Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ THREAD UPDATE ~

~NEW~
~NEW~

Pokémon: Houndour aka "Spawn"
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid 8 (
: 4 /
: 4)

Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Counter

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31

~NEW~
~NEW~

Pokémon: Croagunk aka "Gustavo Fring"
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Adamant 1 (
: 0 /
: 1)

Egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Counter

Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon: Bergmite aka "Crystal Meth"
Ability:
Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed 0 | RESTOCKING (
: 0 /
: 0)

Egg moves: Tackle, Bite, Harden, Mirror Coat
Spread:
31/31/31/X/31/0
~ WILL RESTOCK VERY SHORTLY ~

NEWS: I have updated the thread yet again to make navigating it a bit easier for passerby's. I have put my standard bred Pokemon in alphabetical order (by the English alphabet of course). I have also adjusted the stock as I have make a lot of trades over the past couple of days. I have now added Houndour aka "Spawn" to my standard bred Pokemon, so get them while they're plentiful. I was going to bred it into a Dusk ball, but there was too much work involved. It features 4 egg moves. I have also added a new nature to my Croagunk. I am now currently working on Espurr again. I am on track to add one Pokemon per day until the New Year and Poke Transfer. I will also restock some Pokemon shortly; please be patient. Thanks for the requests everyone and have a great day!

Coming Soon...

Please feel free to suggest and / or request new Pokemon for me to breed!

~ THREAD UPDATE ~
~NEW~
OR
~NEW~

Pokémon: Espurr aka "Bub the Cat"
Ability: Own Tempo (Prankster | Competitive)
Nature: Timid 1 | Currently Breeding (
: 1 /
: 0)

Egg moves: Barrier, Yawn, Trick

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31

NEWS: This will be the last update of the day. I will be working over 40 hours in the next 3 days (Wednesday through Friday), so I may not be available to respond to requests or PM's right away like I normally do, but I will be using my phone. So, please feel free to send in requests! I finally have two perfect Espurr parents, and I am currently stocking Espurr's with Own Tempo ability which then will turn into Prankster for the Male and Competitive for the Female. I went with Bold to physically wall teams with Meowstic and for main support, especially in doubles. I should have over 10 by tomorrow or the next day, so feel free to request Espurrs now. Thanks everyone, I'm out, have a great night!

Last edited:
CMT
Ability: Poison Touch
Nature: Jolly 3 (

Nature: Jolly 2 (
Adamant 1 (

What's your policy on redistribution of your Pokemon/their offspring? If I'm allowed to trade them or at least their offspring, I'm quite interested in trading these 5IV perfects (from your wishlist), my comments coloured:
  • Aron [Rock Head] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Stealth Rock (will need to level up a Tyrunt for SR but it wouldn't be too hard), Head Smash, Endeavor
  • Corphish [Adaptability] (Jolly) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off My ones have Superpower instead of Knock Off but Knock Off is lvl up too anyway
  • Eevee [Run Away / Adaptability] (Bold) Dusk/Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Wish and Yawn
  • Kabuto [Swift Swim] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Rapid Spin Also has Knock Off, Mud Shot [lvl up too], Bubble Beam
  • Lotad [Swift Swim] (Bold) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, and Leech Seed
  • Pawniard [Defiant] (Adamant) Luxury Ball
  • Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, and Pursuit Mine also have Revenge
  • Scraggy [Moxie] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
  • Shroomish [Quick Feet] (Adamant) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Bullet Seed Mine also have Focus Punch
  • Staru [Natural Cure] (Timid) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: None
  • I will trade Metagross for one Staru* already have Beldum
  • Timburr [Guts] (Adamant) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Drain Punch and Mach Punch
  • Whismur [Rattled] (Modest) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: None Mine also have Fake Tears

I can breed the Absol but it doesn't have Zen Headbutt, and Drillbur but it doesn't have Iron Defense (could breed an Adamant one with Iron Defense but not Jolly). I have the Espurr on your wishlist but you seem to be trading it in your thread so I'm guessing you don't need it anymore?

The only one I don't need to breed first is Whismur, from your thread I'm interested in a female Sassy Sturdy Bergmite, male Houndour and female Honedge.

CMT
Ability: Poison Touch
Nature: Jolly 3 (

Nature: Jolly 2 (
Adamant 1 (

Can you post a link? I'm on my phone :P.

What's your policy on redistribution of your Pokemon/their offspring? If I'm allowed to trade them or at least their offspring, I'm quite interested in trading these 5IV perfects (from your wishlist), my comments coloured:
  • Aron [Rock Head] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Stealth Rock (will need to level up a Tyrunt for SR but it wouldn't be too hard), Head Smash, Endeavor
  • Corphish [Adaptability] (Jolly) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off My ones have Superpower instead of Knock Off but Knock Off is lvl up too anyway
  • Eevee [Run Away / Adaptability] (Bold) Dusk/Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Wish and Yawn
  • Kabuto [Swift Swim] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Rapid Spin Also has Knock Off, Mud Shot [lvl up too], Bubble Beam
  • Lotad [Swift Swim] (Bold) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, and Leech Seed
  • Pawniard [Defiant] (Adamant) Luxury Ball
  • Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, and Pursuit Mine also have Revenge
  • Scraggy [Moxie] (Jolly) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
  • Shroomish [Quick Feet] (Adamant) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Bullet Seed Mine also have Focus Punch
  • Staru [Natural Cure] (Timid) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: None
  • I will trade Metagross for one Staru* already have Beldum
  • Timburr [Guts] (Adamant) Poke Ball
  • Egg Moves: Drain Punch and Mach Punch
  • Whismur [Rattled] (Modest) Ultra Ball
  • Egg Moves: None Mine also have Fake Tears

I can breed the Absol but it doesn't have Zen Headbutt, and Drillbur but it doesn't have Iron Defense (could breed an Adamant one with Iron Defense but not Jolly). I have the Espurr on your wishlist but you seem to be trading it in your thread so I'm guessing you don't need it anymore?

The only one I don't need to breed first is Whismur, from your thread I'm interested in a female Sassy Sturdy Bergmite, male Houndour and female Honedge.
Would like a Staru and Female Timburr with Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Thunerpunch and Ice punch if it's possible :).

Would like a Staru and Female Timburr with Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Thunerpunch and Ice punch if it's possible :).
Timburr can't get Thunder and Ice Punch by egg, it was previous gen tutor. Were you interested in doing a 2:3? And is it fine to redistribute your Pokemon/their offspring?

Timburr can't get Thunder and Ice Punch by egg, it was previous gen tutor. Were you interested in doing a 2:3? And is it fine to redistribute your Pokemon/their offspring?
Mach and Drain Punch are fine then :), and yea that's fine, once I trade you my Pokemon it's your Pokemon now to do with what you like.

3iv japanese solosis for male shielder? have other pokes for trade including hp bred
Sorry, perfect for perfect Pokemon only.

I do have a shroomish with bullet seed a quick feet idk the ivs though i just got it to
Sorry, I have one, I have been able to update my "I want List" because I haven't been able to get to a computer to update it. Anything else :)?

Do you you still need a swift swim jolly kabuto?
Does it have Rapid Spin :3?

Hey dude, I'm back again. Did you need anything for an espurr?
Sure what do ya have to offer :)? It may be awhile for an Espurr though, I've been having extremely bad luck. 4 days straight and I still haven't gotten a perfect Male, all the perfects come out Female.

Got the Staryu, starting on the Timburr now.

EDIT: Got Timburr!
Awesome, thanks! Could you PM me with our trade terms :)?

I got a 26-27/xx/31/31/31/31 HP Dragon timid zapdos for trade
interested in a 5IV-6IV adamant beldum
I'm really sorry bud, I know I did put Zapados in "Pokes I want" list, but I'm looking for standard Pokemon as of right now, I'm not big into legendaries. Would you happen to have anything else to offer or a Beldum or any other of my Pokes?

I'm really sorry bud, I know I did put Zapados in "Pokes I want" list, but I'm looking for standard Pokemon as of right now, I'm not big into legendaries. Would you happen to have anything else to offer or a Beldum or any other of my Pokes?
5IV adamant JPN bagon
6IV adamant sand rush Drillbur
5IV timid frisk noibat with switcheroo
5IV impish keen eye skarmory with whirlwind, drill peck and brave bird
5IV adamant intimidate growlithe with close combat and flare blitz
5IV adamant quick feet shroomish with bullet seed
this is what I got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)