors that are fanmade Gardevoirs and Jynxes. Really digging that style. I also love the...for the lack of a better title, moonwalking Gengar.

I love that Piplup drawing. I really like the realistic Pokemon art people do, and I know there was another one here somwhere...

I don't have any artistic tips for you, me, lacking any artistic talent whatsoever - I'm more into writing. But, I can say they all look very nice, and keep up the good work.

This is kind of a weird but new idea...

Suppose I started accepting commissions in return for traded Pokemon, would anyone be interested?

The drawings would either be done on photoshop (like the ever-popular Gengar), or hand-drawn and then scanned. Since hand-drawn ones require much more effort and time on my behalf, I would probably want something more rare/valuable in return. I don't see myself as being too demanding, though. I hardly have time to play Diamond as it is with my current workload in college, so I'm not looking for too much!

In other news, I'm currently working on another gijinka/anthro Pokemon, similar to the Flygon girl. This time it will be a goth-ish Ho-oh.

I'm a Warcraft fan. (Don't play WoW, though.)

Yes, I know. Illidan looks rather emaciated compared to official Blizzard concept art. I just personally don't like how all their people look really, really bulky like the Hulk. And the horns do look off. I like how the lineart came out, though.

My brother and I decided to bake and decorate some cookies. They're definitely not culinary masterpieces, but... here you go.

Dragonite (from the back), Mudkip, and a very off-colored Raphael Raven.

Pokeballs, premier balls, a quick ball, a crappy dive ball, Pikachu and Torchic

Nice drawings, the Piplup one in particular is great. It does a nice job of looking both like a pokemon and realistic at the same time.

Nice pictures you have there. I wish I could draw as well as most people I see online. I stink at drawing people! X.X

Makes me want to upload some of my hand drawn pictures...

Thanks, all. More than half the cookies have been eaten already (it's only been a day since they were baked XD).

Obligatory holiday picture. I drew it for my boyfriend. :3 A lot of the stuff that's gray is actually silver ink... it just came out gray because of the scanner. Happy holidays!

Lots of baked goods this week. Today was my brother's birthday party, so I helped out by baking his cake and decorating it... Treecko and a random penguin. (He likes penguins.)

i like the drawing but on the first one mewtwos head seems in an odd position. you could use some practice with the prisma colors IMO, im in AP studio art and there can definately be used much smoother than this, i cant do it yet but some can = / . what is the background on the cyndaquil done in? i really like it.
i personally prefer to use pencil/charcoal for drawing(black and white only)

i like the drawing but on the first one mewtwos head seems in an odd position. you could use some practice with the prisma colors IMO, im in AP studio art and there can definately be used much smoother than this, i cant do it yet but some can = / . what is the background on the cyndaquil done in? i really like it.
i personally prefer to use pencil/charcoal for drawing(black and white only)
Hence the reason why I'm an engineering major instead of a visual art major. :p

Seriously speaking, though, thanks for the input. And the Cyndaquil background was a simple matter of finding a fiery stock photograph and photoshopping it to highlight some parts of it with lighting effects.

Belated Christmas present for a friend of mine. It's supposed to be a picture of him and his Dragonite flying over Victory Road/the Indigo Plateau. I kind of rushed the coloring of the foreground, but I'm quite happy with the way the background came out. (Well, except maybe the sky.) And yeah, I took some artistic liberties with the Elite Four building- it just looked too boring in FR/LG.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not really into art, but I like good art. Well done with all of your pictures!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)